pixeltracker

Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony- Page 2

Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#25re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/29/09 at 10:35pm

I think somebody finally found a way for me to enjoy Jersey Boys.

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#26re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/29/09 at 10:44pm

There's not enough weed in the world for that.

TheCharleston Profile Photo
TheCharleston
#27re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/29/09 at 10:51pm

Maybe he was smoking heroin...

GIZMO2 Profile Photo
GIZMO2
#28re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/29/09 at 10:56pm

I totally hate myself for adding gossip to this thread, but according to a good friend of mine who works the lunch shift at Junior's, a certain . . . well, shall we say young, sexy "non-muggle" . . . has been seen on the back fire escape of the Broadhurst every day since Equus opened, smoking very, very thin white "cigarettes." Apparently on a good day, if the wind is blowing in the right direction, you can even smell the fact that it isn't tobacco.

As for me, I made a fast turn around the corner of the Barrymore one Saturday afternoon last November and bumped right into Raul Esparza. He was smoking a cigarette, which almost landed on my chest. It was clearly tobacco, as evidenced by the ashes all over my sweater, but I was still taken aback. I mean, who knew a guy with such a great voice smokes before shows?
Updated On: 1/29/09 at 10:56 PM

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#29re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/29/09 at 11:08pm

I wonder if Daniel Radcliffe will get deported over this.

theaterkid1015 Profile Photo
theaterkid1015
#30re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/29/09 at 11:21pm

I'm sorry, but does this thread remind anyone else of an after school special?

Some people paint, some people sew, I meddle.

cello_dude Profile Photo
cello_dude
#31re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/29/09 at 11:22pm

When I used to usher at Wicked there were a few of us who used to get really high b4 we went to work. Once I almost let it slip in front of the house manager. Believe me, the show is much better that way.

Tag Profile Photo
Tag
LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#33re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/29/09 at 11:25pm

I learned it FROM WATCHING YOU!

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#34re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/29/09 at 11:26pm

I totally hate myself for adding gossip to this thread, but according to a good friend of mine who works the lunch shift at Junior's, a certain . . . well, shall we say young, sexy "non-muggle" . . . has been seen on the back fire escape of the Broadhurst every day since Equus opened, smoking very, very thin white "cigarettes." Apparently on a good day, if the wind is blowing in the right direction, you can even smell the fact that it isn't tobacco.

I don't blame him for that. If I had to be nude in front of that many people I'd need some artificial courage as well.

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#35re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/29/09 at 11:58pm

When I was at the stage door of Speed The Plow, people were looking through the door that leads to the alley where the stagedoor is. And, they got all up in arms when they saw that Raul was smoking. Then there was someone else at the stagedoor who was smoking and another fan told him to put it out while Raul was signing. Raul's comment was I don't mind.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#36re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/30/09 at 12:19am

Lizzy, you totally beat me to the punch. That exact phrase went through my head

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#37re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/30/09 at 12:25am

WINSTON, we are discussing ganja not tabackee.
I hear HAIR will have a "smokin' tokin'"
area under the lovely terrets of the HIRSH.

MARIJUANA, MARIJUANA
WANNA, WANNA
MARIJUANA.

miss pennywise Profile Photo
miss pennywise
#38re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/30/09 at 3:07am

This gets my vote for "Best BWW Thread Title of 2009"...even though we're only a month into it. Bravo, BroadwayEnthusiast2!

"Be on your guard! Jerks on the loose!"

http://www.roches.com/television/ss83kod.html

"If any relationship involves a flow chart, get out of it...FAST!"

~ Best12Bars

B3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
#39re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/30/09 at 3:13am

Can you blame him? You saw Jersey boys.

-Benjamin
--http://www.benjaminadgate.com/

LadyDramaturg2
#40re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/30/09 at 11:45am

The August Wilson theater building houses several production offices separate from the theater space.

Access to that little balcony is not through the theater (including backstage), but rather through the office section of the building. [You can't get there from here.]

Could have been anybody.

lightguy06222
#41re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/30/09 at 12:18pm

That sounds fun, maybe next time he should invite others.

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#42re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 1/30/09 at 1:11pm

"Duuuuhhhde. HAIR looks nothing like the movie, man!"

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#43re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 10/25/09 at 8:15pm

bump

Pgenre Profile Photo
Pgenre
#44re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony
Posted: 10/25/09 at 8:33pm

I love this thread!

I must say that the 2nd act of NINE was much better than the first after I chanced upon meeting Mr. Marley in the 2nd floor bathroom of the Eugene O'Neill Theatre. I thought it was pretty outrageous that he was smoking it in that tiny bathroom... but if I gotta smell like it I'm gonna at least join the fun... :)

And, let's always remember that the reason the set for A CHORUS LINE is a bunch of mirrors and gigantic white line has NOTHING to do with an audition for dancers... re: Man Smoking Bong on JERSEY BOYS Balcony

P