pixeltracker

Nathan Lane and Andrea Martin Return to Broadway in GARY: A SEQUEL TO TITUS ANDRONICUS - Booth Theatre, Spring 2019- Page 2

Nathan Lane and Andrea Martin Return to Broadway in GARY: A SEQUEL TO TITUS ANDRONICUS - Booth Theatre, Spring 2019

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#25Nathan Lane and Andrea Martin Return to Broadway in GARY: A SEQUEL TO TITUS ANDRONICUS - Booth Theatre, Spring 2019
Posted: 11/11/18 at 7:44pm

https://garyonbroadway.com

I’m not sure what to think about the artwork. I feel like there is too much going on.  

Edit: my apologies! I did not see that another poster, already posted about the artwork above me! 

"Why was my post about my post being deleted, deleted, causing my account to be banned from posting" - The Lion Roars 2k18
Updated On: 11/11/18 at 07:44 PM

GeorgeandDot Profile Photo
GeorgeandDot
Danielle49
#27Nathan Lane and Andrea Martin Return to Broadway in GARY: A SEQUEL TO TITUS ANDRONICUS - Booth Theatre, Spring 2019
Posted: 11/11/18 at 9:14pm

So tempted to secure tickets for this now using the discount code. Can't resist sitting in the orchestra for Lane and Martin. Anyone have thoughts on row M? I've only been in the mezz and boxes at the Booth.

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
Danielle49
#29Nathan Lane and Andrea Martin Return to Broadway in GARY: A SEQUEL TO TITUS ANDRONICUS - Booth Theatre, Spring 2019
Posted: 11/11/18 at 10:11pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "What’s the discount code?"

GYBOX920

It discounts the $129 orchestra seats

Updated On: 11/11/18 at 10:11 PM

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
Danielle49
#31Nathan Lane and Andrea Martin Return to Broadway in GARY: A SEQUEL TO TITUS ANDRONICUS - Booth Theatre, Spring 2019
Posted: 11/12/18 at 5:56pm

Apparently I’m super impatient because I happened to be near the Booth this afternoon and picked up a ticket for an early preview. Orchestra M7 for $89. Still interested in hearing if anyone has thoughts on that section!

DMsquared2 Profile Photo
DMsquared2
#32Nathan Lane and Andrea Martin Return to Broadway in GARY: A SEQUEL TO TITUS ANDRONICUS - Booth Theatre, Spring 2019
Posted: 11/16/18 at 4:02pm

The artwork is indeed by Ralph Steadman. Another brilliant ad campaign from SpotCo.

MarkBearSF Profile Photo
MarkBearSF
#33Nathan Lane and Andrea Martin Return to Broadway in GARY: A SEQUEL TO TITUS ANDRONICUS - Booth Theatre, Spring 2019
Posted: 11/16/18 at 10:40pm

orchestra M-7 is a great seat. (Of course all seats in the Booth are great). 4 seats off the aisle, halfway down the left orchestra row. Not full-on center, but not too far to the side.

Please report what you thought! I also picked up tickets for our June visit. I couldn't help myself either (and Ralph Steadman is partly responsible).

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#35Nathan Lane and Andrea Martin Return to Broadway in GARY: A SEQUEL TO TITUS ANDRONICUS - Booth Theatre, Spring 2019
Posted: 11/27/18 at 11:00am

Nathan Lane, Andrea Martin and Kristine Nielsen in one show. It may not be the best acting, but it will be the most acting.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#36Nathan Lane and Andrea Martin Return to Broadway in GARY: A SEQUEL TO TITUS ANDRONICUS - Booth Theatre, Spring 2019
Posted: 11/27/18 at 11:07am

AC126748 said: "Nathan Lane, Andrea Martin and Kristine Nielsen in one show. It may not be the best acting, but it will be the most acting."

All three are fabulously talented actors.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#37Nathan Lane and Andrea Martin Return to Broadway in GARY: A SEQUEL TO TITUS ANDRONICUS - Booth Theatre, Spring 2019
Posted: 11/27/18 at 11:14am

I am obsessed with Kristine Nielsen. Her performance in Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike was as heartbreaking as it was utterly bonkers and hilarious.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#38Nathan Lane and Andrea Martin Return to Broadway in GARY: A SEQUEL TO TITUS ANDRONICUS - Booth Theatre, Spring 2019
Posted: 11/27/18 at 12:03pm

AC126748 said: "Nathan Lane, Andrea Martin and Kristine Nielsen in one show. It may not be the best acting, but it will be the most acting."

It takes a truly brilliant actor to be anywhere near as gut-bustingly funny as those three. What an odd comment.

I can’t wait. This and King Lear are my birthday weekend shows next year and I am SO excited they added Kristine Nielsen to the cast.

Catsbroadwayfan
bwayboy22 Profile Photo
bwayboy22
Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#41Nathan Lane and Andrea Martin Return to Broadway in GARY: A SEQUEL TO TITUS ANDRONICUS - Booth Theatre, Spring 2019
Posted: 1/15/19 at 11:37am

bwayboy22 said: "Is Andrea Martin below the title for this?"

Yes. I believe Nathan is the lead and above the title while Andrea is supporting and below the title 

SomethingPeculiar Profile Photo
SomethingPeculiar
#42Nathan Lane and Andrea Martin Return to Broadway in GARY: A SEQUEL TO TITUS ANDRONICUS - Booth Theatre, Spring 2019
Posted: 1/15/19 at 12:31pm

bwayboy22 said: "Is Andrea Martin below the title for this?"

Yes, on advertising. Also, the only time I've seen Nielsen's name mentioned is in the mail brochure (and it's in a much smaller font than Martin's).

Though, this could just be for advertising symmetry and doesn't necessarily mean anything for Tony purposes. Examples: Waverly Gallery (David Cromer is below the title in advertising but above-the-title in the Playbill), Fences (Denzel was above the title and Viola Davis was below in an equal-sized font, but she won Lead Actress), and Angels in America (Lane & Garfield were prominently advertised, but below-the-title in the Playbill). I guess we'll find out more when previews begin March 5!

Danielle49
#43Nathan Lane and Andrea Martin Return to Broadway in GARY: A SEQUEL TO TITUS ANDRONICUS - Booth Theatre, Spring 2019
Posted: 1/28/19 at 3:50pm

New discount code: GYBOX920 for $79 rear orchestra and $39 for rear mezz.

Wish I wouldve waited instead of doing the $89 code, but hopefully some folks here can take advantage of this one!

Videos