News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 14

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

#325re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 1:58pm

Wow. It takes a really insecure person to make a remark like that. If you've got something to say, I say you leave it on the board. Only two-faced people make remarks like that in PMs.

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#326re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 4:49pm

My bestfriend's parents went to see the show last night. It was her mom's birthday and she's a big Stephen fan so her dad surprised her mom with tickets-- so she was upset that he wasn't in. But they both loved the show, especially Felicia as Linda.

MandaGurl
#327re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 4:53pm

bwayondabrain, love love love your profile pic..lol..just thought I'd mention that..so umm..lets get rid of all the hostility and focus on the awesomeness that is THE WEDDING SINGER...lol...
hmm and I was thinking of something that might be cool for this thread and to keep our focus on the show and not arguing..lol..how about each day we declare it in honor of a cast member...like for whatever reason, that day is their day, for ex: Say tonight was the first time amy did the deschision blooper, tomorow in honor of that it could be amy spangers day..and so on and so forth in honor of the awesome cast doing awesome or funny things..just a thought....

-Amanda*

"No, this is the touch of class, not the touch of what you just said." -The Wedding Singer "Its like my mother always used to say, whenever you hear a strange and possible life-threatening noise coming from the dark woods outide,there is only one thing you should do. Dont tell any of the others and go invsetigate it alone." All the men in my life keep getting killed by Candarian demons, all my college boyfriends and my one night stands, my male co-workers and platonic gay friends (HEY)." -EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL

MandaGurl
#328re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 4:56pm

I kind of worded that strangley, to make it easier, each day on this board is a cast members day, EX: TODAY IS AMY SPANGER DAY, if she had done something awesome last night..yeah I'm odd..just thought I'd explain it better, I re-read my first post, was confused

-Amanda*

"No, this is the touch of class, not the touch of what you just said." -The Wedding Singer "Its like my mother always used to say, whenever you hear a strange and possible life-threatening noise coming from the dark woods outide,there is only one thing you should do. Dont tell any of the others and go invsetigate it alone." All the men in my life keep getting killed by Candarian demons, all my college boyfriends and my one night stands, my male co-workers and platonic gay friends (HEY)." -EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL

bwayondabrain
#329re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 5:01pm

thank you, MandaGurl :)

and yeah, for me, EVERYDAY IS AMY SPANGER DAY re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#330re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 5:16pm

I love Amy Spanger. Just wanted to add that in re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2. I still haven't got my SD pictures developed from October, I'm dying to see them haha.

MrAmySpanger Profile Photo
MrAmySpanger
#331re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 5:51pm

i completley agree, every day is amy spanger day. anyone planning on going to closing night? lot of people i'm sure...is anyone planning closing night gifts for cast members?

bwayondabrain
#332re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 5:56pm

not closing night, but everyone knows about my painting and other gift for Ms. Amy Spanger re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2 no need to go over it again...haha

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#333re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 6:08pm

I already have personal plans for what I'm doing for the cast. I will not be there closing night...but I will be there for the final evening performance.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

bwayondabrain
#334re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 6:10pm

yeah, i know i talk about this a million times, but im going Friday matinee...so 3rd to last matinee :)

and my "special gift" for Amy is personal, and i wont tell people about it.

and im still contemplating if i should get Laura, Felicia, or Robyn (or all of them) gifts...have to see my money situation first.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#335re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 6:14pm

Laura's covered...don't worry.

Interesting, though that they added that Friday matinee. I've never seen a situation when that was done. It must either have something to do with the holiday season or it being the final weekend.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

bwayondabrain
#336re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 6:22pm

yeah, most shows have Friday and Thursday matinees around that time...yeah, i wouldnt be able to see the show without that matinee :)

yeah, so ill just cover Amy, and maybe 1 more girl...whom should it be...

BwayDreamer09
#337re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 7:55pm

Updated On: 11/26/06 at 07:55 PM

Yankeefan007
#338re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:04pm

Yeah, I don't think it's the fact that they were upset about Laura - Laura's a nobody to the non-theater crowd. From what I've heard, Wedding Singer crowds are very, very dull. Still, extremely rude not to clap. Common courtesy, whether you like the actor or not.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#339re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:13pm

BwayDreamer, that story made me very sad!

Yankeefan007
#340re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:14pm

Yeah, that's just rude.

BwayDreamer09
#341re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:15pm

Updated On: 11/26/06 at 08:15 PM

#342re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:17pm

Could it be that they just didn't like her performance? Nothing against her but I've seen an audience collectively single out a performer they didn't like on more than one occasion. It's rare, but it does happen.

BwayDreamer09
#343re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:23pm

Updated On: 11/26/06 at 08:23 PM

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#344re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:31pm

I feel bad for Tina. Wish I could have been there to be cheering her on!

bwayondabrain
#345re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:36pm

that makes me sad reading that re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2 poor Tina

she was seriously about to cry? that makes me incredibly upset!

MistressoftheHouse
#346re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:40pm

That story is crazy - poor Tina! I wasn't able to pick a favorite Julia between Laura and Tina, they were both fantastic and deserve a lot better than that. Everyone on that stage works very hard and should not be treated that way.

I hope she gets to go on again and has a much better experience. Or that she just realizes what jerks they were and doesn't let today get to her.

Avatar credit goes to _shiksagoddess_ on livejournal.com.

dancingdiva22
#347re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:42pm

Hi there - I just saw the Wedding singer for the first time today and saw Tina in the role of Julia. I just read the messages about the audience being unresponsive to Julia's performance, which performance was that? Was that today? It seemed like the audience was a little quiet today and was just wondering if it was today's matine you were referring to! I thought she was great!

MrAmySpanger Profile Photo
MrAmySpanger
#348re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:42pm

people should have the decency to applaud regardless, even if they dont like the preformer. its pretty much an unspoken obligation.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#349re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:46pm

its pretty much an unspoken obligation.

The audience is obligated to do nothing but pay for their tickets and not disrupt the performance.

Updated On: 11/26/06 at 08:46 PM

Videos