Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!

son_of_a_gunn_25 Profile Photo
son_of_a_gunn_25
#0Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 6:26am

http://www.playbill.com/news/article/89067.html
I thought we could use a friendly reminder. I searched and saw it mentioned, but I thought a new thread would catch more attention and no one should miss this! Check your listings!

My avatar is a reminder to myself. I need lots of reminders...
Updated On: 10/19/04 at 06:26 AM

lassy
#1re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 9:00am

I've already set my DVR. Thanks for the reminder.

spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#2re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 9:32am

You are going to love it.......I know I do.

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

Eyemakeup3 Profile Photo
Eyemakeup3
#3re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 10:40am

The dvd is turning out to be a wonder!

"Real friends are very special, but you have to be careful because sometimes you have a friend and you think they are made of rock, then suddenly you realise they're only made of sand." Maria Callas (American soprano. 1923-1977)

Millie42 Profile Photo
Millie42
#4re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 1:16pm

Oh no.... Same time as the West Wing premiere...not to mention I wont be home to watch it. re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!

Does anyone know if the DVD set is going to be available for renting at Blockbuster, etc?

"My friends have made the story of my life." -Helen Keller

wickedfan2 Profile Photo
wickedfan2
#5re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 1:24pm

I don't think the Yankee game will be over by then either re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!

I'll just have to buy it.....sounds great...

fae Profile Photo
fae
#6re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 3:50pm

already seen it..... already love it!

Ocean Breeze soap. It's just like taking an ocean cruise only there's no boat and you don't go anywhere.

Scarywarhol Profile Photo
Scarywarhol
#7re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 7:14pm

The first night won't be as interesting as the second, and the second won't be as interesting as the third (though I hear that the third has plenty of the usual Micheal Eisner taking credit for Disney on Broadway crap), but I'll make sure to tape all three. I wish they weren't on so late; I have school.

Thoroughly Modern Cara Profile Photo
Thoroughly Modern Cara
#8re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 7:36pm

Millie...I've been having the same problem..oh well I can't miss the West Wing premier...I'll probably end up buying the DVD of this anyway! I can miss one night. I'm sure they'll show it again and again!

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#9re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 7:37pm

HOLD ON... i just looked in the paper and it says its not gonna be on till tomorrow here... i was so excited to watch it and now its not gonna be on.... GGRRRR!!!!

::bust a move::

pab Profile Photo
pab
#10re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 7:39pm

I thought the West Wing premiere was tomorrow (Wednesday) night. I know that the second part is playing then but don't you guys have VCRs?

"Smart! And into all those exotic mystiques -- The Kama Sutra and Chinese techniques. I hear she knows more than seventy-five. Call me tomorrow if you're still alive!"
Updated On: 10/19/04 at 07:39 PM

krolockskid
#11re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 7:41pm

To those that have the DVD already, is there any mention of Taboo? I don't need to know any details so as not to spoil it, I'm just curious.

~Jenn

On a clear day I can see myself for miles

zepka102 Profile Photo
zepka102
#12re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 7:41pm

well i was talking about TAM... unless your message is not in response to mine :P

why does buffalo think its so special that they can push it back a night...

::bust a move::
Updated On: 10/19/04 at 07:41 PM

pab Profile Photo
pab
#13re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 7:45pm

I've checked PBS and it seems to be on everywhere else in the country tonight.

"Smart! And into all those exotic mystiques -- The Kama Sutra and Chinese techniques. I hear she knows more than seventy-five. Call me tomorrow if you're still alive!"

Tiny-Toon Profile Photo
Tiny-Toon
spiderdj82 Profile Photo
spiderdj82
#15re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 9:02pm

no mention of TABOO whatsoever. The only musical they mention from this past season is WICKED. I mean, Avenue Q (Which won the Tony) was not even mentioned

"They're eating her and then they're going to eat me. OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" -Troll 2

krolockskid
#16re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 9:04pm

Oh, that's disappointing! I'm a bit biased...just look at my avatar, but I think Taboo was really something special. I mean, I was only able to see it twice, but it was really fabulous!

~Jenn

On a clear day I can see myself for miles

Madame X Profile Photo
Madame X
#17re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 10:28pm

To those worried about the yanks game or The West Wing premiere wed, NY1 is airing it at midnght...

"Some of us have it worse, you know, Dana. Some of us are dating lesbian men. Okay? C'mon."

Bway_Mill_Fan Profile Photo
Bway_Mill_Fan
#18re: Broadway: TAM tonight on PBS!
Posted: 10/19/04 at 10:30pm

it was aired before?

Videos