News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 12

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#275re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 10:51am

haha, yea, th show usually gets out after about 2 and a half hours, so youd wanna get there before that. as far as when the actors come out, it depends on the day an who it is. ashley amber is deff known for leaving almost right away and not signing, Stephen usually comes out pretty quick, as does laura if she comes out. kevin is pretty fast too if i remember correctly. and constantine will still be there, hes usually last to come out, maybe 15 min after the show ends??

and yes, there are barricades that they set up about 15-20 min before the show ends. this is prob the best picture i have of the sd:

re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
the black pole things are the sides of the steps, and just to the right of that you can see the door open, thats the sd. if you want, i have a lot of pictures of the sd up at http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f16/Tchi4Lif188/BEST%20WEEKEND%20EVER/?start=40 , just none show the entire thing.some have the steps, some have the door, lol. i hope it helps.

"Wishes come true, not free..."

ikmbway
#276re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 11:08am

Thanks so much. Jewtopia is only 2 hours long and I'm almost positive starts at teh same time. By the time I get there it will probably be about 15-20 minutes before TWS ends. So I should be good with time. Is the spot you said close to the door? So you catch them? It's gonna be so cold! It's worth it!

Tchi4Lif188
#277re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 11:18am

yea, the spot i said is just to the right of the sd. unless they decide to use to hidden exit, lol, they all have to walk right past that spot at the end of the barricades to leave. the only people that i have seen not come out after a show are laura and felicia. everyone else has come out every time. i only missed laura and felicia once, theyve come out every other time for me. but i know if laura has something to do after, she doesnt come out, but itll be a sat mat, so i think you should be fine. if anything, she just wont sign unless you ask.

ikmbway
#278re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 11:24am

I'm going at night. I think. Never thought of going to the matinee. I think I'm going somewhere earlier though. I'll find out.

Tchi4Lif188
#279re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 11:28am

haha, k, well deff let me know how it goes if you do go! lol. sry i assumed it was the mat for some reason, haha. but yea, have a great time! :)

MistressoftheHouse
#280re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 11:28am

When I went to the show, all I knew of finding the stage door was that when I exited the theater, I had to turn left. And it was so easy to find!

So pretty much do that, and you can't miss it. It's not around the side of the building or anything, just further down. But the barricades should be up and that helps too.

Avatar credit goes to _shiksagoddess_ on livejournal.com.

ikmbway
#281re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 11:33am

I might be going to some gross bodies exhibit. Not really sure. I'm never informed of anything anymore. Thanks for the help. I won't have BWW until late Sunday but you can always PM me because I can get those on my phone. I'll tell them we can go to the matinee. Right before dinner or something I guess. Virgil's =]!!! Thanks for all the help!

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#282re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 2:12pm

How's the girl with golden hair doin' these days?

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#283re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 4:09pm

I'm back! Hope everyone had a good Turkey Day!

Phantom, Tina was just fantastic when I saw her last weekend. I don't think she's gone on again since.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

jexi
#284re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 7:51pm

hey all...

haven't done saturday rushing in awhile (weekday rushes are so much more convenient with lack of people!) so can anyone tell me whatd be a good time to get to the hirsch? when i did it in the summer i'd get there at 915-930 with few people ahead of me, but I assume it's gotten a bit more frantic...so what time would be a safe time to get there? thanks!

dancingthrulife04
#285re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 7:55pm

No later than 8:30.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Yankeefan007
#286re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 7:56pm

I was over there at 11ish this morning and was assured that there were plenty of student rush tickets for both performances today.

dancingthrulife04
#287re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 8:01pm

When I went last Saturday the rush tickets for both shows were gone before 9:00.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#288re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 8:59pm

I hope she's on before the end. I'm sure she'll be.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

xerotheory7803
#289re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 9:25pm

im gonna be at the matinee tomorrow...rushing it....anyone know if there was anyone out today?

Show Off
#290re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 9:42pm

hey everyone, i saw the matinee today. i havent read the past posts so i dont know if anyone posted it yet but amy was out and robyn was in, stephen was out and kevin was in, and richard was out and matthew was in. this was my second time seeing th eshow and most likely the last time so i was really happy to just see it one last time. robyn was really cute but i like amy more, kevin was good but i prefer stephen, and i didnt really like matthew that much. last time i saw tina and stephen who had awesome chemestry, and this time laura and kevin didnt have as much. the show was awesome, a lot of energy.

i practically ran to the sd because last time i was slow and only met tina and amy, so this time i ran out at curtain call with my mom & her friend and we were first at the sd haha. i met robyn, nicolette, adina, constantine, kevin & kevin, felicia, christina, and i feel like i'm forgetting someone else but everyone was so nice and couldn't have been sweeter. i'm usually so shy at sds but today i actually opened my mouth and had conversations with them haha so i had a good time. i was really looking for laura & tina but it was a matinee so they didn't come out. but i'm so glad i went and i'm gonna miss this show!

dancingthrulife04
#291re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 9:44pm

Wow, you got everyone I wanted to see. I am jealous. How was Robyn as Holly?

Show Off
#292re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 9:50pm

at first i didn't really like her because she talk-sang alot and the voice she used was a little weird, but in the second act she was great and i LOVED right in front of your eyes. she was pretty good, she's new too, right? i still like amy more, but that's just because i'm an amy freak haha.

dancingthrulife04
#293re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 9:52pm

As far as I know, that was only her 2nd time going on as Holly. She joined the cast last month.

TristezzaBella27
#294re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 9:55pm

I hope Tina goes on again and a planned one before closing. I need to see her once more before closing as Julia. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2 Saw her last week, but my wedding singer buddy wasn't with me re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Show Off
#295re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 9:57pm

well she was pretty good for her second time.

i also took a pic of the stage before the show and got yelled at hahah. but it was totally worth it re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

MandaGurl
#296re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 11:02pm

aww thats awesome! I never catch the understudies! Dammit! Well except Tina, but I dont consider her and understudy at all..she IS julia..lol

-Amanda*

"No, this is the touch of class, not the touch of what you just said." -The Wedding Singer "Its like my mother always used to say, whenever you hear a strange and possible life-threatening noise coming from the dark woods outide,there is only one thing you should do. Dont tell any of the others and go invsetigate it alone." All the men in my life keep getting killed by Candarian demons, all my college boyfriends and my one night stands, my male co-workers and platonic gay friends (HEY)." -EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL

MandaGurl
#297re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/24/06 at 11:21pm

-Amanda*

"No, this is the touch of class, not the touch of what you just said." -The Wedding Singer "Its like my mother always used to say, whenever you hear a strange and possible life-threatening noise coming from the dark woods outide,there is only one thing you should do. Dont tell any of the others and go invsetigate it alone." All the men in my life keep getting killed by Candarian demons, all my college boyfriends and my one night stands, my male co-workers and platonic gay friends (HEY)." -EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL
Updated On: 11/25/06 at 11:21 PM

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#298re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/25/06 at 12:53am

was the cast list the same tonight?!

curious to know if kevin was still robbie - dying to catch that again!

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#299re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/25/06 at 1:14am

MandaGurl- I couldn't agree with you more. Tina IS Julia.

Videos