pixeltracker

SIX Broadway Replacements - Page 5

SIX Broadway Replacements

hearthemsing22
#100Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/5/22 at 2:20pm

EDSOSLO858 said: "A_Nicole079 said: "Definitely one of the most exciting performances I've seen. Crowd was on it showering these queens with all the energy. What a send off"

Heard there were 12 mid-show ovations and even a few attempted mid-song Os. Wild.
"

Not surprised lol

ggersten Profile Photo
ggersten
#101Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/5/22 at 7:58pm

Not Mack's final Get Down: (audio then video at 3:00 or so). 

KathyNYC2
#102Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/5/22 at 7:59pm

Tonight crowd is very enthusiastic as well but less wild. I don’t ever remember seeing a show before  where the entire cast is replaced at one moment. 

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#103Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/5/22 at 9:13pm

First "MegaSIX" with the new company:

How were our new queens tonight, Kathy?

Oh look, a bibu!

KathyNYC2
#104Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/6/22 at 12:51am

I was working the early shift (I'm an usher there) so I only saw a small portion tonight and I was pretty busy with a full house and late seating, etc.  They seemed very new, confident, excited and enthusiastic. I'm probably not the best person to ask, having the seen the OG's (I am estimating) almost 400 times since Feb 2020 pre and post shutdown. I think I will need to see the newbies more to get a real perspective. 

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#105Cast Replacements
Posted: 12/19/22 at 5:31pm

The new cast made their national TV debut this morning, performing "What Child Is This?" (employing the melody of "Greensleeves", which plays a prominent role in the show). This arrangement is by Roberta Duchak, SIX's North American music supervisor. The Aragon Tour cast premiered the arrangement at the Boston Common Christmas tree lighting earlier in the month.

Here, alternate Aubrey Matalon is on for Howard, as Jensen is currently sidelined with the flu and expects to be back in the show towards the end of the week, at the earliest.

https://www.today.com/video/cast-of-six-performs-what-child-is-this-live-on-today-158155333929

Oh look, a bibu!

kwoc91
#106Cast Replacements
Posted: 3/6/23 at 10:03am

Just chiming in on this thread to say I won the lottery for last night's show, which was my first time seeing the new(ish) cast. All 6 principals were in and they were fantastic! The show is still in great shape :)

forfivemoreminutes
#107Cast Replacements
Posted: 3/6/23 at 11:13am

Not specifically Broadway-related, but does anyone have more information about casting for the Aragon Tour? That tour has only announced stops until July 30 in Portland - will there be a cast change after the Portland stop, or is the tour going to end at that point (with Portland being the last stop)? Or will some cast members be leaving sooner than Portland?

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#108Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/18/23 at 6:15pm

Hailee Kaleem Wright is out of the show until sometime in September per doctor’s orders.

Khaila Wilcoxon, who played Aragon in the first national touring company of SIX, will take over as a temporary replacement starting tonight.

Also, FWIW, the show is up on TKTS for tonight and tomorrow’s matinee. 

Oh look, a bibu!

PipingHotPiccolo
#109Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/20/23 at 3:21pm

Funny, I saw a playbill insert on 8th Avenue last night with Wilcoxon's bio/picture as I was walking, and didnt stop to read closely-- I wasnt sure if she was swinging in at Hadestown or SIX or something new.

Hope Wright is OK, she was solid when I saw her a few months ago. 

bear88
#110Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/20/23 at 3:54pm

EDSOSLO858 said: "Also, FWIW, the show is up on TKTS for tonight and tomorrow’s matinee."

Is this the first time the show has been on the TKTS booth?

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#111Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/20/23 at 3:56pm

bear88 said: "EDSOSLO858 said: "Also, FWIW, the show is up on TKTS for tonight and tomorrow’s matinee."

Is this the first timethe show has been on the TKTS booth?

"

No

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#112Cast Replacements
Posted: 8/20/23 at 3:57pm

bear88 said: "EDSOSLO858 said: "Also, FWIW, the show is up on TKTS for tonight and tomorrow’s matinee."

Is this the first timethe show has been on the TKTS booth?

"

It’s not. It was on TKTS a few times before the 2020 COVID shutdown. 

Oh look, a bibu!

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#113Cast Replacements
Posted: 9/5/23 at 10:23pm

Wilcoxon will depart on Monday. No word yet from Wright regarding a potential return on the 13th. 

Oh look, a bibu!

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#114Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/2/23 at 10:03pm

SIX has teased an upcoming singalong performance… I’m hearing it’s set for Monday, November 6 (as part of the Sixth of the Month series) and will be announced tomorrow, their second Broadway anniversary:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx6jhBrN7H4/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Oh look, a bibu!

PipingHotPiccolo
#115Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/2/23 at 10:54pm

Is Hailee Kaleem Wright coming back? She missed a month, came back for a few shows but is out again for at least the last week or so.

QueenTwinnied
#116Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/3/23 at 1:27am

Not sure with Hailee. She was off for an injury. 

Currently Alternate Ayla is away from the show to do Gatsby so Cassie Silva is filling in as Alternate. Cassie has done several Aragon performances recently

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
PipingHotPiccolo
#118Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/3/23 at 8:16pm

QueenTwinnied said: "Not sure with Hailee. She was off for an injury.

Currently Alternate Ayla is away from the show to do Gatsby so Cassie Silva is filling in as Alternate. Cassie has done several Aragon performances recently
"

Silva is universal alternate (ie shes also appearing on tour as needed). Marilyn Caserta, who was the universal alternate, has stepped in to replace Ayla (I don't know if thats permanent or not....presumably Ayla will proceed with Gatsby after Paper Mill). 

Strange about Hailee. Really hope shes healing up. Quite a voice.

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#119Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/12/23 at 11:08am

The current cast will play their final performance together on December 3, as will Holli'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyTZbEVOJc3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Oh look, a bibu!

PipingHotPiccolo
#120Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/14/23 at 9:26am

So Hailee remains out, and theyre not renewing her contract in December- curious if she comes back before then, or if they keep her throwing understudies on for her for the rest of her run...

EDSOSLO858 Profile Photo
EDSOSLO858
#121Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/23/23 at 12:46pm

The entire Aragon Tour principal cast will come to Broadway on December 5.

In addition, Wesley Carpenter and Sierra Fermin join as alternates. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cyvm_Pdu3I5/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Oh look, a bibu!

hamiltonstradition
#122Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/23/23 at 1:20pm

PipingHotPiccolo said: "So Hailee remains out, and theyre not renewing her contract in December- curious if she comes back before then, or if they keep her throwing understudies on for her for the rest of her run..."

She's back and been doing evening performances with an alt. covering the matinees.

BoringBoredBoard40
#123Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/23/23 at 1:35pm

Saw the Aragon tour when it was in Vegas and that group is great. 

KathyNYC2
#124Cast Replacements
Posted: 10/23/23 at 3:04pm

PipingHotPiccolo said: "So Hailee remains out, and theyre not renewing her contract in December- curious if she comes back before then, or if they keep her throwing understudies on for her for the rest of her run..."

Hailee has been back for a little over a week with a slightly modified schedule  

Videos