SPAMALOT PHOTOS

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#0SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/4/05 at 12:01pm

From the Chicago Trib. Click on the small photo of Curry and Rimirez to see a few others.
SPAMALOT PHOTOS

PEACE.

etoile
#1re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/4/05 at 12:07pm

Thanks. The excitement is building.

Rest in peace, Iflitifloat.

broadwayalto01 Profile Photo
broadwayalto01
#2re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/4/05 at 1:41pm

I can't wait to see this show !! Yey for Tim Curry !!

Life is like a patio door, you never know which side is open... and then you run into the glass.... ~Connie and Carla

BwayTheatre11
#3re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/4/05 at 3:54pm

For some reason, I am just not interested in this show. I will still give it a shot.

CCM '10!

paris27 Profile Photo
paris27
#4re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/4/05 at 4:10pm

Thanks so much for the link....now I'm really getting excited to see it!

DickonDefysGravity Profile Photo
DickonDefysGravity
#5re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/4/05 at 4:15pm

woohoo for Curry!!!

And you think of all of the things you've seen, and you wish that you could live in between ,and you're back again only different than before... After the Sky. -Into the Woods (Jack)

renthead2005z Profile Photo
renthead2005z
#6re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/4/05 at 4:42pm

I wish my school was seeing Spamalot!...it sux bcz I wanna see that and DRS. Both have amazing Casts. But I wanna See Spamalot with my friends in hopes of going to the stage door and meeting Tim Curry!

"Why do we play with fire?-Why do we run our fingers through the flame?"

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#7re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/4/05 at 4:46pm

These look really good.

I CAN'T WAIT!

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

beacon1
#8re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/4/05 at 4:56pm

Omigosh...and with Mike Nichols directing...

I hope this is going to be the scream I think it will be. :o)

Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?

Patrick Wilson Fans --New "UnOfficial Fan Site". Come check us out!

Patrick Wilson Yahoo Group

Patrick Wilson Facebook Fan Page

#9re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/4/05 at 5:08pm

This is THE PRODUCERS redux. I am curious as to what the press will say, but it sounds like - buy tickets early!

BwayMania Profile Photo
BwayMania
#10re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/4/05 at 5:36pm

A friend of mine saw SPAMALOT in Chicago becuase he was in town since his father works as a stage hand for ALL SHOOK UP. He said he thought it was great. All I can say is that with the majority of the pre-Broadway run remaining and previews still to come, the show should might actually wind up being the next PRODUCERS as I know many people are hoping.

LaeloftheLakes Profile Photo
LaeloftheLakes
#11re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/4/05 at 6:47pm

Grr...I don't have the money to see it, and I just found out that stupid Tyler Gentry from the WEST COAST gets to see it and I don't!

*runs off to cry like a baby*

"I am special, I am special! Please, God, please, don't let me be normal!" ---Louisa, The Fantasticks
---
---
Intolerant of intolerance.

PitPro2004 Profile Photo
PitPro2004
#12re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/4/05 at 9:16pm

I SOILED MY ARMOR....i was so excited!

Wish I had money for tickets...

"Sticks and stones, sister. Here, have a Valium!"

Christopher_Acts Profile Photo
Christopher_Acts
#13re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/4/05 at 10:42pm

From what I was told, there is no public stage door. I asked House Management Staff...cuz i really wanted to meet Sarah Ramirez...re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS

Jon
#14re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/4/05 at 11:09pm

At the Shubert in Chicago, the actors exit through the lobby. The dressing room door is in the lower level where the public restrooms are. If you are waiting to see the actors, you wait in the lobby for them to come up the stairs from the basement.

There is an actual "stage door", but it just leads from the stage to an alley. It's basically there so the cast and crew can smoke during intermission - it doesn't lead to the dressing rooms.

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#15re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/5/05 at 12:31am

Thanks, Sueleen!

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

paris27 Profile Photo
paris27
#16re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/5/05 at 9:07am

Hey Jon...do you or anyone else know how to meet the actors at the NYC Shubert? I'll be seeing it there in March and have never been to that theatre.

Thanks.

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#17re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/5/05 at 9:16am

You know, Jon, I always thought that, too. But the night I saw SPAMALOT I noticed quite a crowd waiting in the alley by the stage door. I wonder if they changed something there.

PEACE.

iwannabearenthead21 Profile Photo
iwannabearenthead21
#18re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/5/05 at 9:32am

Thanks! Now I'm even more excited for March!

"smile and send me to oblivion" adam <3

superwoman108
#19re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/6/05 at 12:48am

Hey- I just came back from seeing it tonight, and I waited in the alley at the stage door (NOT in the lobby), and I caught Tim Curry, DHP and Hank Azaria, all of whom were absolute gentelmen and all posed for pictures with me. So, i would have to disagree with the earlier comment. Its true, a lot of the chorus comes through the lobby, but the the leads have limos waiting for them in the alley so that is where they seem to be exiting. Hope this helps. Show was terrific by the way.

biBOY
#20re: SPAMALOT PHOTOS
Posted: 1/6/05 at 5:21am

i went to see the production of SPAMALOT last night - and have to say it is one of the best shows i have ever seen. I think its way better than the PRODUCERS. I am not a total python fan - but the way that director Mike Nichols & choreg Cassy Nicolaw have turned the material into a real broadway musical is astonishing. the cast are superb - the real surprise is Sara Ramarez who is sure to get the tony.
the music is original & fun - the book is perfect. designer Tim Hatley (tony award winner for pivate lives - ) has turned out fantastic costumes & sets for this show. bet there is another tony coming his way.
my only critisism is that the end is a bit flat, but maybe that 'cos i didnt want it to end.

Videos