pixeltracker

Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices- Page 4

Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#75Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices
Posted: 10/31/21 at 1:46pm

Awesome! I'm glad the virtual tour was helpful. It's such a great resource honestly. 

Oklahoma is at the Forrest so you'll not have to worry about any partial views beyond maybe the extreme sides of the orchestra.

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.

adotburr
#76Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices
Posted: 10/31/21 at 1:50pm

RunnyBabbit said: "adotburr said: "I too think the demand for Hamilton isn’t there anymore. My friend and I bought our first Hamilton tickets well over a year before the performance in 2018. Now, I can buy a reasonably priced seat just a week or two in advance. I don’t know if covid is to blame or people are losing interest, but it’s not in demand like it previously was."

I think it’s a combination of factors (covid, cost, Disney+, timing, nearness to NYC, less hype, vaccination/test requirements), but one might be just how long the stops are. The first stop in 2019 - which was hyped to no end - was in Philly for almost 3 months. My quick and dirty math says that more than 150,000 people saw the show. That’s nearly 10% of the Philly population. Obviously people are coming from outside the city, but that is still a pretty large number of people for one tour stop. And that was with crazy high ticket prices. This year’s stop will have over 100,000 tickets available.Most people don’t go to see musicals multiple times, so a lot the theatre-viewing population in the area has had the chance to see it already.
"

I should have mentioned in my post that my Hamilton tickets we purchased a year prior was for NYC and not Philly. I’m not sure how the demand was for Philly during its first stop. You hit on many great points. So many factors. 

she/her . “everything’s legal in new jersey”

adotburr
#77Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices
Posted: 10/31/21 at 2:13pm

ClumsyDude15 said: "Awesome! I'm glad the virtual tour was helpful. It's such a great resource honestly.

Oklahoma is at the Forrest so you'll not have to worry about any partial views beyond maybe the extreme sides of the orchestra.
"

I just realized now I had the wrong theatre for Oklahoma haha I edited my post but you replied too quickly! Very helpful info about the Forrest. I’ve never been, only the Academy!

RunnyBabbit
#78Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices
Posted: 10/31/21 at 9:27pm

adotburr said: "I should have mentioned in my post that my Hamilton tickets we purchased a year prior was for NYC and not Philly. I’m not sure how the demand was for Philly during its first stop. You hit on many great points. So many factors."

Ah! That does make more sense. I wasn’t even thinking that tickets probably weren’t on sale that long for the Philly stop. I do think the Philly stop in 2019 sold very well. I remember having some friends try to get tickets and not have much luck. I was fortunate to win the lottery for that stop as well, otherwise I would not have seen it.

I just looked at a couple random dates in Philly, and while there are seats still available for weekdays, a good portion of them are partial view, and it’s a ton fewer than for the normal Broadway tours. Weekends are nearly sold out with a handful of partial views. And anyone who has been to the Academy knows some of those partial views are god awful places to sit. So I’m not surprised they’re still available. 

dangeresque49
#79Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices
Posted: 11/4/21 at 11:17am

Any reports from people getting the rush tix in the todaytix app? I am wondering if they give you good seats as long as there is availibility or try to dump partial views on you.

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#80Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices
Posted: 11/4/21 at 11:33am

dangeresque49 - I did the TodayTix rush and got a Parquet Circle full view seat. 

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.
Updated On: 11/4/21 at 11:33 AM

dangeresque49
#81Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices
Posted: 11/4/21 at 12:39pm

ClumsyDude15 said: "dangeresque49 - I did the TodayTix rush and got a Parquet Circle full view seat."

Nice. That's prob what I will do then. Don't feel like heading to the box office at 10am. I don't really know why they changed the rush policy. Maybe they want the box office open all day to try to move more last min tickets since there are so many.  

