Updated Art on Wicked Poster

MusicalMan2 Profile Photo
MusicalMan2
#0Updated Art on Wicked Poster
Posted: 4/13/06 at 4:47pm

Did you guys see this poster for WICKED that is being advertised for the LONDON/WEST END opening of WICKED this fall? The art looks much better, the colors are more vibrant and clearer. The word WICKED looks brighter and has little star marks so to speak to make it shine. I like it a lot.

it's at the bottom of this article.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=8861

Yero
#1re: Updated Art on Wicked Poster
Posted: 4/13/06 at 4:50pm

This isn't anything new... we've all seen it before.
Unless you are thinking it's changed.. it looks the same to me.

"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee

JustChillin8908
#2re: Updated Art on Wicked Poster
Posted: 4/13/06 at 4:52pm

Yeah, that's been around for a awhile now. Many posts about it, very hard to miss...

Pippin Profile Photo
Pippin
#3re: Updated Art on Wicked Poster
Posted: 4/13/06 at 4:55pm

I love the fact that there is a random Christian Slater picture.

"I'm an American, Damnit!!! And if it's three things I don't believe in, it's quitting and math."

philcrosby
#4re: Updated Art on Wicked Poster
Posted: 4/13/06 at 5:01pm

I always wondered on the original WICKED poster if Bebe Neuwirth gets a royalty for the use of her trademark smile. re: Updated Art on Wicked Poster

Luckydave14
#5re: Updated Art on Wicked Poster
Posted: 4/13/06 at 5:04pm

Well Slater is starring in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest in London

TheQuibbler Profile Photo
TheQuibbler
#6re: Updated Art on Wicked Poster
Posted: 4/13/06 at 5:07pm

Uuuugly.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#7re: Updated Art on Wicked Poster
Posted: 4/13/06 at 5:11pm

I always wondered on the original WICKED poster if Bebe Neuwirth gets a royalty for the use of her trademark smile.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

peggyandvelma Profile Photo
peggyandvelma
#8re: Updated Art on Wicked Poster
Posted: 4/13/06 at 5:57pm

Christian Slater rocks my socks. And I like the realistic London Wicked poster. Interesting.

No one is alone.
Updated On: 4/13/06 at 05:57 PM

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#9re: Updated Art on Wicked Poster
Posted: 4/13/06 at 6:05pm

I hate that poster...it looks cheap and like the cover of one of those Jay Records complete studio recordings.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#10re: Updated Art on Wicked Poster
Posted: 4/13/06 at 6:25pm

They tried to fix Glinda's arm in this version (the original always bothered me) with little success.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

morosco Profile Photo
morosco
#11re: Updated Art on Wicked Poster
Posted: 4/13/06 at 6:45pm

What's the thinking behind that EVITA poster? Evita and the amazing technicolor poster?

Videos