News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

DNC 2024

Highland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
#1DNC 2024
Posted: 8/18/24 at 3:18pm

Chicago is ready for DNC 2024!  And America is ready for President Kamala Harris and Vice President Tim Walz!

https://chicago2024.com/

Non sibi sed patriae

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#2DNC 2024
Posted: 8/19/24 at 6:37pm

The man dancing with his wife was Doug Emhoff...

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

Zeppie2022
#3DNC 2024
Posted: 8/20/24 at 9:21am

So far, Harris is for price controls which even some liberals have not thought was a good idea. She follows that up with saying she will increase corporate taxes on businesses, that will have negative effect on companies. Liberals will cheer it because there is no tax they don't like especially those they deem rich. How sad to see the Democratic party who used to be champion of the Jewish people and Israel turn into what they are now. Harris is the border czar and I think unless you are in the "tank" for the Democratic party you believe she has done a terrible job. Of course, Harris mentions the usual attempts to buy votes with items like paying off other people's student loans and healthcare for everyone. I hope she understands this country is trillions in debt. To be fair, most Republicans are not any better.

Yes, we all know Trump is convicted felon and scumbag. That being said, it is quite hypocritical of the Democratic party who preaches they are the party of decency to have Bill Clinton speak to the convention on the 3rd night. I guess all of you liberals looked the other way when Clinton was accused of rape and sexual assault. Enjoy the convention. Rest assure that the media will write glowing reviews of Harris and Walz's speeches.

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#4DNC 2024
Posted: 8/20/24 at 11:31am

Zeppie2022 said: "I guess all of you liberals looked the other way when Clinton was accused of rape and sexual assault."

For the record, I agree with you on this. I don't know what Clinton did or didn't do, but there have been plenty of accusations, and those women shouldn't be brushed aside. At the time, Clinton also had his lackeys smear his accusers as trailer trash rather than answer to their accusations.

He also signed the Defense of Marriage Act, a blatant expression of homophobia, just when I was coming of age as a young gay man, and for that I will always have nothing but contempt for him. And his signature was completely gratuitous: he could have vetoed it and challenged Congress to override that veto (they would have at the time), or just let it pass into law without his signature.

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#5DNC 2024
Posted: 8/20/24 at 11:43am

That was an amazingly powerful night. I loved the surprise appearance of our VP, she is incredibly exciting. Hillary, AOC, Joey Robinette, and the UAW's Shawn Fain wearing a shirt that said "Trump is a scab" was absolutely hilarious and so on point.

The Obamas' are on tonight and Chicago is going to looooose its collective minds. Freedom, love, peace and not electing a sociopathic rapist. Love the themes in this election, ha! 

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#6DNC 2024
Posted: 8/20/24 at 12:04pm

DNC 2024

Jay Lerner-Z
#7DNC 2024
Posted: 8/20/24 at 12:51pm

Zeppie...

How are Democrats not friends of Israel and champions of the Jewish people?

I'm not sure how you reached that conclusion. The US has supplied a sh!tload of weapons to facilitate the Israeli Defence Forces, shared intelligence, and given political support at every turn. Blinken has been to the region TEN times since last October.

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#8DNC 2024
Posted: 8/20/24 at 12:53pm

Updated On: 8/20/24 at 12:53 PM

Jay Lerner-Z
#9DNC 2024
Posted: 8/20/24 at 12:54pm

I mean, I'm not saying that all of that is necessarily a good thing... but they are certainly more friendly to Bibi than they are to the unfortunate civilians of Palestine. The Republicans would have done the very same, except even more unquestioningly.

Highland Guy
#10DNC 2024
Posted: 8/20/24 at 4:17pm

Joesph Robinette Biden, Jr.:  "America, I gave my best to you."

And then some, Mr. President.  Job well done!

Non sibi sed patriae

Highland Guy
#11DNC 2024
Posted: 8/20/24 at 5:16pm

At the podium Tuesday night:   Our soon-to-be First Gentleman, Doug Emhoff.  And two of my personal heroes, Michelle Obama and Barack Obama.

This convention is not lacking in showing us how truly wonderful our country is.  I am so proud to be a Democrat!  

We  Are  Not  Going  Back  !!