TarHeelAlan
#82Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-Philly 11/9-11/14 discount
Posted: 11/5/21 at 10:44am

Just like last week, tickets for the evening performances, excluding Saturday, are now being discounted to $49 with code NWWeek4. Best availability seems to be Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.  https://www.kimmelculturalcampus.org/events-and-tickets/202122/broadway-philadelphia/hamilton/

adotburr
#83Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-Philly 11/9-11/14 discount
Posted: 11/5/21 at 10:56am

TarHeelAlan said: "Just like last week, tickets for the evening performances, excluding Saturday, are now being discounted to $49 with code NWWeek4. Best availability seems to be Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.https://www.kimmelculturalcampus.org/events-and-tickets/202122/broadway-philadelphia/hamilton/"

I still cant wrap my head around the fact that they're selling tickets for $349.. for a tour.. when you can get see it in NYC for cheaper... 

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#84Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-Philly 11/9-11/14 discount
Posted: 11/5/21 at 11:39am

@adotburr, That's the reason I didn't purchase tickets this time around. I saw the tour at the Forrest in September 2019, and paid either $169 or $199 for a great seat.  I don't like the venue it's in now.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

TarHeelAlan
#85Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-Philly 11/9-11/14 discount
Posted: 11/5/21 at 12:33pm

DottieD'Luscia said: "@adotburr, That's the reason I didn't purchase tickets this time around. I saw the tour at the Forrest in September 2019, and paid either $169 or $199 for a great seat. I don't like the venue it's in now."

At $49 for 9th row center orchestra, I could convince myself that the venue is decent enough!  Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-Philly 11/9-11/14 discount

Updated On: 11/5/21 at 12:33 PM

adotburr
#86Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-Philly 11/9-11/14 discount
Posted: 11/5/21 at 1:09pm

TarHeelAlan said: "DottieD'Luscia said: "@adotburr, That's the reason I didn't purchase tickets this time around. I saw the tour at the Forrest in September 2019, and paid either $169 or $199 for a great seat. I don't like the venue it's in now."

At $49 for 9th row center orchestra, I could convince myself that the venue is decent enough! Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-Philly 11/9-11/14 discount

"

adotburr
#87Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-Philly 11/9-11/14 discount
Posted: 11/11/21 at 3:17pm

JUST WON THE LOTTERY FOR PHILLY!!!!!!

TarHeelAlan
#88Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-Philly 11/9-11/14 discount
Posted: 11/11/21 at 3:35pm

adotburr said: "JUST WON THE LOTTERY FOR PHILLY!!!!!!"

Congrats! I believe lottery is still first two rows, and AAA-CCC are actually the orchestra pit, so first row is DDD. We've done that once, in DC, and it's pretty remarkable (especially for the price.) Enjoy.

TarHeelAlan
#89Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-Philly 11/16-11/21 discount
Posted: 11/12/21 at 8:01am

New discount code for Philly 11/16-11/21 is NWWeek5 for $49 seats. Excludes both Saturday shows and the Sunday matinee. 

Updated On: 11/12/21 at 08:01 AM

adotburr
#90Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-Philly 11/16-11/21 discount
Posted: 11/13/21 at 5:15pm

TarHeelAlan said: "adotburr said: "JUST WON THE LOTTERY FOR PHILLY!!!!!!"

Congrats! I believe lottery is still first two rows, and AAA-CCC are actually the orchestra pit, so first row is DDD. We've done that once, in DC, and it's pretty remarkable (especially for the price.) Enjoy.

"

Thanks!! I’m excited! I’ve only see Hamilton once in NYC and have wanted to revisit for a while. I was super sick the day I went and was miserable so I’m happy to seeing again in a different mindset. I’m waiting to see if a friend can go and we’ll take the train and walk from Suburban Station. If she can’t go, I’ll be solo and do not go to Philly often so wish me luck!

