pixeltracker

What show are YOU currently working on?- Page 4

What show are YOU currently working on?

TBone Profile Photo
TBone
#75re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/1/06 at 2:41am

Pseudolus in FORUM, and I'm having an absolute BLAST!

karatekid1 Profile Photo
karatekid1
#76re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/1/06 at 2:51am

i want to act and produce Three Days of Rain next school year but am unsure if i can perform it legally

kdaniells
#77re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/1/06 at 5:32am

Playing Sophie in Mamma Mia at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. I know everyone in the world hates Mamma Mia, but it is a great show to be in (esp. for my first real professional show) and the audiences all love it! If you are in Vegas, come see us!

seymour krelborn Profile Photo
seymour krelborn
#78re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/1/06 at 10:13am

Directing "For Whom the Southern Belle Tolls" and beginning rehearsals next week for Charles Clarke in Titanic this summer.

GypsyRoseLee Profile Photo
GypsyRoseLee
#79re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/1/06 at 10:17am

Pontius Pilate in Jesus Christ Superstar. I think it's kind of ironic that I've actually taken some of the music down an octave even though I'm a girl playing this male role. When I was cast, I was expecting to have to sing most of it up the octave.

"This is what I trained to do, and this is what I love about theater. What I love about being an actress is being able to really look into myself and understand another human being. And out my own self, to shape and form and fashion a real human being--and to present that in such a way that people see something of themselves or their own understanding in that human being." --Phylicia Rashad

WonderBoy Profile Photo
WonderBoy
#80re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/1/06 at 11:21am

ANYTHING COLE - a new Cole Porter review. I get to do such greats as "Miss Otis Regrets", "So In Love", "It's De-Lovely", "Brush Up Your Shakespeare", and "You're The Top."
LEND ME A TENOR - The Bellhop
THE APPLE TREE - Snake/Balladeer/Narrator

All in Rep.

"For me, THEATRE is an anticipation, an artistic rush, an emotional banquet, a jubilant appreciation, and an exit hopeful of clearer thought and better worlds." ~ an anonymous traveler with Robert Burns
Updated On: 5/1/06 at 11:21 AM

Parsley
#81re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/1/06 at 11:24am

About to start rehearsals in Wicked in London. Excited does not even begin to cover how I feel.

Shay Jericho Profile Photo
Shay Jericho
#82re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/1/06 at 1:07pm

I was just cast as Snoopy in SNOOPY!!! and John the Baptist in Godspell. I'm looking forward to this summer!

songberdie Profile Photo
songberdie
#83re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 7:04pm

I just finished being Eve in Children of Eden
and I will be performing as Mary Gallagher in First Lady Suite - by LaChuisa for all who dont know it, check it out; it's interesting enough- in two weeks (yay tech rehearsals!...)

I chose and my world was shaken so what? My choice may have been mistaken, my choosing was not! -Sunday in the Park with George

Harmondo21
#84re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 7:08pm

I just won the role of Danny Zuko in Grease and am currently ASM for The Secret Garden. Can't wait to get started on the new show.

jaesdare Profile Photo
jaesdare
#85re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 8:01pm

Liz in Chicago...velma u/s

luvwicked
#86re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 8:08pm

I'm Peter in "The Diary of Anne Frank," Broadhollow Theatre Company's Day Rep, Long Island, NY. Fun times. It's interesting hearing reactions from the students (sometimes as young as 4th or 5th grade but as old as 8th or 9th graders). And they tend to ask funny questions during the "Q & A."

sondheimboy2 Profile Photo
sondheimboy2
#87re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 8:13pm

Directed "Don't Drink the Water" (which was ignored by audiences and critics alike) for my theater group, rehearsing for the Renaissance City Men's Choir spring concert and for a fundraising cabaret for my theater group (to try to make back the money we lost doing "Don't Drink the Water".

"A coherent existance after so many years of muddle" - Desiree' Armfelt, A Little Night Music "Life keeps happening everyday, Say Yes" - 70, Girls, 70 "Life is what you do while you're waiting to die" - Zorba

VonTussleGirl Profile Photo
VonTussleGirl
#88re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 8:15pm

I've just joined the cast of A Midsummer Night's Dream - opening the 12th. It's been in rehearsals since March, so this is going to be veeeeeeeery interesting...

maybethistime
#89re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 8:52pm

- A Broadway-Musical Revue (I sing "Finale" from Les Mis and "The Song That Goes Like This" from Spamalot)

- The Laramie Project (like 5 characters)

- Check, Please (A student-directed 1-act)

darkmist115 Profile Photo
darkmist115
#90re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/2/06 at 9:05pm

student director of "Autumn Leaves" at my high school; one of three one acts in "Series of Shorts."

AvenueQPat
#91re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/3/06 at 4:54pm

Playing piano and conducting I Love You, Your Perfect, Now Change at the Naples Dinner Theatre in FL

You learn to play the straight man, the lines become routine - never really saying what you mean - but i know the scene will change :)

klutzyduckzy Profile Photo
klutzyduckzy
#92re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/3/06 at 5:04pm

I just finished up Pirates of Penzance. I worked backstage for that -- assisted the Props Mistress.

"I may be small, but I've got giant plans to shine as brightly as the sun..." ~Little Women: The Musical
"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation!" ~Rent
Future Mark.

Scarywarhol Profile Photo
Scarywarhol
#93re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/3/06 at 6:12pm

Directing Steve Martin's "WASP"

broadwaybound882
#94re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 5/3/06 at 9:06pm

I'm entering the final weekend as a member of the ensemble for Fiddler on the Roof. I've started the rehearsal process for an "abridged" production of Fame. I'm looking at auditions (and most likely rehearsal) late May in Godspell. I also may write some songs (lyrics mainly with a cappella tunes) for a play my firnd is thinking of making a musical.

VonTussleGirl Profile Photo
VonTussleGirl
#95re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 9/18/06 at 7:32am

I'm currently in rehearsal for both Seussical (Whoville ensemble) and Sideways Stories of Wayside School (Rondi).

scooter38432 Profile Photo
scooter38432
#96re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 9/18/06 at 7:45am

Bobby Strong in URINETOWN. Love it.

Itty Bitty Geisha? Toyland? Gypsy Pasadoble? Just a few popular favorites...

SeanMartin Profile Photo
SeanMartin
#97re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 9/18/06 at 9:40am

Just finished DAUGHTER OF THE REGIMENT at the Todi Music Festival in Virginia and DON GIOVANNI for the Taconic Opera in White Plains, as well as a SCAPINO in Georgia. Next month, I start preliminary work on an abridged MAGIC FLUTE for Theatre une salle in Paris.

http://docandraider.com

LilDiva05 Profile Photo
LilDiva05
#98re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:26am

I'm currently working on the lighting for two shows at my college, Odysseus Died from AIDS (a straight play), and The Rocky Horror Show (I think we all know this one).

Edit: I just got assigned to do wardrobe for Odysseus!!!

. . . CHRISSY
Updated On: 9/18/06 at 10:26 AM

mejusthavingfun Profile Photo
mejusthavingfun
#99re: What show are YOU currently working on?
Posted: 9/18/06 at 10:39am

I'm currently writing the book for a musical and adapting an animated series based on a crazy child set of children’s books.