pixeltracker

COMPANY starring Katrina Lenk and Patti LuPone will open March 22 - Page 21

COMPANY starring Katrina Lenk and Patti LuPone will open March 22

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#500COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 4:27pm

You need to calm down. If you’re actually shaking, see a doctor.

Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#501COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 4:28pm

Maybe in 3 min at 4:30 or at 5:00?

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#502COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 4:32pm

Also, CompanyBroadway on Twitter and IG has been ready and in private status for a while now.

carolinaguy Profile Photo
carolinaguy
#503COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 4:38pm

Don't releases like that typically come out earlier in the day?

Just remembering you've had an "and" When you're back to "or" Makes the "or" mean more than it did before

Sauja Profile Photo
Sauja
#504COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 4:39pm

There have been so very many "Any second now" posts about this announcing. I can't imagine they'll do it at the end of a day or the end of a week. But all signs do point to a transfer. Think we need to just...breathe and let it happen when it happens.

benfox2 Profile Photo
benfox2
#505COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 4:41pm

Sauja said: "There have been so very many "Any second now" posts about this announcing. I can't imagine they'll do it at the end of a day or the end of a week. But all signs do point to a transfer. Think we need to just...breathe and let it happen when it happens."

But guessing is so much more fun! I wonder if that poster claiming Katrina Lenk as Bobbie was correct; according to her this was going to be announced like 2 weeks ago...

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#506COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 4:43pm

The transfer isn’t up for the debate. It’s happening. As we know, the designer posted some renderings and notes listing “NY” and the “Jacobs Theater.” That’s proof enough.
When they’re ready to announce it, we just don’t know.
In 2009, right around this time we knew CZJ and Lansbury would be leading the Night Music revival, but it wasn’t officially announced until Sept 22. Company has more time to announce since it’s opening in the spring.

Updated On: 8/29/19 at 04:43 PM

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#507COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 4:54pm

Not that it means anything but unless something has changed in the last few weeks, Katrina is in fact Bobbi. Not sure when an announcement is coming but look for some other big’ish Broadway names (one of whom was in a musical last season).

Mike Barrett
#508COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 4:54pm

The time has come....

Mike Barrett
#509COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 4:59pm

n2nbaby said: "Not that it means anything but unless something has changed in the last few weeks, Katrina is in fact Bobbi. Not sure when an announcement is coming but look for some other big’ish Broadway names (one of whom was in a musical last season)."

Santino maybe? 

CPannullo
#510COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 5:08pm

Everything stated recently was just taken down

benfox2 Profile Photo
benfox2
#511COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 5:10pm

oh damn, any wonder why? If i did something wrong someone shoot me a PM because I apologize lol.

EDIT: My most recent reply was just deleted as well. Maybe that picture is real and they just got a copyright notice? Conspiracy? Deciet?!? The drama only heats up lmao. Well at least waiting isn't boring. Updated On: 8/29/19 at 05:10 PM

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#512COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 5:15pm

Spoke with a friend last week who all but confirmed one of the casting rumors in this thread and we both just looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#513COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 5:17pm

COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#514COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 5:17pm

Jordan Catalano said: "Spoke with a friend last week who all but confirmed one of the casting rumors in this thread and we both just looked at each other and rolled our eyes. "

You’re not impressed with the names?

Mike Barrett
#515COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 5:18pm

Jordan Catalano said: "Spoke with a friend last week who all but confirmed one of the casting rumors in this thread and we both just looked at each other and rolled our eyes. "

Maybe over thinking this, and don’t know your thoughts, but lots of people on here didn’t care for Tootsie. My Santino prediction stands. 

benfox2 Profile Photo
benfox2
#516COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 5:18pm

Everyone in this thread is so cryptic. I wish I had inside friends so I could make vague posts about vaguer casting rumors.

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#517COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 5:20pm

Mike Barrett said: "Jordan Catalano said: "Spoke with a friend last week who all but confirmed one of the casting rumors in this thread and we both just looked at each other and rolled our eyes. "

Maybe over thinking this, and don’t know your thoughts, but lots of people on here didn’t care for Tootsie. My Santino prediction stands.
"

Brand new Tony winner, Santino is not taking a featured role in this revival. That wouldn’t make sense. 

\_(•_•)_/ Profile Photo
\_(•_•)_/
#518COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 5:21pm

Can someone private message me this image? I seem to have missed it.

Mike Barrett
#519COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 5:22pm

ljay889 said: "Mike Barrett said: "Jordan Catalano said: "Spoke with a friend last week who all but confirmed one of the casting rumors in this thread and we both just looked at each other and rolled our eyes. "

"

Brand new Tony winner, Santino is not taking a featuredrole in this revival. That wouldn’t make sense.

"

Idk, if the rumor of a limited run is true, he’s paid well, and another Tony could come his way then why not?  

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#520COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 5:25pm

By most accounts, Matt Doyle is Jamie.
Santino would be appropriate for Andy, but I’m not sure he has the physical appearance for it, as Andy is completely ripped and shirtless in this production.

Updated On: 8/29/19 at 05:25 PM

benfox2 Profile Photo
benfox2
#521COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 5:27pm

_(•_•)_/ said: "Can someone private message me this image? I seem to have missed it."

PM'd

binau Profile Photo
binau
#522COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 5:32pm

ljay889 said: "By most accounts, Matt Doyle is Jamie.
He would be appropriate for Andy, but I’m not sure he has the physical appearance for it, as Andy is completely ripped and shirtless in this production.
"

And bulging. He is young, dumb and full of.....the scene wouldn’t work any other way. 

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

QueenAlice Profile Photo
QueenAlice
#523COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 5:32pm

He would be appropriate for Andy, but I’m not sure he has the physical appearance for it, as Andy is completely ripped and shirtless in this production.
"

I wouldn’t buy Katrina Lenk in a sexual relationship with Matt Doyle. 

“I knew who I was this morning, but I've changed a few times since then.”

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#524COMPANY eyeing a spring 2020 transfer at a Shubert theater
Posted: 8/29/19 at 5:34pm

"

While not a traditional beefcake, Matt Doyle is extremely fit - abs and all. 

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards