pixeltracker

Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th - Tonight at 7:30

Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th - Tonight at 7:30

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#0Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th - Tonight at 7:30
Posted: 5/5/06 at 5:51pm

The first Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat will be on Monday May 8th at 7:30 PM. If you have not registered, please contact me through AIM (RPGTess). You can do so anytime during the chat if you want to come participate.

- Norbert has been invited to participate but I believe he may be too busy to participate alas. He could always drop him by surprise as he has full knowledge of the chat but for now. this first chat will be a free style chat among fans. The next chat will happen when I can arrange something with Norbert and that will be the moderated Q and A session. I hope to see you there!

Updated On: 5/8/06 at 05:51 PM

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo Profile Photo
Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#1re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/5/06 at 5:51pm

my birthday

"Picture "The View," with the wisecracking, sympathetic sweethearts of that ABC television show replaced by a panel of embittered, suffering or enraged Arab women" -the Times review of Black Eyed

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#2re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/5/06 at 5:52pm

A nice present for you?

Caroline-Q-or-TBoo Profile Photo
Caroline-Q-or-TBoo
#3re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/5/06 at 5:53pm

lol. i guess!

"Picture "The View," with the wisecracking, sympathetic sweethearts of that ABC television show replaced by a panel of embittered, suffering or enraged Arab women" -the Times review of Black Eyed

colleen_lee
#4re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/5/06 at 6:03pm

I would love to be there, but I have an audition that evening. Send everyone my love, I definitely wish I could be there.

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#5re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/5/06 at 6:14pm

No problem, Colleen. I am planning more chats in the future but I will work more with Norbert to set up a second chat if he cannot make this one. I really would like to have a fan chat for this one before bringing in the big guns but we will see how it progresses.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#6re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/5/06 at 7:09pm

If I make it out of rehearsal and back home by then (I doubt it), then I'll be there.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#7re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/5/06 at 7:30pm

It should be about 2 hours so you'll welcome to come whenever.

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#8re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/6/06 at 9:52am

Tried to sign in but had trouble the server. (also no prereg) So- How'd it go?

BluCat500 Profile Photo
BluCat500
#9re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/6/06 at 11:03am

Its not Monday May 8th yet...

Holy Crap, are you from the future?

So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.~Office Space

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#10re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/6/06 at 12:46pm

It's this Monday. You have plenty of time.

BSoBW2
#11re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/6/06 at 12:47pm

Who is Norbo Leo Buts?

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#12re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/6/06 at 12:49pm

I think BSo has too much free time again.

Anyway, this sounds cool. I like Norbert's work a lot, but I'm not really a hardcore fan. I hope it goes well, though.

A work of art is an invitation to love.
Updated On: 5/6/06 at 12:49 PM

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#13re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/7/06 at 2:12pm

Last day to register. As of now, we are at between 20 and 30. I hope to see everyone there!

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#14re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/7/06 at 5:17pm

I just emailed you.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Dre2387 Profile Photo
Dre2387
#15re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/7/06 at 5:22pm

me too.

<--- the set of A Midsummer Night's Dream that I was assistant stage manager for during the 2007 season at the STNJ outdoor stage.

-Dre-
You must remember all the same that at the crux of every game is knowing when it's time to leave the table... And it's important to be artful in your exit. No turning back, you must accept the con is done... It was a ball, it was a blast. And it's a shame it couldn't last. But every chapter has to end, you must agree.
~Dirty Rotten Scoundrels~

There's a special kind of people known as show people. We live in a world full of dreams. Sometimes we're not too certain what's false and what's real. But we're seldom in doubt about what we feel.
~Curtains~

It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to, than I have ever known.
~A Tale of Two Cities ~

broadwaybaby221
#16re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/7/06 at 5:47pm

I'm really excited for the chat tomorrow!

~Sara~

starletta8
#17re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/7/06 at 6:37pm

I signed up, even though I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend.

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#18re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/7/06 at 7:04pm

Even if you do not sign up before tonight, I'll leave my AIM address up tomorrow and you can contact me anytime so I can tell you were to go. We have a great turnout expected so I am hopeful all goes well.

SirLiir Profile Photo
SirLiir
#19re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/8/06 at 4:13pm

If anyone missed the deadline, please contact me on AIM at RPGTess. I'll get you set up right away. Enjoy!

Sparklesss Profile Photo
Sparklesss
#20re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/8/06 at 11:37pm

I couldn't make it...but did he say for sure no tour? I know i read something about it, but was wondering if he actually confirmed he wouldn't be doing it...

colleen_lee
#21re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/8/06 at 11:40pm

How was the chat Ryan?

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

Bohemian1232 Profile Photo
Bohemian1232
#22re: Norbert Leo Butz Online Chat - Monday May 8th
Posted: 5/8/06 at 11:48pm

How was it?

"Nothing's lost forever. In this world, there is a kind of painful progress. Longing for what we've left behind, and dreaming ahead."