RunnyBabbit
#91Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-Philly 11/16-11/21 discount
Posted: 11/13/21 at 6:36pm

adotburr said: "Thanks!! I’m excited! I’ve only see Hamilton once in NYC and have wanted to revisit for a while. I was super sick the day I went and was miserable so I’m happy to seeing again in a different mindset. I’m waiting to see if a friend can go and we’ll take the train and walk from Suburban Station. If she can’t go, I’ll be solo and do not go to Philly often so wish me luck!"

Have a great time! The Philly cast was fantastic. I think Ta’Rea Campbell (Philly native!) is my favorite Angelica that I’ve seen.

ArtMan
#92Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-Philly 11/16-11/21 discount
Posted: 11/13/21 at 7:52pm

RunnyBabbit said: "adotburr said: "Thanks!! I’m excited! I’ve only see Hamilton once in NYC and have wanted to revisit for a while. I was super sick the day I went and was miserable so I’m happy to seeing again in a different mindset. I’m waiting to see if a friend can go and we’ll take the train and walk from Suburban Station. If she can’t go, I’ll be solo and do not go to Philly often so wish me luck!"

Have a great time! The Philly cast was fantastic. I think Ta’Rea Campbell (Philly native!) is my favorite Angelica that I’ve seen.
"

Yes, she's fantastic in the show.

TarHeelAlan
#93Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-any discount code for Providence RI??
Posted: 12/1/21 at 10:08am

Anyone know if they offered a discount code for the current run in Providence, as they did for the lottery losers in Philly? If so, could you please share the code? Thanks much. 

MattieIce2018
#94Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-any discount code for Providence RI??
Posted: 12/1/21 at 7:50pm

TarHeelAlan said: "Anyone know if they offered a discount code for the current run in Providence, as they did for the lottery losers in Philly? If so, could you please share the code? Thanks much."

I didn't receive one but if either of these apply to you, PPAC is offering $39 student/senior rush.

TarHeelAlan
#95Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-any discount code for Providence RI??
Posted: 12/2/21 at 7:59am

MattieIce2018 said: "I didn't receive one but if either of these apply to you, PPAC is offering $39 student/senior rush."

Thanks Mattie. I was looking for that discount info for some friends who live in Providence. As it turns out, after I told them about the lottery, they entered, and this afternoon they won! Then prices for next week (Dec 7-12) were slashed as well. I'm still betting there will be a $49-ish code that will be distributed, but for my friends lottery seats will do just fine, I'm sure. 

Updated On: 12/2/21 at 07:59 AM

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#96Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-any discount code for Providence RI??
Posted: 9/25/23 at 8:41am

Just wanted to add in my two cents. I saw the tour yesterday in Chicago and thanks for over-demand, I guess, I got a $30 ticket in an empty row in the mid-Mezz. Fantastic seat. If you haven't heard of it, I use TickPicks. It's great because the fees are already in the price. So my $30, I paid $30.

The show is really well directed/choreographed and designed. I think it's best seen from the Mezz due to all the floor projections and lighting. 

The sound was awful. Couldn't hear a lot of the lines. But that could be to cast diction and just not enough vocal energy. I loved the Angelica though. And Act 2 needed more of her and her voice.

inception Profile Photo
inception
#97Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-any discount code for Providence RI??
Posted: 9/25/23 at 9:23am

I wonder if the theatre makes a difference for the sound?  When I saw it in Chicago in 2019 it was playing at the Cadillac Palace and the sound was good.  I think I was in the Dress Circle there.

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#98Hamilton Tour Ticket Prices-any discount code for Providence RI??
Posted: 9/25/23 at 9:44am

I've heard from a few local friends that the sound has been bad. But I saw Into the Woods at the same theater and it was totally fine? 

The sound was just low. Like during "Satisfied" I could hear the squeaking from the sneakers in the ensemble which kind of took me out of it. And as I said, the Angelica had a lovely voice. I think the vocal mics just needed to be amplified. It all felt very quiet and far away. The theaters seem comparable in size and capacity. Maybe it was just being further away?