pixeltracker

The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread- Page 2

The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#25re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 6/30/08 at 11:44pm

It was probably a "good luck" send off for Bailey.

Harpz2006
#26re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 6/30/08 at 11:48pm

OHBroadWay is right- it's in an album on her facebook filled with pictures of her family and friends throwing her a send-off party to NYC for the competition, and was uploaded to her facebook February 16 (the competition ended in March). Is there any "proof" other than that that she won?

OHBroadWay
#27re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 6/30/08 at 11:48pm

The date on the picture is before they started filming the show. She doesn't have pictures on her FB anymore but those were before she left.

Harpz2006
#28re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 6/30/08 at 11:49pm

The pictures are still on her facebook, OHBroadWay.

g4rat Profile Photo
g4rat
#29re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 6/30/08 at 11:49pm

I'm starting to smile. I really hope those pics were before the show.

Alison88
#30re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 12:15am

I think Autumn won.

DramaQueen700 Profile Photo
DramaQueen700
#31re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 4:27am

i heard before the show even aired from the hair and makeup guy on the show that "some southern girl" won...

"The Light in the Piazza....My Love"

wickedislife
#32re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 4:41am

Natalie goes home next week.

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#33re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 4:47am

I find it kind of personally amusing that I have been watching the show since day one (I LOVE a good MTV car crash) and yet for the life of me I can't figure out who is who just by the names. I actually have to go to the reality shows website to look it up.

I also find it interesting that OhBroadway regestard after the show started to air and both of their posts have to do with the reality show.

DramaQueen, where where you that you would have talked to the hair and makeup guy? I mean I buy what he says considering that he is doing hair and make up he most likely doesn't care about this particular show and just thinks of it as another job.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

DramaQueen700 Profile Photo
DramaQueen700
#34re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 5:00am

hes the same hair guy for spring awakening, and i know a girl in the cast (shes from my hometown) and she asked him and told me. I was curious because I went to high school with Cassie S. and AMDA with rhiannon.

"The Light in the Piazza....My Love"

MerMaggieGalinda
#35re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 8:29am

Gah, I hate Bailey. I really do. The show is going to crash and burn with her as Elle.

ILoveMyDictionary Profile Photo
ILoveMyDictionary
#36re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 9:03am

Bailey bothers me. There's just something about her that seems fake. I agree when one of the judges said "Her acting is very Disney." She's an excellent dancer, her singing is pretty good but she still misses a note here and there. My favorites are Autumn Natalie and Lauren. But apparently Natalie leaves next week, and Lauren is Margot on tour so that leaves Autumn to win.
Updated On: 7/1/08 at 09:03 AM

typecastme22
#37re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 9:26am

My friend from school did AMDA with Rhiannon and I remember him saying that he knew the winner of the Legally Blonde search. But I very well could have mistaken him and he just meant that she went very far. I would assume the latter is correct because many people have said they have heard otherwise...

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#38re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 11:32am

Most people who have "heard" something seem to have heard it's either Autumn or Bailey, with Lauren playing Margot on the tour.

It'll be interesting to see which of the two ultimately triumphs as Elle.

suicidalmickeymouse Profile Photo
suicidalmickeymouse
#39re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 11:38am

I bet the final two will be Autumn and Bailey.

Hunter: Your teeth need whitening./ Heidi: You sound weird./ Jeff: You taste funny.
-Jeff Bowen's worst onstage line flub.

Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Drunk Chita Rivera
#40re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 11:40am

Even though Lauren is rumored togo on tour, I would love to see her win or Bailey or Natalie. Autumn is fine, I just haven't seen enough. I think Lauren has been the best, she is very consistent.

SporkGoddess
#41re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 11:48am

If Lauren can't win, I definitely want Autumn to win.

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!

typecastme22
#42re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 11:51am

I really want Lauren to win. She has been my favorite from the start. BUT I think she reads too young onstage (especially in comparison to the actors that are playing the characters supposedly around Elle's age) and she might be a little to raw to take on such a role. If she had a few more years on her I think she would take the competition easily. But I just think she is a little too young and new for her to win. Which is why I think giving her Margot on tour is an amazing idea...Margot is something that she could readily step into now AND she will most likely u/s Elle (assuming they keep the tracks the same as Broadway).

Broadway_Bound_Star Profile Photo
Broadway_Bound_Star
#43re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 11:56am

For some reason, I REALLY REALLY REALLY like Rhiannon. I know she's not the greatest singer, but geeze, something about her personality is just great. If I were a casting director, I wouldn't cast her as Elle, but i'd definetly cast her as something, anything. She's just a happy person!

TLC24
#44re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 12:05pm

not sure if this is unknown or a spoiler but Autumn will be in an industry reading for the new musical VOTE! https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=29298

otis33 Profile Photo
otis33
#45re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 12:16pm

I heard a rumor one of the girls is already swinging the show on Broadway.

suicidalmickeymouse Profile Photo
suicidalmickeymouse
#46re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 12:20pm

I heard the winner was only contracted 2 weeks. Is that true?

Hunter: Your teeth need whitening./ Heidi: You sound weird./ Jeff: You taste funny.
-Jeff Bowen's worst onstage line flub.

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#47re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 1:20pm

At this point, a paper towel could play Elle, for all I care, I'm just thrilled it isn't Emma.

wicked_beast4 Profile Photo
wicked_beast4
#48re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 1:22pm

Emma Zaks:
re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread

"He found something that he wanted, had always wanted and always would want— not to be admired, as he had feared; not to be loved, as he had made himself believe; but to be necessary to people, to be indispensable." -F. Scott Fitzgerald's This Side of Paradise

g4rat Profile Photo
g4rat
#49re: The Search for the Next Elle Woods: The Spoiler thread
Posted: 7/1/08 at 1:24pm

I'm glad it's not Emma as well. She just doesn't have the stage presence for it. Even if Autumn doesn't win, she's probably going to get a lot farther in her career than Bailey ever will. She has the kind of talent that is genuine.