pixeltracker

What show are YOU currently working on?- Page 3

What show are YOU currently working on?

thats*like*shotastic
#50re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/17/06 at 11:56pm

"Seussical the Musical" where I play a Fish in it's possible, a Who, a Citizen of the Jungle, and a Circus Animal.

I'm also working on a musical of my own, but we'll see how that turns out.

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink.

actormcfamous
#51re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 12:22am

Currently in Beauty and the Beast as Cogsworth... we open next month and I'm so excited!

Also working on a musical revue called "Too Darn Hot" that my high school is taking to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival this summer (!!!).

Also preparing to begin work on an original musical... we're going into the studio (hopefully) in May to record some demos and if all goes well, the production will be this fall.

BroomstickBoy Profile Photo
BroomstickBoy
#52re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 12:28am

I'm a priest/Uncle Thomas in "The King and I". We open next week. I'm excited about it. It's been a weird past couple months because it's all flown by.

I don't WANT to live in what they call "a certain way." In the first place I'd be no good at it and besides that I don't want to be identified with any one class of people. I want to live every whichway, among all kinds---and know them---and understand them---and love them---THAT's what I want! - Philip Barry (Holiday)

pandajen14 Profile Photo
pandajen14
#53re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 12:34am

I'm assisting on a school production of Guys and Dolls that my sister is in.

"Writing should be easy, like a monkey driving a speedboat..." -[title of show] "I'm tired of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're going and meet up with them later." -Mitch Hedberg

dReAmiNgAwAkE Profile Photo
dReAmiNgAwAkE
#54re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 2:14am

im about to do the Non-Eq Tour of hairspray..ill be seaweed...my first job ever..excited...verry lucky and cant wait...if you go to my myspace page you can go to my blog and see the dates/cities to check me out...

http://www.myspace.com/2267344

Swango
#55re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 2:33am

Working on a project that is currently snarling traffic in the middle of Times Square.... sorry.

d5johnston Profile Photo
d5johnston
#56re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 2:35am

I'm currently doing some directing scene work at WMU with some scenes from 3 Days of Rain as well as working on a show entitled SPOOF in which we parody or spoof all of the season's University Theatre shows for the students and faculty.

In addition, I have recently been cast in our next season's production of the Lion in Winter. I'm pretty excited.

Hopefully, I can get some theatre work this summer as well.

-d5johnston

Read LETTERS TO A YOUNG ARTIST by Anna Deavere Smith!

logan0215 Profile Photo
logan0215
#57re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 3:00pm

I'm in a Kander & Ebb themed cabaret @ my college (Pace University).

I love America. Just because I think gay dudes should be allowed to adopt kids and we should all have hybrid cars doesn't mean I don't love America. [turns and winks directly into the camera] - Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) on 30 Rock

musicman117 Profile Photo
musicman117
#58re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 3:14pm

Currently, i am playing Curzio in the Marriage Of Figaro

sondheim78
#59re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 3:33pm

I'm currently working on the regional theatre premiere of CONTACT at Virginia Stage Company.

#60re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 4:38pm

I am eternally auditioning but am not in a show right now. However, I'm making my own work by preparing a cabaret act. You're all invited.

BtMartin25
#61re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 4:55pm

My high school is doing Cinderella (blegh) i'm the Prince.

We open Thursday! Wish us luck.

Also this summer, i'm doing a production of Moby Dick! The Musical. Has anyone heard of it? It's really actually quite good.

Moby Dick Myspace

bt
Updated On: 4/18/06 at 04:55 PM

BreakingTheCircle07 Profile Photo
BreakingTheCircle07
#62re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 5:32pm

I'm currently directing & costuming designing Pippin at the Station Theatre in Urbana, Illinois. Drop me a line if anyone's around the 'hood.

Variations on a Theme blog: http://panekattack.blogspot.com/

sofiestar93 Profile Photo
sofiestar93
#63re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 5:50pm

I am so mad that i am not doing any shows right now. in fact, i am sick so i am turning into a total Internet freak. I am obsessed with Broadway and i have a new account here, so yay!

I'm getting sidetracked. I just finished working on a theater competition called Access Broadway- someone pm me if they're associated with it- and i won first place acting ages 9-12 for my region. in case anyone's interested, i just turned 13. Also, my studio just did a near-professional production of Aida the Elton John version which was 8th grade and up, i'm in 7th. SO. It was so touching and it is my favorite musical of all time now except for maybe Wicked, A Light in the Piazza, and Man of La Mancha. I saw it twice except the 2nd time i got their during intermission because of daylight savings. Enough about me.

-Sofie

Pretty is what changes. What the eye arranges is what is beautiful.

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#64re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 6:22pm

Just finished doing costumes and being the understudy for Noises Off, so now I'm just wait to see if anything comes from the hairspray movie open call...
Anyone know of any auditions in upstate New York? If you do PM me! cause I'm board.

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

elphieisperky
#65re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 8:07pm

I am currently Mama Euralie in Once on this Island. Really great role, I'm having fun :)

Gothrockboheme Profile Photo
Gothrockboheme
#67re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 8:40pm

I am presently touring the West coast as Dorothy in "The Wizard of Oz." California is nice but...it's true, THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME! (New York)

Matters Profile Photo
Matters
#68re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 8:41pm

I'm in the ensamble for Once Upon a Mattress, I'm making a bunch of giant angel wings for The Laramie Project and i'll probably be acting in/publicity manager for a production this summer.

Canadians are not afraid of the dark! Ok...we don't love it, but who does?

DramaDork925
#69re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 8:53pm

Nothing really now... a school play thing. I think it's called The Tragedy of Baxter Springs. It was written by kids in my grade. It's not half bad. However, I have an audition for Assassins at the end of May that I'm psyched about!

Am I cut out to spend my time this way?

The3DImaxOfMyMind
#70re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 4/18/06 at 9:07pm

Auditions for "Into the Woods" Thursday. I wish... to be Cinderella. =P

I like Charlie Brown's hands... "It's like I'm being tied to the hood of a yellow rental truck, being packed in with fertilizer and fuel oil, pushed over a cliff by a suicidal Mickey Mouse."

#71re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/1/06 at 12:12am

Just finished Seussical tonight, I was Gertrude. I was so skeptical at first but it was the most fun I've ever had doing a show. So sad it's over re: What show are YOU currently working on? lot's of tears since it's the end of senior year!

#72re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/1/06 at 12:21am

I open as Cathy in "The Last 5 Years" a week from Friday.

cathywellerstein Profile Photo
cathywellerstein
#73re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/1/06 at 12:34am

Urinetown!
two weekends down... one more to go!

thespian geek Profile Photo
thespian geek
#74re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/1/06 at 2:04am

Props mistress for a production of "A View From The Bridge" that's opening on Friday and I just had an audition for a production of "Chicago" tonight. I'll find out if I got cast by Friday..

Videos