nikki snelson

Pascal/Menzel/Bundy Profile Photo
Pascal/Menzel/Bundy
#1nikki snelson
Posted: 10/13/07 at 10:53pm

anybody else think she was a total standout on the MTV special today? She seriously kicks ass in that jump rope number. so talented!

"It means nothing to come and sit in a theater night after night and immerse yourself in fantasy, only then to walk out the door and be unchanged in reality. This show will live on in our hearts. But where it truly must survive is in our actions, our compassion and our generousity of spirit towards one another." - Adam Pascal on the closing of RENT

fnyboi88 Profile Photo
fnyboi88
#2re: nikki snelson
Posted: 10/13/07 at 11:01pm

She was a standout for me when I saw it this summer. Amazing what she does in "Whipped into Shape"!!!

I saw the show on her 30th(?) Birthday, and she wore the same dress out at the stage door that she wore for the Pink carpet.

Broadway Shows I've Seen: Hairspray, Chicago, Little Shop of Horrors (2003), The Wedding Singer, Spamalot, Riverdance, Rent, Beauty and the Beast, Spring Awakening, Wicked, Legally Blonde, Phantom of the Opera, Sweet Charity (revival), Drowsy Chaperone, The Lion King, Dreamgirls(2010 Tour).

GlindatheGood22  Profile Photo
GlindatheGood22
#3re: nikki snelson
Posted: 10/13/07 at 11:04pm

I saw a little bit of the airing. I didn't watch long enough to see Nikki, but I thought Orfeh did really well.

I know you. I know you. I know you.

zoran912 Profile Photo
zoran912
#4re: nikki snelson
Posted: 10/14/07 at 12:25am

That note was not nearly as scary as it was originally. I have an audio clip. Horrifying. I'm so glad they were able to capture a good performance of Laura's because she's outstanding.

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#5re: nikki snelson
Posted: 10/14/07 at 12:27am

Nikki is amazing.
She's a class performer, not missed one show yet, and has never given a bad performance out of the times I've seen the show.

broadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
#6re: nikki snelson
Posted: 10/14/07 at 10:23pm

Nikki is absolutely wonderful! She is from my hometown. I think she is fantastic as Brooke! I hope she stays with the show for a long time.

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

Smaxie Profile Photo
Smaxie
#7re: nikki snelson
Posted: 10/14/07 at 10:24pm

"Whipped Into Shape" is the "Ascot Gavotte" of the 21st Century!

Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.

DrTheatre Profile Photo
DrTheatre
#8re: nikki snelson
Posted: 10/15/07 at 12:28am

Her BF is very hot too!

"In the U.S.A. You can have your say, You can set you goals And seize the day, You've been given the freedom To work your way To the head of the line- To the head of the line!" ---Stephen Sondheim

rgaywrites Profile Photo
rgaywrites
#9re: nikki snelson
Posted: 10/15/07 at 12:37am

She was fantastic and her abs are worth a thread of their own. She motivates me do extra crunches when I work out.

lawyerman Profile Photo
lawyerman
#10re: nikki snelson
Posted: 10/15/07 at 12:47am

what note of LBB's was scary? i heard she messed up the end of so much better but it sounded fine however they dubbed it.

americanboy99 Profile Photo
americanboy99
#11re: nikki snelson
Posted: 10/15/07 at 12:18pm

She was wonderful. Her performance is so natural. She nails the comedy in the role and she sounds wonderful.

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#12re: nikki snelson
Posted: 10/16/07 at 1:32am

I thought "Whipped into Shape" definitely came off the best on MTV.

I adore Nikki, both on and off stage. She is incredibly nice at stage door and a very talented performer.

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#13re: nikki snelson
Posted: 10/16/07 at 1:35am

I think she has the best rockin' bod on Broadway right now.

Videos