News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!

Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!

beautyofmydream Profile Photo
beautyofmydream
#1Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/10/07 at 11:26pm

I did a search and did not see that this had been posted.
Nikki Blonsky is scheduled to appear tonight on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno!

Scarywarhol Profile Photo
Scarywarhol
#2re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/10/07 at 11:29pm

I hope I can stay awake until then.

Just got back from the movie, she was great!

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#2re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 12:09am

Did you go to the premiere or just a screening?

Scarywarhol
#3re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 12:11am

Just a screening. I've actually never seen the show, but I thought the movie was really fun and charming, especially in the middle of a summer where every other week I see some monstrously huge, overlong action movie.

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#4re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 12:14am

So we have to sit through the un-funny antics of Adam Sandler until Nikki comes on.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

Scarywarhol
#5re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 12:17am

Seriously, I don't know how more of this I can take before she comes on.

EDIT: On now. She looks so different! Updated On: 7/11/07 at 12:17 AM

jenna2 Profile Photo
jenna2
#6re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 12:24am

Wow, she's SOOOO nervous. Such a cute interview though. :)

Call the understudy / I can't go on tonight / I'm drinking with my buddy / I'm getting good and tight / Before they raise the curtain I'll be higher than a kite / So call the understudy I can't go on tonight

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#7re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 12:24am

She is so adorable!!

jam_man
#8re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 12:29am

Okay, I so I saw this thread JUST in time to tune in to watch it! THANK YOU BROADWAYWORLD!!!

PS: I work at a Coldstone, too! I'm really sad she didn't get to finish the combination of the "Tracy Turnblad" - it's got to be more than Cotton Candy and sprinkles!

"Who is Stephen Sondheim?" -roninjoey
"The man who wishes he had written Phantom of the Opera!" - SueleenGay

GO CARDINALS!!!

Bobby Maler Profile Photo
Bobby Maler
#9re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 12:37am

she was great. Gonna be a big star. I could totally see her becoming the next Rikki Lake. so impressed with her ability to be her fun self when you know she's gotta be 'omg! i'm on the tonight show next to adam sandler! I find it ironic that the Tonight Show had on a gay friendly guest (Nikki) on the same show as a guy selling a homophobic movie (Adam).

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#10re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 12:39am

What was with those earrings?
She seems just adorable.
Does Adam Sandler have a big Butt now?
He used to be buffed.

sgweirdo
#11re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 1:36am

Aw! She was so cute. I can't wait to see the movie. Is anyone trying to go to the screening in NY on Monday?

JP2 Profile Photo
JP2
#12re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 1:41am

I am. :)

At the AMC, right?

sgweirdo
#13re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 1:44am

Yup. How early are you going to line up? I remember trying to see the Rent movie screening and I didnt even come close to getting in.

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#14re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 3:27am

great interview!

When she talks about home her accent comes back.

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

allofmylife Profile Photo
allofmylife
#15re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 3:43am

Bobby Maler, have you seen "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry?" The only reason I'm asking is, it strikes me that a lot of gay people work at Universal and I wonder if they would really release a homophobic film? I haven't seen it but I know that GLAAD has vetted the film and has no objections and friends of mine who saw screening said it's actually gay-inclusive. There seems to be a highly political campaign on the internet to screw this film but maybe it's better to SEE it before we pee on it.

Oh, and Nikki Blonsky is adorable!

http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=972787#3631451 http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=963561#3533883 http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=955158#3440952 http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=954269#3427915 http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=955012#3441622 http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=954344#3428699
Updated On: 7/11/07 at 03:43 AM

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#16re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 7:16am

She didn't seem nervous to me. She is adorable. And then, Adam Sandler had to keep on interrupting to make it all about him.

I can't stand him and his "gay" story wasn't very funny at all.

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

Jon
#17re: Nikki Blonsky on Jay Leno Tonight!
Posted: 7/11/07 at 10:38am

Once again, in re-telling her story about submitting a "home-made video" to the HAIRSPRAY casting people, she left out the part where she already had an agent, headshots, resume, etc.

Videos