Broadway Music Game on HQ- Page 3

Broadway Music Game on HQ

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#50Broadway Music Game on HQ
Posted: 1/21/19 at 11:30am

BroadwayAndSports said: "It's gonna be Brandon Victor Dixon"

Thanks for the heads up! 

Last night, Scott Rogowsky said the theme of tonight's game is Broadway Musicals. Break a Leg everyone! If there's a Hamilton question, I'm toast!

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#51Broadway Music Game on HQ
Posted: 1/21/19 at 1:27pm

Id like to have my second win!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

antonijan Profile Photo
antonijan
#52Broadway Music Game on HQ
Posted: 1/21/19 at 3:39pm

Use my referral code: najinotna

barcelona20
#53Broadway Music Game on HQ
Posted: 1/21/19 at 9:23pm

Lost again. So frustrating! I got all of the non-lyric questions. Ugh

ggersten Profile Photo
ggersten
#54Broadway Music Game on HQ
Posted: 1/21/19 at 9:24pm

We won! We won!  $1.64!!!!  I hesitated on the "Snob" question with a moment of doubt.  

Over 600k played and a little over 3k won

um $1.64.  Not certain what we do with that.  

JON111699
#55Broadway Music Game on HQ
Posted: 1/21/19 at 9:28pm

Made it all the way to the end and then got out on the last question Broadway Music Game on HQ

Stage Door Sally
#56Broadway Music Game on HQ
Posted: 1/21/19 at 9:29pm

Congrat's GG, I won too, I got an extra penny, $1.65!! The third time was the charm! With a super easy Hamilton question, I finally won HQ's Broadway Musical Quiz (I used one Extra Life). This brings my total HQ winnings to a little under $15. 

Good luck, hope one of us gets that phone call tonight!!! 

veronicamae Profile Photo
veronicamae
#57Broadway Music Game on HQ
Posted: 1/21/19 at 9:31pm

Fun game tonight! It was, I think, the first time I won a Broadway night (I know I went out on Q12 for their first game on a Hamilton question and can't remember the second one) and my 7th win overall. Woo.

qafgenius122
#58Broadway Music Game on HQ
Posted: 1/21/19 at 9:58pm

I finally won too! I lost both my previous attempts thanks to their last Hamilton questions; which I just dont know well enough, despite having seen it 3 times.

Famebroadway2 Profile Photo
Famebroadway2
#59Broadway Music Game on HQ
Posted: 1/21/19 at 10:16pm

I won too! A whole $1.65. Lol. Still happy to finally win though.

Emmaloucbway
#60Broadway Music Game on HQ
Posted: 1/21/19 at 11:14pm

I won again too! :)

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#61Broadway Music Game on HQ
Posted: 1/22/19 at 5:21am

Damn! Didnt get a reminder! Missed it!

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Stage Door Sally
#62Broadway Music Game on HQ
Posted: 1/22/19 at 11:14am

dramamama611 said: "Damn! Didnt get a reminder! Missed it!"

;-(    That's too bad, bet you would have won!

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#63Broadway Music Game on HQ
Posted: 1/22/19 at 11:21am

Congrats to all the winners, including myself. To those of us who've played the last few Musical Mondays, does anyone else think they nerfed the difficulty on this one? The last few have been more difficult- I think they wanted people to rack up lots of "points" since this was the start of season 2.

Stage Door Sally
#64Broadway Music Game on HQ
Posted: 2/22/19 at 8:34am

HQ is holding an Oscar Trivia Game, Winner Takes All for $100,000, Sunday Night at 9 p.m. EST.

In this specialty game they keep going with questions until there is just one person left. Worth watching the Oscar ceremony on mute for a few minutes I think.

P.S. My son was home last night for the Rick and Morty game and I asked him to help me (actually, I made him answer all the questions) and we won.... 49 cents. I'm getting tired of the small payouts.

There is a big contest at the end of February, after that... I'm not sure about continuing.