Janice

bwaylinds Profile Photo
bwaylinds
#75Janice
Posted: 8/13/18 at 11:08pm

Miles2Go2 said: "bwaylinds said: "Miles2Go2 said: "I think it’ll be like Avenue Q with the cat puppets being clearly operated by humans. I still want the human puppet operator msto be chorus boys smoking long cigarettes while landing those Fosse moves. The one exception is Yum Yum who will be played by Bette Buckley."

I was thinking the Blue Man Group could play the cats. And who's playing Janice's ex husband?

Got it. So no hot chorus boys then? CanBlue Man Group pull off the requisite simultaneous puppetry, smoking and Fosse moves? Also, Ido believeAlex Brightmanhas been cast as Susan's boyfriend. Is that the ex- you’re referring to?
"

I think the Blue Men can handle it but if not we can paint some ex-newsies blue and they'll blend right in. Yes, I'm referring to the ex, and I heard Josh Henry is becoming available soon...

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#76Janice
Posted: 8/13/18 at 11:16pm

This only works if Jeremy Jordon walks across the stage (and completely unexplained) at some point complete nude for that edgy full frontal edgy feel.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#77Janice
Posted: 8/14/18 at 12:06am

And for those who saw the original thread and posts, you’ll appreciate that I just now realized the name of the show should be revamped as such:

Janice: N ow a nd Fore ver

YvanEhtNioj Profile Photo
YvanEhtNioj
#78Janice
Posted: 8/14/18 at 12:09am

Does anyone know if Janice was a fan of GTBBT?

Miss Keisha? Miss Keisha? Miss Keishhhaaaa?
Updated On: 8/14/18 at 12:09 AM

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#79Janice
Posted: 8/14/18 at 12:13am

Only if it features kitty cats, Chandler Bing, and semi-illiterate text. Well, one outta three ain’t bad.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#80Janice
Posted: 8/14/18 at 12:25am

BTW, do we think the addition of kitty cats and Chandler Bing and “Oh My Gawd” repeated ad nauseam would have improved the reviews for GTBBT?

JBC3
#81Janice
Posted: 8/14/18 at 7:52am

Miles2Go2 said: "And for those who saw the original thread and posts, you’ll appreciate that I just now realized the name of the show should be revamped as such:

Janice: N ow a nd Fore ver
"

this is the best!

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#82Janice
Posted: 8/14/18 at 2:35pm

As far as the name of the show I think we go with her first post from the other thread.

"Hi, This is Janice"

Short and sums it up if you had the time to thoroughly enjoy Janices' posts. It defines her to a T.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#83Janice
Posted: 8/14/18 at 2:43pm

True. I like it. It does miss the magic of her formatting/spacing choices though.

How about “Hi, T his is Jani ce”?

Dollypop
#84Janice
Posted: 8/14/18 at 2:47pm

LO L

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#85Janice
Posted: 8/14/18 at 3:20pm

In a non-singing role, I think that Janice's computer needs to be a part of this show. I'm thinking British...Helen Mirren, perhaps?

Updated On: 8/14/18 at 03:20 PM

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#86Janice
Posted: 8/14/18 at 3:24pm

Miles2Go2 said: "True. I like it. It does miss the magic of her formatting/spacing choices though.

How about “Hi, T his is Jani ce”?
"

The only problem is Susan might think some lights are out on the marquee. :) But think it might be worth it. 

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

zainmax
#87Janice
Posted: 8/14/18 at 3:27pm

CT2NYC said: "In a non-singing role, I think that Janice's computer needs to be a part of this show. I'm thinking British...Helen Mirren, perhaps?"

Even better if the computer sings a la The Pee Wee Herman Show.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#88Janice
Posted: 8/14/18 at 3:28pm

What about Andy Serkis as the computer? He could also perhaps provide the voice of Daughter #1. Would this be his Broadway debut?

Impossible2
#89Janice
Posted: 8/14/18 at 3:30pm

Miles2Go2 said: "What about Andy Serkis as the computer? He could also perhaps provide the voice of Daughter #1. Would this be his Broadway debut?"

He'd make a great CGI cat x

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#90Janice
Posted: 8/14/18 at 7:41pm

I think we may need to scrap ALW and make this is a jukebox musical so I have been doing some curating (I am also extremely bored today):

https://youtu.be/jHBvtpVQY1E

https://youtu.be/8EoNO-OIOiA

https://youtu.be/92vTUFqy3gU

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
BroadwayBear2
#92Janice
Posted: 8/14/18 at 11:24pm

Opening number

Hello, My name is janice smith
And I would like to share with you the most amazing show
Hello, my name is janice smith
It's a broadway that was written a long long time ago

It has so many awesome cats, you simply wont believe how many cats are in this show

Hello, my name is Susan smith
I bought this laptop for my mom,
So she can go on broadwayworld.com

To be continued.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#93Janice
Posted: 8/14/18 at 11:41pm

Janice

JBC3
#94Janice
Posted: 8/15/18 at 6:09am

I need Kushner to write the book.

Impossible2
#95Janice
Posted: 8/15/18 at 6:53pm

BroadwayBear2 said: "Opening number

Hello, My name is janice smith
And I would like to share with you the most amazing show
Hello, my name is janice smith
It's a broadway that was written a long long time ago

It has so many awesome cats, you simply wont believe how many cats are in this show

Hello, my name is Susan smith
I bought this laptop for my mom,
So she can go on broadwayworld.com

To be continued.
"

OMG you just made a little wee come out.

Browneyes142
#96Janice
Posted: 8/16/18 at 10:02am

I'm so sad I missed the original thread(s).