pixeltracker

RUBEN & CLAY’S FIRST ANNUAL CHRISTMAS CAROL FAMILY FUN PAGEANT SPECTACULAR REUNION SHOW- Page 10

RUBEN & CLAY’S FIRST ANNUAL CHRISTMAS CAROL FAMILY FUN PAGEANT SPECTACULAR REUNION SHOW

robskynyc
#225Ruben
Posted: 11/26/18 at 8:25pm

MassiveMeGo said: "I'm OK with Ruben & Clay allowing a portion of ticketsto go to a non-profit that helps local veterans attend a show."

I'm a veteran. and I think I've done enough for my country. I shouldn't have to endure going to this show. I'm sure ISIS will have a bootleg of this to torture people with? surely more effective than waterboarding.

Sondheimite Profile Photo
Sondheimite
#226Ruben
Posted: 11/26/18 at 8:28pm

robskynyc said: "MassiveMeGo said: "I'm OK with Ruben & Clay allowing a portion of ticketsto go to a non-profit that helps local veterans attend a show."

I'm a veteran. and I think I've done enough for my country. I shouldn't have to endure going to this show. I'm sure ISIS will have a bootleg of this to torture people with? surely more effective than waterboarding.

"

Robsky and I on this thread:

Ruben

Broadway World's Fireman.
Updated On: 11/26/18 at 08:28 PM

robskynyc
#227Ruben
Posted: 11/26/18 at 8:38pm

Sondheimite said: "robskynyc said: "MassiveMeGo said: "I'm OK with Ruben & Clay allowing a portion of ticketsto go to a non-profit that helps local veterans attend a show."

"

Robsky and I on this thread:

Ruben
"

bwahahahahah >:)

LightsOut90
#228Ruben
Posted: 11/26/18 at 9:01pm

so this "show" is being "directed" by Home For The Holidays "musical director" good-grief 

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#229Ruben
Posted: 11/26/18 at 9:21pm

Does this show have understudies? If not, what will we do if Clay or Ruben can't perform at any time? Actually, I would go see it then.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#230Ruben
Posted: 11/26/18 at 9:24pm

Marianne2 said: "Does this show have understudies? If not, what will we do if Clay or Ruben can't perform at any time? Actually, I would go see it then."

Ruben

Sondheimite
#231Ruben
Posted: 11/26/18 at 9:26pm

Miles2Go2 said: "Marianne2 said: "Does this show have understudies? If not, what will we do if Clay or Ruben can't perform at any time? Actually, I would go see it then."

Ruben
"

TAKE MY MONEY

WldKingdomHM Profile Photo
WldKingdomHM
#232Ruben

^ EVERYTHING

MassiveMeGo Profile Photo
MassiveMeGo
#233Ruben

directed by Jonathan Tessero

musical staging by Lisa Shriver 

music direction by Ben Cohn.

http://www.playbill.com/article/full-cast-set-for-ruben-clays-broadway-christmas-show

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#234Ruben
Posted: 11/26/18 at 9:32pm

Miles2Go2 said: "Marianne2 said: "Does this show have understudies? If not, what will we do if Clay or Ruben can't perform at any time? Actually, I would go see it then."

Ruben
"

Ruben

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#235Ruben
Posted: 11/26/18 at 9:38pm

OMG YES!!! I can see the marquee now: HUNG on Broadway!

Clay and Ruben who???

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#236Ruben
Posted: 11/26/18 at 11:42pm

Hmm, maybe I'm not that interested after all. But, if someone wanted to sell their tickets to me for $2, I might reconsider.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

MassiveMeGo
#237Ruben
Posted: 11/27/18 at 6:22pm

Catsbroadwayfan
#238Ruben
Posted: 11/27/18 at 6:29pm

at this point I will buy a ticket, just to get you to shut up about it

Sondheimite
#239Ruben
Posted: 11/27/18 at 6:44pm

I edited the add a bit...

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#240Ruben
Posted: 11/27/18 at 6:46pm

HAHAHA

"Why was my post about my post being deleted, deleted, causing my account to be banned from posting" - The Lion Roars 2k18

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#241Ruben
Posted: 11/27/18 at 6:46pm

Catsbroadwayfan said: "at this point I will buy a ticket, just to get you to shut up about it"

Conversely, I am specifically not buying a ticket because they won't shut up about it.

MassiveMeGo
#242Ruben
Posted: 11/27/18 at 8:24pm

You were never going to buy a ticket, concierge, don't even lie. None of you bashing the show were ever going to, but you aren't the target audience, so no great loss. 

Bwayfan292 Profile Photo
Bwayfan292
#243Ruben
Posted: 11/27/18 at 8:30pm

That’s the problem, theres no target audience

"Why was my post about my post being deleted, deleted, causing my account to be banned from posting" - The Lion Roars 2k18

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#244Ruben
Posted: 11/27/18 at 8:37pm

Ruben

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#245Ruben
Posted: 11/27/18 at 9:54pm

First Annual? Is that new? Pretty presumptuous that there will be enough success for it be be "annual".

Its pretty foolish to put a show ON Broadway, that isnt interested in a Broadway audience. Bruce Springsteen they ain't.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

bryan2
#246Ruben
Posted: 11/28/18 at 8:32am

I love all the hate from these people whose only talent is trolling the message boards...This may be something that I have absolutely no interest in but I do respect both men are very talented and if this is what they want to do and someone is going to bankroll it ...go for it....and you trolls need to really get a life just so sad

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#247Ruben
Posted: 11/28/18 at 10:53am

I love all the hate from these people whose only talent is trolling the message boards

How do you know everyone here so personally?

and you trolls need to really get a life just so sad

"Get a life" doesn't really work when you participate in posting on the same message boards as those you "bash" (making you a troll yourself, actually).  It's not as if you've never posted anything negative about performers or shows.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

GiantsInTheSky2 Profile Photo
GiantsInTheSky2
#248Ruben
Posted: 11/28/18 at 11:26am

I can’t decide on which is more embarrassing - MassiveMeGo or these promotional ads. 

I am big. It’s the REVIVALS that got small.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#249Ruben
Posted: 11/28/18 at 11:36am

The house for the first performance next week is dismal. Maybe a third of the seats are filled. Maybe. Everyone in the entire mezz alone could comfortably fit in one section of the seating in the front mezz itself.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Videos