Happy Birthday to Judy Kuhn!

unclevictor Profile Photo
unclevictor
#2Happy Birthday to Judy Kuhn!
Posted: 5/20/21 at 9:19am

morosco said: "The first time I heard her sing this I became enraptured with her sublime voice."

Wish her personality was as good as her singing. 

ahhrealmonsters
#3Happy Birthday to Judy Kuhn!
Posted: 5/20/21 at 2:37pm

unclevictor said: "morosco said: "The first time I heard her sing this I became enraptured with her sublime voice."

"

Really? I worked with her once, albeit briefly, and she was lovely.

BCfitasafiddle
#4Happy Birthday to Judy Kuhn!
Posted: 5/20/21 at 3:10pm

unclevictor said: "morosco said: "The first time I heard her sing this I became enraptured with her sublime voice."

"

Don't know the experience you've gone through, but I've met her a few times and been able to speak with her. She was always so gracious, kind, and down to earth. 

HogansHero Profile Photo
HogansHero
#5Happy Birthday to Judy Kuhn!
Posted: 5/20/21 at 3:25pm

BCfitasafiddle said: "Don't know the experience you've gone through,but I've met her a few times and been able to speak with her. She was always so gracious, kind, and down to earth."

And I have worked with her and have the same verdict to offer.

樂

jpbran Profile Photo
jpbran
#6Happy Birthday to Judy Kuhn!
Posted: 5/20/21 at 4:02pm

Talked to her after a Fun Home performance, and mentioned a somewhat obscure musical I’d seen her in at Steppenwolf in Chicago… she lit up and chatted nostalgically about it. Was super, super personable. 

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#7Happy Birthday to Judy Kuhn!
Posted: 5/20/21 at 5:41pm

Why has this thread been hijacked because someone had a bad experience/unreasonable expectations?

I’ve met Judy many times and she has been nothing but lovely.
Happy birthday!

JSquared2
#8Happy Birthday to Judy Kuhn!
Posted: 5/20/21 at 6:10pm

"

Sure sounds like the "personality" problem was yours -- not hers.

unclevictor Profile Photo
unclevictor
#9Happy Birthday to Judy Kuhn!
Posted: 5/21/21 at 10:23am

JSquared2 said: "unclevictor said: "morosco said: "The first time I heard her sing this I became enraptured with her sublime voice."

"

Sure sounds like the "personality" problemwas yours-- not hers.

"

It wasn’t, troll. Iluvtheatretrash is leaving and is requesting u go with her! Be gone, trolls!

JoseLandis
#10Happy Birthday to Judy Kuhn!
Posted: 5/21/21 at 10:39am

Feliz aniversário! Desejo que você viva.

henrikegerman Profile Photo
henrikegerman
#11Happy Birthday to Judy Kuhn!
Posted: 5/21/21 at 11:45am

Sublime is the word.

There are many phenomenally talented women singers on the stage in this era.  But Judy's in my top 5 along with Audra, Victoria, Christine, and Judy Kaye.

As for personality, not sure what the slight meant bu she is a superb actor and I've never heard anyone say an unkind word about her.  And I've heard many kind ones.

Updated On: 5/21/21 at 11:45 AM