Updated Wicked Site

58012dude Profile Photo
58012dude
#0Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 5:33pm

Everyone the Wicked site has been updated with the new characters! I encourage you to go see this fantastic new performence!
Here is the Wicked Hompage

Common Questions: Yes, my previous user name is idinamenzelfan500109 but that was on my other computer. No, I will never leave the boards. Yes, I do have very strong opinions. No, I am not a girl I am a boy. Everybody who gets annoyed with me, keep it to yourself.

442namffug Profile Photo
442namffug
#1re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 5:36pm

something tells me this is idinamenzelfan500 considering you joined with practically the same avatar on the same day that we all simeltaneously booed you from this site..also, I already posted a thread about this.

58012dude Profile Photo
58012dude
#2re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 5:43pm

who is idinamenzel500?

Common Questions: Yes, my previous user name is idinamenzelfan500109 but that was on my other computer. No, I will never leave the boards. Yes, I do have very strong opinions. No, I am not a girl I am a boy. Everybody who gets annoyed with me, keep it to yourself.

58012dude Profile Photo
58012dude
#3re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 5:54pm

Who is idinamenzelfan500? Why are you accusing me of being her? Sorry for posting something that you already posted. I didn't know that you posted this already.

BwayTheatre11
#4re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:00pm

You do have very similar numbers in the member name...wasn't it idinamenzelfan58012?

CCM '10!

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
#5re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:02pm

haha this is gonna be interesting. people who change usernames and then come back and are like what?? you know theyre lying lol. what'd idinafan do? im new so somebody fill me in.. lol.

ikmbway
#6re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:03pm

OMG wow it's getting suspicious now. You are right the same numbers unless whoever idinamenzelfan was (if a different person) took someones to cover up (probably not though)

58012dude Profile Photo
58012dude
#7re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:14pm

by the way, i AM idinamenzelfan500109

i changed my name and came back assholes

**** you all for figuring it out

aww, oh well, i guess i'll have to change my name and reapply again some other day besides today and not put a number like 500109 or 58012 at the end of it.

well, i'll NEVER leave the boards

just know, i'm always here, i'll always be someone else that you are talking to and you won't know it's me HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** you all who figured it out (especially ikmbway, i really hate you)

goodbye again

Bless Idina,
idinamenzelfan500109

Mythus
#8re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:17pm

...I was going to suggest she get a life, but I don't want to go down that slippery slope.
Updated On: 6/1/05 at 06:17 PM

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#9re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:18pm

...and so there goes another demented Idina/Wicked fan. I suggest Taye and Menzel tighten up security....

Michael Bennett Profile Photo
Michael Bennett
#10re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:18pm

THAT is the funniest post I've read all week.

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#11re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:19pm

Oh you crazy Wicked kids. Play nice.

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#12re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:20pm

"**** you all for figuring it out

hmmm, i wonder what he was trying to say?

any guesses out there?

BwayTheatre11
#13re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:23pm

I hope you were NOT referring to me when you said 'Wicked kids.' If so, I DON'T appreciate it, lol.

CCM '10!

ikmbway
#14re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:24pm

Mythus you talking to me?? btw everyone I am officially a legend!!! (ive been waiting for a while now!)
Updated On: 6/1/05 at 06:24 PM

Marquise Profile Photo
Marquise
#15re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:26pm

^^ have you been infected with liamitis?

58012dude Profile Photo
58012dude
#16re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:26pm

i'm a man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i lied about my age before, i'm 21!!!!!! by the way, i was trying to say foack not ****

BwayTheatre11
#17re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:29pm

LOL.

CCM '10!

ikmbway
#18re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:32pm

haha umm I guess today I did!! Sorry bout that though. Kinda tired.

442namffug Profile Photo
442namffug
#19re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:40pm

I'm so proud of myself for figuring out/decoding this ridiculous and idiotic poster! ..not that it was THAT difficult to figure out :-P

ally_kay_on_broadway Profile Photo
ally_kay_on_broadway
#20re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:44pm

Wow, i'm SO curious to know what idenamenzelfan did to have so many board enemies :S fill me in!

"talent is wanting something hard enough to work for it" - my drama teacher :)

~FloweryFriend~ Profile Photo
~FloweryFriend~
#21re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 6:50pm

My, people come and go so quickly here!

I starred in a short film called Magnetic Personality. Check it out!

58012dude Profile Photo
58012dude
#22re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 7:00pm

ur all idiots

58012dude Profile Photo
58012dude
#23re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 7:01pm

replying to this message will do no good for i will never be 58012dude ever again and WILL NOT respond

Snaps
#24re: Updated Wicked Site
Posted: 6/1/05 at 7:06pm

But I think I'll reply, anyway.

Just for the **** of it.

"Bangarang, Rufio!" --Hook

Videos