Six Rush/Lottery

Captainj10
#250Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/6/20 at 10:23am

kaela_meyer said: "What do y’all do when you’re waiting in the rush line for hours to keep entertained?"

Listen to music or watch videos or movies 

Or sleep lol

GlenCoco
#251Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/6/20 at 11:14am

kaela_meyer said: "What do y’all do when you’re waiting in the rush line for hours to keep entertained?"

when i rushed mean girls i would usually geek out about mean girls with other people in line

Mark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
#252Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/6/20 at 11:14am

Got there at 8am. Already a long line.

By the time I got to the front they only had singles, which I passed on as I'm going with a friend I've not seen in a year. Looks like it's going to keep getting earlier.

jonah3500
#253Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/7/20 at 8:55am

Any reports this morning?

Alyssa Norris
#254Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/7/20 at 9:24am

Here now. Atleast 60 people in line

ali_h
#255Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/7/20 at 11:35am

I was probably 37th/38th in line and got two partial view seats. Row C seats. Row C seats 18 and 20. Box office said seat 20 is an “extreme partial view”. Are they just being overly cautious or will we actually miss part of the show?

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#256Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/7/20 at 1:27pm

I haven't done standing room since the original production of Spring Awakening. I just walked by the Brooks and was able to get a standing room ticket for the 3pm show easily.

Has anyone done standing room for SIX?

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#257Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/7/20 at 1:34pm

Do we know what days press will be there?

JustinLovesSideShow
#258Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/7/20 at 2:15pm

Will be in nyc in 2 weeks how early do I need to be there for rush?

GlenCoco
#259Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/7/20 at 3:18pm

JustinLovesSideShow said: "Will be in nyc in 2 weeks how early do I need to be there for rush?"

I think someone above mentioned they got there at 930 on a 2 show day and still get tickets

starcatchers Profile Photo
starcatchers
#260Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/7/20 at 4:20pm

steven22 said: "I haven't done standing room since the original production of Spring Awakening. I just walked by the Brooks and was able to get a standing room ticket for the 3pm show easily.

"

I have, and I loved it. The view is excellent. 

the artist formerly known as dancingthrulife04 Check out my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamanddrift And please consider donating to my Ride to Remember, benefitting the Alzheimer's Association: http://act.alz.org/site/TR?fr_id=8200&pg=personal&px=6681234

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#261Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/7/20 at 4:31pm

starcatchers said: "steven22 said: "I haven't done standing room since the original production of Spring Awakening. I just walked by the Brooks and was able to get a standing room ticket for the 3pm show easily.

"

I have, and I loved it. The view is excellent.
"

The show was spectacular. Absolutely enjoyed everything and standing room is a complete bargain. Full view. Plenty of room to move and for $45 for an 80 minute show; wonderful! 

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#262Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/7/20 at 4:33pm

Forgot to add in my post above, Toby Marlow was behind me in the beginning of the show and it looked like he was enjoying himself! Such a fun show.

chuckydisc
#263Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/7/20 at 9:02pm

ali_h said: "I was probably 37th/38th in line and got two partial view seats. Row C seats. Row C seats 18 and 20. Box office said seat 20 is an “extreme partial view”. Are they just being overly cautious or will we actually miss part of the show? "

Drum roll please ... and the actual view from Orch C20 was ... ?

ali_h
#264Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/8/20 at 12:31am

It wasn’t .... horrible !! Some of the action in the middle or toward back of the stage was not visible. couldn’t see the guitar player. Most of the action was in center stage so I feel like I didn’t miss much!!

GlenCoco
#265Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/8/20 at 3:39pm

anybody rush this morning?

Platypus
#266Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/10/20 at 12:07am

GlenCoco said: "anybody rush this morning?"

I did - it's not "this morning" anymore but I am referring to Sunday, March 8, which you were asking about.

I arrived at 10:00 AM (box office opens at noon on Sunday) and was around 20th in line, with a huge line behind me. By the time my turn came, there was only partial view left. I got the Left Box A (front box). It was totally worth it - I just couldn't see the drummer who is at the back left, and I couldn't see everything that went on way at the back of the stage, which only happens a few times and very briefly. Most of the action is at the front and centre of the stage, and a bit on the right side, so I didn't feel that I missed anything significant. 
It's such a fun and smart show - see it if you can!

jparente
#267Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/11/20 at 8:02am

Wednesday, March 11
It’s 8am, cold, and there’s 10 people in line

SJAfan
#268Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/11/20 at 10:04am

Do you know how early the first person arrived? 

Bradley Equality Jadwin
#269Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/11/20 at 1:04pm

I got there this morning at 6am having just arrived at Port Authority and was 3rd in line, with the first two people there around 4:30am. We were the only 3 people there until 7am and then around 8am it started filling up quickly. I’m not sure if everyone got tickets or not, but I received front row AA and am so excited to see the show again!

SJAfan
#270Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/11/20 at 1:37pm

Thank you! I'm thinking about rushing this weekend (or a different day if my company does the test closure we're expecting them to do in the next week or so). Debating how early I need to arrive to make sure I get AA :)

Updated On: 3/11/20 at 01:37 PM

Kea4
#271Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/11/20 at 2:03pm

Does anyone know if they'll be offering rush/lottery/SRO tomorrow for the opening? 

SJAfan
#272Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/11/20 at 2:13pm

The lottery is currently open for tomorrow night. 

Kea4
#273Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/11/20 at 2:24pm

SJAfan said: "The lottery is currently open for tomorrow night."

Thanks! I didn't even think to check since usually it opens 24 hours before (or at least it did).

Kea4
#274Six Rush or Lottery News
Posted: 3/11/20 at 3:00pm

Are they not actually selling tickets to opening night? I didn't realize this before but you can't select that date on their website and there are no tickets on Stubhub.