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 8/20/24 at 05:16 PM

Highland Guy
#12DNC 2024
Posted: 8/20/24 at 6:09pm

Kamala Harris is in Milwaukee to address a rally to what is expected to be an overflowing audience.  In the same venue where the RNC presented their dismal freak show.  She is scheduled to speak at 8:00 pm. CT, and her remarks will be beamed live to the DNC convention.  The symbolism of the choice of venue is not lost on us Democrats, DNC!

Take THAT, MAGA thugs! 

Non sibi sed patriae

Broadway Flash Profile Photo
Broadway Flash
#13DNC 2024
Posted: 8/20/24 at 10:38pm

This speech by Doug is cringe.  Dread

Highland Guy
#14DNC 2024
Posted: 8/20/24 at 11:12pm

Broadway Flash said: "This speech by Doug is cringe. Dread"

MAGA  TROLL 

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 8/21/24 at 11:12 PM

Broadway Flash
#15DNC 2024
Posted: 8/20/24 at 11:18pm

The Obama’s are off tonight.  They’re not in top form, honestly Hillary is way more relatable than the Obama’s these days

Highland Guy
#16DNC 2024
Posted: 8/20/24 at 11:22pm

Broadway Flash said: "The Obama’s are off tonight. They’re not in top form, honestly Hillary is way more relatablethan the Obama’s these days"

MAGA  TROLL

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 8/21/24 at 11:22 PM

Highland Guy
#17DNC 2024
Posted: 8/21/24 at 11:13am

There are so many Americans at this Democratic National Committee who represent the very best of our citizens.  And right near the top of the list last evening were Michelle Obama and Barack Obama.  Magnificent, inspiring speeches.  We were truly fortunate to have had them serve as our President and First Lady.  And we're truly fortunate, still.

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 8/21/24 at 11:13 AM

MysteriousLady
#18DNC 2024
Posted: 8/21/24 at 11:45am

To the uninformed: Harris is not even suggesting we increase corporate taxes to the level they were under REAGAN, for goodness sake. 

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#19DNC 2024
Posted: 8/21/24 at 3:05pm

MysteriousLady said: "To the uninformed: Harris is not even suggesting we increase corporate taxes to the level they were under REAGAN, for goodness sake."

Exactly. And there is over 40 years of evidence that Regan's "trickle down economics" of low corporate taxes has been a complete failure and helped destroy the middle class.

Pauly3
#20DNC 2024
Posted: 8/21/24 at 3:57pm

Who is suggesting that Harris is suggesting we increase corporate taxes to anywhere near the level they were under Reagan?

Highland Guy
#21DNC 2024
Posted: 8/21/24 at 4:24pm

At the podium this evening:

Pete Buttigieg, Nancy Pelosi, Bill Clinton.  And Tim Walz, our next Vice President.

WOW

Non sibi sed patriae

Broadway Flash
#22DNC 2024
Posted: 8/21/24 at 5:02pm

Nancy has a terrible track record in the house.  House democrats have lost more elections under her leadership than they won.  Thats not an opinion, thats just counting.  So for her to stand up and toss out Biden is rich.  Reportedly she didn’t want Kamala either, she wanted Gavin Newsom.  Even when she steps down as leader, she’s still the de facto leader. SHE is the one that needs to step aside truly let other people run the party.  If Trump wins, it’s on her. 

Highland Guy
#23DNC 2024
Posted: 8/21/24 at 6:09pm

Broadway Flash said: "Nancy has a terrible track record in the house. House democrats have lost more elections under her leadership than they won. Thats not an opinion, thats just counting. So for her to stand up and toss out Biden is rich. Reportedly she didn’t want Kamala either, she wanted Gavin Newsom. Even when she steps down as leader, she’s still the de facto leader. SHE is the one thatneeds to step asidetruly let other people run the party. If Trump wins, it’s on her."

MAGA  TROLL

Non sibi sed patriae

Highland Guy
#24DNC 2024
Posted: 8/21/24 at 6:47pm

Congressman Hakeem Jeffries will also speak this evening.  Excellent.

Non sibi sed patriae

Highland Guy
#25DNC 2024
Posted: 8/21/24 at 7:47pm

And now we learn that a true iconic legend will speak tonight.  OPRAH.   Yes, THAT Oprah. 

Who else do you have hidden behind that screen, DNC?

Non sibi sed patriae

Videos