pixeltracker

Brittany Wants to Get "Wicked"- Page 4

Brittany Wants to Get "Wicked"

kegrinds Profile Photo
kegrinds
#75re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/19/05 at 3:59pm

Not Briteny Spears??!!! If Britney was to attempt to portray Elphaba, it would tarnish what is one of the most awesome shows in B-way history. Anyone agree??? Plus her boobs are just way too big.

TonyaFanatic Profile Photo
TonyaFanatic
#76re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/19/05 at 6:17pm

Nobody listen this fool Mr Tuttle. "She won an EMMY" she did not! why would u just make that up? i saw the link too and it worked. there is also a link for it on broadwaystars.com but at the same time that doesnt mean that the movie is being made. seriously baby, calm down and dont lie as if someone's not gonna check it out.

"Girl, this cupcake is the jumpoff"- Adriane Lenox

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#77re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/19/05 at 6:36pm

Hah

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

MaTakeALookAtMe Profile Photo
MaTakeALookAtMe
#78re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/19/05 at 6:37pm

You naysayers are just haters. Britney has proven that she can tackle and successfully handle any project.

Go Brittney! U rock!

BSoBW2
#79re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/19/05 at 7:50pm

kegrinds - Idina's boobs are big...but REAL!

hannahshule Profile Photo
hannahshule
#80re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/19/05 at 7:55pm

Could you enlighten me as to what "any projects" are you speaking of? Please don't say Crossroads or the Mickey Mouse Club, I may have to shoot myself.

~And let us try, before we die, to make some sense of life~

Bwaybaby109
#81re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/19/05 at 8:23pm

ok the link works now but I still don't think this going to happen. i think the producers would be smart enough to cast someone like Idina. If they cast someone like britney...well they're not so smart. That's my opinion. And you know, we see crazy rumors like this all the time about casting big celebrities for a big movie or musical movie. Does it end up being true in the long run? Not really. Look at Rent now with most of it's original cast starring in it as opposed to earlier rumors like Justin Timberlake etc. I guess we really shouldn't worry about this until they actually announce that this movie is going into production and the casting is announced as well. i'm going to ignore this rumor until this happens.

"Have a child for warmth and a baker for bread and a prince for... whatever!"

hannahshule
#82re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/19/05 at 8:27pm

God bless Bwaybaby!

jjdude2000
#83re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/19/05 at 8:27pm

Yeah, well said lol.

Grace: I just gave a quarter to a homeless man. I think it was Johnny Depp.

Bwaybaby109
#84re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/19/05 at 8:29pm

haha! thanks guys! just speaking the truth!

Mr.  Tuttle Profile Photo
Mr. Tuttle
#85re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/19/05 at 10:06pm

OK..let me make sure I understand this.

You're saying just because it's on The Insider, that it's not gonna happen?

Is that what you're saying?

Ignorance is temporary. Stupidity last forever. Watch out BWW... HE'S BACK.

lesmisgravity999
#86re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/19/05 at 10:10pm

Idina Menzel has something that brittany doesnt. Its called ability and talent. hmmmm.... last time i checked you need that to be great. Sorry, but she doesnt have it. She will without a doubt ruin the beauty of theatre. Idina is the greatest female singer i have ever heard. Brittany is nothing compared to Idina Menzel and its a shame that people are actually agreeing with her playing this role. Brittany is a disgrace to music, musical theatre, and everything that goes along with it. I LOVE IDINA MENZEL!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Mr.  Tuttle Profile Photo
Mr. Tuttle
#87re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/19/05 at 10:15pm

But The Insider didn't say Idina was the greatest female singer.

Great..now whom am I to believe!

Ignorance is temporary. Stupidity last forever. Watch out BWW... HE'S BACK.

RockyRoad Profile Photo
RockyRoad
#88re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/19/05 at 10:15pm

Can I just say how much I'm enjoying this thread.

It's like watching a parade of dummies go by.

MaTakeALookAtMe Profile Photo
MaTakeALookAtMe
#89re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/20/05 at 1:58am

The reruns I watch of the Mickey Mouse Club do not lie...the Girl has talent.

If Idina is soooo wonderful, how come she wasn't on the Mickey Mouse Club? Hmmmm? Bet you can't answer that one... And did they ask Idina to do Crossroads? NO! Know why? Cause she's no Britney...

