pixeltracker

Would I be crazy if....(SA related)

Would I be crazy if....(SA related)

gymdudeva
#1Would I be crazy if....(SA related)
Posted: 1/31/07 at 7:24pm

Would I be crazy if I saw SA two nights in a row, once from on-stage and once from the house? I've got an on-stage seat (again) in March. I love sitting on-stage for SA, and a friend in the cast likes seeing me there, and I got the exact seat I want, etc. BUT I want to see it from the house sometime too...would the men in the white coats come carry me away if I saw it one night from on-stage and the next from the house????? (Don't worry...I may see some other shows too...I am not THAT obssessed...well, not quite...) Have any of you seen the same show two nights in a row?? Is that a dumb thing to do?

outovfashion07
#2re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)
Posted: 1/31/07 at 7:25pm

Rent, two days in a row. And stagedoored after. The cast recognized me and loved it. So no, I dont think you're crazy.

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#2re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)

If you want to then go for it...

antiandrewx Profile Photo
antiandrewx
#3re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)

I did it with Spring Awakening before. I saw it two nights in a row. I don't really think it's crazy.....

Craww
#4re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)
Posted: 1/31/07 at 7:31pm

It's not crazy, just extreme. If you really want to do it then you should. You'll have fun.

The fact that you even thought to ask the question means that you've got a sane enough perspective to recognize your own obsessiveness and to curb anything that would be legitimately unhinged.

JKlock Profile Photo
JKlock
#5re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)
Posted: 1/31/07 at 7:32pm

go for it, ive done it with other shows before :)

http://two-sails.blogspot.com/

gymdudeva
#6re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)
Posted: 1/31/07 at 7:43pm

OK, I found an aisle seat (long legs!) for the night I wanted, and bought it!! Thanks all, for the responses!!

Craww, you are very insightful...

snl89
#7re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)
Posted: 1/31/07 at 7:45pm

are you kidding? I'd KILL to be able to see it two nights in a row :P granted I'm one of the most obsessive people I know... but still! It just means you love it- nothin' crazy about that!

and plus, the house and the stage seem like such different experiences anyway!

I don't need a life that's normal. That's way too far away. But something next to normal would be okay. Something next to normal is what I'd like to try. Close enough to normal to get by.

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#8re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)
Posted: 1/31/07 at 7:49pm

I saw it two nights in a row. Do it!

dramaqueen2 Profile Photo
dramaqueen2
#9re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)
Posted: 1/31/07 at 8:02pm

hell, i would do it! in fact, i would see if twice in one day if i could, haha. (and i know people that have too!)

and if you want to do it (which you obviously do!) then go do it! who cares what anyone thinks.. it's not like anyone will know and if they do so what. and if the cast sees you twice then good! they know what a diehard you are! as am i!

go for it! =)

have fun! <3

hear my song; it was made for the time when you don't know where to go, listen to the song that i sing, you'll be fine..

gymdudeva
#10re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)
Posted: 1/31/07 at 8:16pm

I guess maybe I was afraid of getting tired of it or something...Three times in 3 months (and possibly another time in between......).

stagegrrrl
#11re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)
Posted: 1/31/07 at 8:35pm

i was obsessed with aspects of love when i was a kid.
we all go through our thing.
just ride it out and have fun.

dramaqueen2
#12re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)
Posted: 1/31/07 at 8:44pm

and your "friend" (inside joke gymdude ;] )would be happy to see you i'm sure..

hahaha i can't even keep a straight face writing this post.. lol.. i didn't look at the username before i posted gymdude!

no.. you totally should. and you will, i'm sure! =)

hear my song; it was made for the time when you don't know where to go, listen to the song that i sing, you'll be fine..

dramaqueen2
Posted: 1/31/07 at 8:47pm

whoops, double post!

Updated On: 1/31/07 at 08:47 PM

MissElphie Profile Photo
MissElphie
Posted: 1/31/07 at 9:03pm

Saw Wicked three times in four days once, so I don't think you are nuts.

I would do anyting to see SA ONCE, so twice is even better!

broadway_socialite Profile Photo
broadway_socialite
Posted: 1/31/07 at 9:27pm

I saw the LITP tour three times in four days. I only stagedoored once, though.

Redhead0322 Profile Photo
Redhead0322
#13re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)
Posted: 1/31/07 at 9:37pm

Do it! Go have fun! Go get totally F*****!

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#14re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)
Posted: 1/31/07 at 9:42pm

I don't really think its that crazy. I've never done that before with a show (twice in two days), but I do have tickets to do that for the Dirty Rotten Tour in June... so.

People do it, is the point.

BrunetteBombshell
#15re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)
Posted: 1/31/07 at 9:46pm

It's a great show, I'd do it if I could!

kgallo Profile Photo
kgallo
#16re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:19pm

"hell, i would do it! in fact, i would see if twice in one day if i could, haha. (and i know people that have too!)"

You beat me to it once again!!

"I guess maybe I was afraid of getting tired of it or something...Three times in 3 months (and possibly another time in between......)."

So far I've seen it 3 times in ONE month and that's nothing compared to some others that I've met! I have my 4th and 5th trips already planned and I'm trying to squeeze some more in between. And my 2nd time seeing it was the same day as the CD signing so they all saw my face hanging around quite a bit that day, especially since I spent the entire time at Virgin hovering by the books where the cast was. You're not alone...don't worry!

"and your "friend" (inside joke gymdude ;] )would be happy to see you i'm sure.. hahaha i can't even keep a straight face writing this post.. lol.. i didn't look at the username before i posted gymdude!"

And I definitley think I'm on to you guys here, from the other thread. If I was in your shoes, I do it in a heartbeat!!!! If you only knew of some of the "crazy" things I've done in the name of.....

"Thought is suspect, and money is their idol, and nothing is okay unless it's scripted in their Bible." -Spring Awakening

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#17re: Would I be crazy if....(SA related)
Posted: 2/1/07 at 9:19am

I have seen shows twice on the same day. Go for it.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

Videos