Kristin Chenoweth in Esquire

musichurts
#0Kristin Chenoweth in Esquire
Posted: 2/15/06 at 12:48pm

Kristin Chenoweth is in this month's Esquire. Check it out!

Kristin Chenoweth Esquire March 2006 Updated On: 2/15/06 at 12:48 PM

Barihunk Profile Photo
Barihunk
#1re: Kristin Chenoweth's Return To Opera
Posted: 2/15/06 at 12:52pm

"When you're a gay man, you have to feel good about yourself when a urologist says, "Yeah. I pick you". - Happy Endings
Updated On: 2/15/06 at 12:52 PM

papalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
#2kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 1:28pm

when is she going just to drop the pretentions and pose in hustler with some farm animals?

r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective

xxnewgirlxx Profile Photo
xxnewgirlxx
#3kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 1:30pm

Maybe I'm missing something, but what does that link have to do with Esquire?

TheQuibbler Profile Photo
TheQuibbler
#4kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 1:34pm

She looks gorgeous.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#5kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 1:53pm

Wow! She looks great!

Just give the world Love.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#6kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 1:59pm

Maybe I'm missing something, but what does that link have to do with Esquire?

Last line: Enjoy this sneak peak of Kristin Chenoweth in Esquire March 2006.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

SorryGrateful
#7kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 2:07pm

I'm still completely horrified by the FHM spread. Creepy.

You promised me poems. ~Tricky

papalovesmambo
#8kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 2:28pm

i hear she can launch a ping pong ball upwards of 20'...and not by throwing it!

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective

NYC4Life Profile Photo
NYC4Life
#9kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 2:44pm

I really dont get what everyones problem is. Kristin looks amazing in the FHM spread. Every single person that picks it up off my coffee table (most people that dont know her) think she looks awesome. Is it that you are upset she is doing bigger things than just broadway? Or do you just not like Kristin? I am so shocked at how bitter and angry people are. Negative energy is flying from these boards all the time. Be happy for Kristin. It make you feel better about yourself.

SorryGrateful
#10kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 2:56pm

Amazing is highly subjective, in this case. It's absurd to call people bitter and angry over this, by the way. Personally, I think she looks trashy in the FHM spread.

And, frankly, I don't consider her having photos of her taken in a bikini "bigger" than Broadway. I think she's incredibly talented and I do want her to succeed. Her photos in FHM upset me and disappoint me because I think she's too good to just be a hot blonde in a bikini to be stuck in some guy's spank bank. I know that sounds tacky to say, but I think the whole FHM thing was tacky.

Updated On: 2/15/06 at 02:56 PM

NYC4Life Profile Photo
NYC4Life
#11kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 3:01pm

Sorry I did not mean to be that passionate about it, it is just every board I go on someone is trashing someone or being really rude to someone.

I just dont understand why she cant be the hot blonde in a bikini and also be an amazing broadway star. The reason I said it is bigger than broadway is because it is alot more hollywood. She has lots of movies coming out and she is on a T.V. show. That is why she is on FHM not because she has a tony, and can sing.

SorryGrateful
#12kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 3:08pm

While I don't agree with it, I truly do understand your point. I guess when I think of an attractive woman doing an interview, accompanied by photos of her in a little bikini, the words are not what a lot of people are going to be looking at or even caring about. It's like, "Yeah, I'm a good actress, an amazing singer, and really funny, but who cares because look at my rack!"

Updated On: 2/15/06 at 03:08 PM

kyguy78 Profile Photo
kyguy78
#13kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 3:10pm

I honestly don't care one way or the other and here's my reasoning. I don't think she was forced into doing a spread for FHM. For whatever reasons, she chose to do it herself and we don't know why that is. Maybe she's trying to get a wider audience, maybe she wants to show off her body, or maybe she's trying to change her image; it might be all three. Compared to some of the spreads I've seen in FHM, her's is about as tasteful as you'll find since she is basically just posing in a bikini.

bwayondabrain
#14kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 3:14pm

i honestly loved looking at her pics in FHM... wow!

but i was just wondering what that link about her playing a ghost in some opera has to do with kritin in a bikini...?

papalovesmambo
#15kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 3:19pm

but i was just wondering what that link about her playing a ghost in some opera has to do with kritin in a bikini...?

well, as the ghost, she'll be completely nude for the entire show and have to simulate sex onstage with 11 soldiers, 3 nuns, 4 priests, a hunchback, an albino eunuch, 2 golden retrievers and shetland pony. not at the same time of course. so she's seeing how her body will play and getting comfortable with her skin, so to speak.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

SorryGrateful
#16kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 3:20pm

Ahhhhh, of course. Thanks for clearing that up, papa!

NYC4Life Profile Photo
NYC4Life
#17kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 3:27pm

Well my point is, women can be sexy and a good actress. Just because she does something like FHM does not make her less of an actress. Alot of people are just looking at her rack period, she can be in a track suit. Clearly she wants more fame and if she does not do more than just Old Navy Commercials it is not going to happen.

Hanna from Hamburg Profile Photo
Hanna from Hamburg
#18kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 3:27pm

My guess is that the bikini was as far as she was willing to go. Most actresses in these photo spreads are topless and have their hands on their breasts or are wearing an unbuttoned men's business shirt that's wet so you can see through it. Or they're naked and have the clothes painted on. Look at Jen Aniston, Demi Moore, Nicole Kidman, etc. I'm sure neither she nor her publicist went out shopping for magazines that wanted to do a photo spread of her in a bikini.

EDIT: And I'm sure if they said "oh, Kristen just wants to be photographed in a choir robe" they'd get laughed out of Hollywood.

". . . POP . . ."
Updated On: 2/15/06 at 03:27 PM

HeyJayNYC Profile Photo
HeyJayNYC
#19kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 3:30pm

Nobody bitched when they ran pics of Idina and Taye in bathing suits romping on the beach.
Geez kids let the adults have some fun.
It's all about promotion and sex sells. Reality of advertising.

MyDreamsRecurring Profile Photo
MyDreamsRecurring
#20kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 3:31pm

[QUOTE] Is it that you are upset she is doing bigger things than just broadway? [/QUOTE]

aah is there really anything 'bigger' than the stage, love?

"No two shows are alike in the making. Each show is a living piece of your life in a small unreal world with its own character and integrity; its own new set of memorable experiences and incredible happenings. You begin to love and adapt to its strangeness. Dreams harden into substance. Values come into focus. You wish it would never end. The dream world vanishes like mist before a rising sun; part of you vanishes with it. And back you land in the real world with a thud- fogged, uneasy, jittery, difficult to get along with. There is only one cure. A new show. A new, small unreal world; new visions, experiences, incredible happenings. Again you love it, adapt to it, wish it would never end. But end it does. Another part of you vanishes. That's show business."-Anonymous

papalovesmambo
#21kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 3:41pm

depends on the stage, doesn't it?

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

TargemQ8 Profile Photo
TargemQ8
#22kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 4:57pm

I'm not offended by the spread (she looks swell, and I agree that its' tasteful by lad-mag standards), but found it a little incongruous with her previous choir girl image. She's probably just sick of being cute and sweet.

papalovesmambo
#23kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 4:59pm

i'm not offended by her spreading either...my nose is, but i'm not.

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

Hanna from Hamburg Profile Photo
Hanna from Hamburg
#24kristin chenoweth's nearly naked bottom
Posted: 2/15/06 at 5:00pm

papa . . . that's SO WRONG!!! I mean, I agree, but it's SO WRONG!!!

". . . POP . . ."

Videos