FabalaYero85
#90re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/20/05 at 2:04am

ONE MORE TIME...this is not real!!!!

Take this into consideration, It took 18 years for Phantom to be a major motion picture. Chicago was 25 years (if you count from the original run) and RENT 8 years...kiddies its gonna be a LONG time before Wicked becomes a movie. And god willing if they decide to make one, it should be of Gregory Maguire's book. THe book will roll alot better on film then the musical.

hmm...

AmaraCaledonia
#91re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/20/05 at 2:11am

LMFAO. XD I love you Mr. Tuttle. Totally made my evening.

"There's a butt naked princess, lounging in a bed, calling your name. What exactly didn't you realize? Before our wedding night, pack up some of that dried monkey meat and have the royal cartographer draw you a map of the female body, captain. Maybe then you'll be more inclined to come explore!"

hannahshule
#92re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/20/05 at 6:57am

Matakealokkatme- are you serious? like are you just jokin about that crossroads thing? THAT"S your defense. Oy gott...

kas Profile Photo
kas
#93re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/20/05 at 7:04am

you're hilarious. who doesn't want to bang jude law? (sorry kids - britney sucks as a singer. no secret there. good performer, crappy vocalist.)

sidneybruhl Profile Photo
sidneybruhl
#94re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/20/05 at 10:36am

Usually just a lurker, but couldn't resist jumping in. Any idiot should be able to see Mr. Tuttle has no idea what he's talking about. Maybe if everyone just ignores him he'll go away?

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#95re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/20/05 at 11:55am

I think Tuttle is well aware that Mrs. Federline (Or whatever that boy's last name is!) has no chance at this role. And I suspect he is on the floor laughing at this thread.

I figure that by the time this movie gets made, Britney's star will have all but burned out. We all know that her idol is Madonna. But I don't think she has what Madonna has. All I see is her trying to imitate Madonna. (See the Toxic video for starters!)And neither of them are the vocalists of our time! But I would listen to Madonna over Britney any day! I think Madonna pulled Evita off pretty well, but I cringe just thinking about Britney trying to sing Defying Gravity or No Good Deed. Her voice is way too thin. Plus she might be too old for the part and there may be another pop Diva out there who could beat her out for the part. One that can really sing! Just my opinion.

Just give the world Love.

Bwaybaby109
#96re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/20/05 at 12:41pm

"If Idina is soooo wonderful, how come she wasn't on the Mickey Mouse Club? Hmmmm? Bet you can't answer that one... And did they ask Idina to do Crossroads? NO! Know why? Cause she's no Britney... "
This thread is hilarious!! Man oh man, Crossroads was the greatest movie ever!!! You're totally right, Idina missed out on the greatest opportunity of a life time!!! Britney well deserved it, it's a shame it wasn't nominated for any Oscars. You're right, Britney has talent, Idina doesn't.
Yes that was sarcasm folks.

GirlforTartaglia Profile Photo
GirlforTartaglia
#97re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/20/05 at 12:56pm

I can't see her as Elphaba..
Maybe Nessa at the worst..
No, not Nessa, I LIKE Nessa..
How about if she's so 'keen' in being in Wicked she plays Ensemble Member # 999453453436546745747
or
Potential-Walk-On-Whos-Part-Could-Easily-Get-Cut

And the other thing about the Phantom Lady was, Bert, she realized, in the city that never sleeps... What did she realize, Kitten? That all the songs she'd listened to, all the love songs, that they were only songs. What's wrong with that? Nothing, if you don't believe in them. But she did, you see. She believed in enchanted evenings, and she believed that a small cloud passed overhead and cried down on a flower bed, and she even believed there was breakfast to be had... Where? On Pluto. The mysterious, icy wastes of Pluto.

FabalaYero85
#98re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/20/05 at 1:02pm

this is the biggest farse thats been staged yet, you honestly think that people will do this. If wicked had britney spears in it, it would just be another crossroads where 2 people saw it in theaters and went straight to video.

one thing the Mickey Mouse Club was better in the 1950's.

Lastly It will BE YEARS before such a movie to be concieved and made...

YOU NEED TO GET OVER THIS!!!

hmm...
Updated On: 3/20/05 at 01:02 PM

Bwaybaby109
#99re: Brittany Wants to Get 'Wicked'
Posted: 3/20/05 at 1:05pm

thank you!!!!!