Sutton Answers on Broadway.com

FrancisGumm Profile Photo
FrancisGumm
#0Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/5/04 at 5:38pm

finally Sutton Answers on Broadway.com

"Beating AIDS and extreme, stupid poverty, this is our moon shot. This is our civil rights struggle, our anti-apartheid movement. This is what the history books will remember our generation for--or blame us for, if we fail."-Bono

NativeNewYorker
#1re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/5/04 at 5:48pm

oh, lord, the one about singing and dancing around the table with her family was from me...I was completely kidding...I hope she realized that :)

Bway_Mill_Fan Profile Photo
Bway_Mill_Fan
#2re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/5/04 at 8:39pm

Thanks Native! for a minute there i thought it was me and got excited! re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com (re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com)

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#3re: re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/5/04 at 8:47pm

she didn't answer mine re: re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
but I sent it in really late... so it's ok.
Her answers are adorable!

A work of art is an invitation to love.

Lorelai Profile Photo
Lorelai
#4re: re: re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/5/04 at 8:57pm

can i get a link? can't seem to find it.

(formerly bronte604) "You really just love money and power and capitalism? You know they're never going to love you back." "Things happen for the best...I don't even believe that myself."

Bway_Mill_Fan Profile Photo
Bway_Mill_Fan
#5re: re: re: re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/5/04 at 8:59pm

well now the question of her and wicked have been cleared. i wonder had she been with the show, if she would have her bio shorter since most ensemble people do..

luvtheEmcee
#6re: re: re: re: re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/5/04 at 9:04pm

link:

ask Sutton!

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#7re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/5/04 at 11:36pm

my questions never get answered!! I always try to ask nice inteligent questions that aren't like "so do you ever have to sneeze during a song?" and they never get answered!!! how rude...

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#8re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/5/04 at 11:40pm

My questions never get answered on those! oh well but my question was the same one as the one that was answered. so i still got my answer! =D

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

BreeDaniel Profile Photo
BreeDaniel
#9re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/6/04 at 4:35am

I don't think Sutton picks the questions, by the way. Someone else goes through them.

Galinda Profile Photo
Galinda
#10re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/6/04 at 9:33am

my favorite is the most embaressing moment. aw!

break those chains.....with all you posess...

MasterLcZ Profile Photo
MasterLcZ
#11re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/6/04 at 9:44am

Did anyone ask her about her eyebrows?

"Christ, Bette Davis?!?!"

Galinda Profile Photo
Galinda
#12re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/6/04 at 10:11am

i L-O-V-E your icon. that's from BOUNCE, right?

break those chains.....with all you posess...

BreeDaniel Profile Photo
BreeDaniel
#13re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/6/04 at 2:47pm

What about her eyebrows? I don't think she grooms them like the Scott Nevins/Rob Diamond/Max von Essen's of the world, does she?

Al Dente Profile Photo
Al Dente
#14re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/6/04 at 3:16pm

No, it's her compulsion to raise one, a la, Sarah Jessica Parker, in that *oh so sexy come hither* way, that Master was referring to.

BreeDaniel Profile Photo
BreeDaniel
#15re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/6/04 at 3:28pm

Oh, THAT! At least she actually looks like her own sex, unlike some of those boys.

MasterLcZ Profile Photo
MasterLcZ
#16re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/6/04 at 3:45pm

Yes, Galinda! That is indeed Richard Kind from BOUNCE.

Yea indeedy, Al! Those eyebrows are very distinctive.

"Christ, Bette Davis?!?!"

etoile
#17re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sutton Answers on Broadway.com
Posted: 3/6/04 at 3:50pm

Don't you guys remember Juliana's journal? It's all about the eyebrows. Pluck, wax, shave or even tease, it's all about getting those eyebrows just right.

Rest in peace, Iflitifloat.

NYCbabe3789 Profile Photo
NYCbabe3789
#18re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sut
Posted: 3/6/04 at 5:39pm

That was so sweet what she said about responding to fan mail. And so true. It's good there are performers out there who really take the time to do that and understand how much it means to people.

wickedfan Profile Photo
wickedfan
#19re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sut
Posted: 3/6/04 at 6:01pm

my question about wicked was answered! yay!

"Sing the words, Patti!!!!" Stephen Sondheim to Patti LuPone.

johny0828 Profile Photo
johny0828
#20re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sut
Posted: 3/6/04 at 11:03pm

my questions never get picked. i'm 0-5, maybe next time.

Chrysanthemum62001
#21re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sut
Posted: 3/12/04 at 10:03pm

What's the link to this? Thanks!

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

luvtheEmcee
#22re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sut
Posted: 3/12/04 at 10:04pm

scroll up. I posted it.

Chrysanthemum62001
#23re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sut
Posted: 3/12/04 at 11:18pm

Wow! Her poise beauty is like none other!

"What a mystery this world. One day you love them and the next day you want to kill them a thousand times over." The Masked Bandit in THE FALL

PJ
#24re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sut
Posted: 3/12/04 at 11:18pm

She answered my question, too, which was a pleasant surprise. Mine was the one about how she should play Mama Rose in Gypsy someday and if she'd ever consider playing the role.

Videos