pixeltracker

Disney on Broadway Concert Canceled- Page 3

Disney on Broadway Concert Canceled

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#50Disney on Broadway Concert Canceled
Posted: 4/13/20 at 3:41pm

I am glad they did back down, but what a terrible statement. At least acknowledge the fact you were the one to cause the issue in the first place. It's written as if nothing happened.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."
Updated On: 4/13/20 at 03:41 PM

sparksatmidnight
#51Disney on Broadway Concert Canceled
Posted: 4/13/20 at 4:03pm

Is this the end of the first act of The Drowsy Chaperone?

ggersten Profile Photo
ggersten
#52Disney on Broadway Concert Canceled
Posted: 4/13/20 at 4:12pm

What a passive-aggressive statement. AFM is putting in all on the musicians who performed at the concert as willing to forego being paid. As, if it was the musicians, themselves, who were the stumbling block.

sparksatmidnight
#53Disney on Broadway Concert Canceled
Posted: 4/13/20 at 5:26pm

Going live on April 17

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#54Disney on Broadway Concert Canceled
Posted: 4/13/20 at 6:56pm

So great this back on. Will the stream be available after it's airing on Friday?

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#55Disney on Broadway Concert Canceled
Posted: 4/13/20 at 8:43pm

BCEFA says yes, for a week:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-8Biz2pHDH/

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

ggersten Profile Photo
ggersten
#56Disney on Broadway Concert Canceled
Posted: 4/17/20 at 9:05pm

tuned in late - when Newsies was about to take the stage and just loved what I could watch.  No low points - all highs - 

yankeefan7 Profile Photo
yankeefan7
#57Disney on Broadway Concert Canceled
Posted: 4/18/20 at 11:59am

" tuned in late - when Newsies was about to take the stage and just loved what I could watch.  No low points - all highs -  "

I agree, it was very good show. The only thing that annoyed me was that the screen showed posts from people saying they were donating which is fine except it blocked the view of performers feet while they were dancing it a couple of songs.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#58Disney on Broadway Concert Canceled
Posted: 4/18/20 at 1:40pm

Keeps flashing black

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#59Disney on Broadway Concert Canceled
Posted: 4/19/20 at 5:43am

The first half was pretty awful. What was that opening about?  It was long and bizarre. Kara Lindsay was a huge oucher. 

Once Ashley Brown performed it got better, but it seemed like a community theater recital until that point.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#60Disney on Broadway Concert Canceled
Posted: 4/19/20 at 9:59am

blaxx said: "The first half was pretty awful. What was that opening about? It was long and bizarre. Kara Lindsay was a huge oucher.

Once Ashley Brown performed it got better, but it seemed like a community theater recital until that point.
"

I agree with all of this. The biggest problem was the poor sound mixing on the stream. The vocal track was so much louder than the instruments that, unless the voice was pitch-perfect, it sounded awful, and some of them were painful to listen to. I'm sure it sounded much better live.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#61Disney on Broadway Concert Canceled
Posted: 4/19/20 at 11:45am

I finally watched it and Jesus, this was nothing like what it was like live. How did everyone who sounded perfect in the actual theatre sound so off key and terrible all of a sudden?

Updated On: 4/19/20 at 11:45 AM

trpguyy
#62Disney on Broadway Concert Canceled
Posted: 4/19/20 at 11:47am

A live/reverberant environment is extremely forgiving.