pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11- Page 7

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11

Wickedlover56 Profile Photo
Wickedlover56
#150RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/14/19 at 3:56pm

I know that this doesn't apply to the current season but there is tea about the next few seasons that y'all might want to hear. They're finalising the cast for S12 and are apparently gearing up for AS5. They've heard the complaints about having all the seasons back to back and how it's too much, so apparently AS5 will probably be the last AS season for a bit. RPDRUK will premiere at some point relatively soon. People in production said it looks like it will be a pretty strong season and Ru essentially said that it will have a distinct identity from the main show and will be fresh. It will be one BBC3 in the UK and it looks like it will be on VH1 in America but it isn't 100% confirmed. Ru also fired Delta as her wig stylist. On Ru's podcast she said that the production of RPDRUK was much better than the main show and it's been speculated that this might cause a bit of an overhaul of production.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#151RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/15/19 at 11:14am

Why not just push out AS5 and S12 taping a few months out so they'll be better paced over next year? Can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss off season

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

ArtMan
#152RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/15/19 at 11:33am

Finally got to watch the latest episode last night.  Vanjee should have won the challenge.  She did Ariel's makeup and clothes so they really looked like twins.  At times I had to look close to see who was who.  I thought the mini challenge reads were far funnier than the library challenge reads.  They must have read our comments and got the writers to furnish the reads.  I really did not think Nina was treated poorly.  Her look was awful and her lipsync the same.  I can say the same about Silky.  Her look, again was awful and her lipsync  stunk.  Both could have left, but they are keeping Silky for the drama/ratings.  She really is a terrible person.  A fake and a hypocrite.  I hope when the competition is over, she reads the comments about her.  She thinks she is more loved than she is.  Lastly, unless the producers are prodding her, that Akeria is a sht starter.

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#153RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/15/19 at 11:38am

ArtMan, the show is shot months in advance so nothing is changed due to online comments.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#154RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/15/19 at 12:06pm

The hatred for Silky is like none I’ve ever seen for a Ru girl, and deservedly so. I see they’ve pulled ads promoting her attendance at Drag Con because of the amount of people who just despise her. I’m sure she’ll still be in attendance but I’m curious to see the reaction to her there, when surrounded by all the people that fans actually like.

ArtMan
#155RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/15/19 at 12:43pm

TotallyEffed said: "ArtMan, the show is shot months in advance so nothing is changed due to online comments."

TotallyEffed, I knew that.  I was trying to make an unsuccessful sarcastic remark.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#156RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/15/19 at 6:58pm

It's gonna be between Yvie and Brooke I feel

Darreyl with an L!

ArtMan
#157RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/15/19 at 7:36pm

I already stated that I think Brooke  will win.  However, I think it will be between Brooke and Akeria.  As much as I like Yvie and wish her the win, I don't really think her looks have evolved while on the show.  I like her down to Earth personality and especially don't like the triple teaming up that has happened to her on the show.  But that is not deserving of a crown.  I would pay to see her perform only to tell her (if I had the chance) what a great gurl she is.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#158RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/15/19 at 7:46pm

^ you are aware that it is a lip sync for the crown finale right? As much as I hate that format, their past performances aren't gonna matter much

Darreyl with an L!

ArtMan
#159RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/15/19 at 8:07pm

None of it matters.  Not even the lip sync for the crown.  RuPaul knows who the top 3 and winner will be before the first episode has taped.  That is why the show's format has become tired to most of the posters on here.  I started late to the party.  I didn't start watching  till All Stars 2, so I still enjoy the episodes.  But even late to the party, I can see the show is heavily produced and negative encounters are highly manipulated for the camera and ratings.  It's no different than Housewives or the Kardashians.

ArtMan
#160RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/15/19 at 8:07pm

double

Updated On: 5/15/19 at 08:07 PM

Roscoe
#161RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/16/19 at 10:09pm

I'm so not buying this -- Silky was self-evidently a distant fifth place this episode.  If she doesn't lip-sync, it's all a fake and my respect for RuPaul will take a major hit.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

ArtMan
#162RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/16/19 at 10:11pm

double

Updated On: 5/16/19 at 10:11 PM

ArtMan
#163RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11

Roscoe said: "I'm so not buying this -- Silky was self-evidently a distant fifth place this episode. If she doesn't lip-sync, it's all a fake and my respect for RuPaul will take a major hit."

I don't get to watch it yet, but I can already tell you she won't.

ArtMan
#164RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11

Updated On: 5/16/19 at 10:11 PM

Roscoe
#165RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/16/19 at 10:25pm

Silky evidently has pictures of RuPaul blowing Donald Trump while being penetrated by Mitch McConnell.

I'm done with this season.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

Jordan Catalano
#166RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/17/19 at 12:23am

Again, like EVERY SINGLE WEEK SO FAR, there’s zero excuse for Silky not going home.

However, Vanjie gave us the greatest exit the show has ever seen.

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#167RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/17/19 at 1:58am

I 100% do not see a world where Silky wins the crown. It’s between Yvie and Brooke (god, how I wish Akeria had stepped her game up more consistently) and I give the edge to Yvie for being a more well-rounded winner. Brooke is polished, but personality is low on the list of attributes that make her a worthy winner.

Roscoe
#168RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/17/19 at 8:34am

We also didn't see a world where Donald Trump was President.  

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#169RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/17/19 at 1:59pm

Roscoe said: "We also didn't see a world where Donald Trump was President."

Wow, talk about apples and sh*t-filled oranges.

Roscoe
#170RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/17/19 at 2:43pm

I'd say the apples are just as ****-filled, and even worm-ridden and stuffed with razor blades and medical waste, as those oranges, in that there was a reasonable expectation for the otherwise sensible RuPaul to not allow someone so manifestly unworthy to soil her competition for so long, as opposed to the GOP voters who'll just vote for anything.  

And the point was actually that nothing is sure anyway.  Who knows who'll win the crown.  Silky's been allowed to get this far.  Maybe RuPaul will toss her the win.  We all 100% did not see a world where Hillary lost to Trump.  And look what kind of world it turns out we live in.

Jordan Catalano
#171RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/17/19 at 2:52pm

Again, I am PRAYING that Silky wins because if she doesn't, that means Ru will do anything to get her back for AS5 and I can't go through this again.

Roscoe
#172RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/17/19 at 2:58pm

Well yeah, there's that.

ChgoTheatreGuy Profile Photo
ChgoTheatreGuy
#173RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/17/19 at 8:23pm

Yvie deserves to win!  If the ending is the crapshoot "Wheel of Misfortune Lipsync", it's anybody's guess who will win.  SIlky and Brooke have not proven herself to be that great of a lipsycher.  Would love to see Yvie and Akasha as the final two...

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#174RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11
Posted: 5/17/19 at 8:45pm

I though Brooke missed a chance to redeem herself in the lip sync. They've been asking her all week to show some imperfection, yet her lip sync was all graceful, perfect, on pointe, and boring. What was she thinking??

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.