Laura Bell Bundy Video

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#1Laura Bell Bundy Video
Posted: 6/21/08 at 9:15pm

So that video she's in where she is walking around the gift lounge pre-tonys, anyone else think she was um a little intoxicated? By all means I LOVE her but she was acting weird. She blamed it on a coffee and 2 red bulls.

dinglehopper89
#2re: Laura Bell Bundy Video
Posted: 6/21/08 at 9:26pm

haha i loved her hyperrandomness
and it was a NESPRESSO and 2 red bulls lol

defyingravity07 Profile Photo
defyingravity07
#2re: Laura Bell Bundy Video
Posted: 6/21/08 at 10:04pm

She also just woke up had no makeup on because she had to go do the matinee following it.

legally_popular Profile Photo
legally_popular
#3re: Laura Bell Bundy Video
Posted: 6/21/08 at 10:08pm

I think she's always like that. I love her goofy, hyper personality. And yes, she does like that Redbull, lol.

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#4re: Laura Bell Bundy Video
Posted: 6/21/08 at 11:05pm

any chance she is ever going back to Wicked?

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#5re: Laura Bell Bundy Video
Posted: 6/21/08 at 11:17pm

I thought at one point it was mentioned she was taking the show to the West End.

broadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
#6re: Laura Bell Bundy Video
Posted: 6/22/08 at 12:07am

I enjoyed her in that video!

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

LePetiteFromage
Posted: 6/22/08 at 12:09am

Updated On: 5/3/09 at 12:09 AM

Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#8re: Laura Bell Bundy Video
Posted: 6/22/08 at 12:17am

She's great I just wish she let Eddie speak.
Love, Eddie!!!

Marlothom Profile Photo
Marlothom
#9re: Laura Bell Bundy Video
Posted: 6/22/08 at 3:31am

I loved her too and I thought KC was very gracious with her time. Good times

"Observe how bravely I conceal this dreadful dreadful shame I feel."

Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Drunk Chita Rivera
#10re: Laura Bell Bundy Video
Posted: 6/22/08 at 8:44am

I liked it. It showed the real people under all the make up and costumes. She is so funny and goofy, her and Kristin.

MuseOfComedy
#11re: Laura Bell Bundy Video
Posted: 6/22/08 at 8:56am

What is this video and where can I find it?

Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Drunk Chita Rivera
#12re: Laura Bell Bundy Video
Posted: 6/22/08 at 9:11am

She went backstage at he gift bag place at the Tonys. You can find it under the TV/Video section or on the side in the BroadwayWorld TV

yankees1253 Profile Photo
yankees1253
#13re: Laura Bell Bundy Video
Posted: 6/22/08 at 11:07am

shes loveable and someone who you want to chill with. i love her personality as well, and plus her character elle woods had redbull in her dorm room. it seemed like she didnt care for much of the gifts, when i was watching it i felt the same way. both her and kc felt really tired. i give credit to laura she is a multi-tasker, and give her credit for being up that early and doing this on a double show day.

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#14re: Laura Bell Bundy Video
Posted: 6/22/08 at 11:18am

She did do this on a double show day, but I think she only did the matinee. She was at the Tonys at night (along with Kate Shindle). So, were there understudies on for them at the 7:00 performance (which there was one when I looked at Ticketmaster)?

yankees1253 Profile Photo
yankees1253
#15re: Laura Bell Bundy Video
Posted: 6/22/08 at 11:34am

awww laura and kate...pink and black go well together. there might have been then my guess becky went on for laura and tracy as vivienne. yes they did have a 7pm show on tony night.
i saw that asmeret and leslie were both at the in the heights after party and so was noah. my guess so was laura and kate too...laura after interviewing some winners. blonde meets heights!!!!!!

still happy to see lauras last performance but it will be bittersweet. alot of tears will be shedding that night.

Videos