News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 16

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#375re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:30pm

If I'm Phantycakes, he can be babycakes!

And tell me your BWW name, MrAmySpanger, ain't creepy??!!!

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 11/27/06 at 09:30 PM

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#376re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:31pm

Sure thing, Phantycakes.

You show me yours and I'll show you mine.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#377re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:32pm

I guess my original observation proved correct.

Sorry, not interested.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 11/26/06 at 09:32 PM

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#378re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:34pm

And there, folks, is the proof in the pudding.

Ahh sweet satisfaction.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

MrAmySpanger Profile Photo
MrAmySpanger
#379re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:35pm

so..uhm...the wedding singer..

im seeing it realllly soon ..not this weekend, but next. io wont care tooo much if anyone is out...except amy of course. and felicia.
as much as i love laura...and tina...i kinda wanna see christina...but i would be happy with any of them.

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#380re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:36pm

YES!!! im down to 20 days!!!! re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

"Wishes come true, not free..."

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#381re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:38pm

No, I was taking your stupid "show me yours..." comment literally and I was rejecting you. If that turned you on, more power to you. Some people like abuse.

Updated On: 11/26/06 at 09:38 PM

ikmbway
#382re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:40pm

I wont be in NYC until after Dec. 31st. Hopefully that will change and I will see TWS again.

Stage door: I went matinee and evening. Missed Stephen both times since I went to the evening probably 30 minutes after the show was over. I missed Laura also. It was lots of fun though. Kevin was one of the first ones out so I was extremely happy. Amy was super nice and I don't know the first person who signed my program was. I got a few pictures. Next time I will def. pick a different spot to stand because I missed a few people. At the matinee someone's wife and son were hanging outside and it was adorable. The kid was like daddy is in there and the mom is like yeah working, singing, and dancing. It was cute!!
Updated On: 11/26/06 at 09:40 PM

MrAmySpanger
#383re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:40pm

i cant wait to go again its been sooo long.
well
seems that way at least.
has anyone had any success with letters being responded to from any of the cast memebers?

ikmbway
#384re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:42pm

I sent a letter to Kevin yesterday. I told him and he is like oh really in this awesome voice. It was funny!! I hope to get something back!!

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#385re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

I wrote to Tina, and she responded.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#386re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Don't flatter yourself, Phanty.

On another note. I spoke to Robyn yesterday about her famed first night as Holly. She told me all about the platform incident.

Apparently she was standing on it and waiting and the tech staff was shocked. They kept saying "It's not moving. It's not moving."

So Robyn just jumped off and stood right under the water tube and did jazz arms while she got drenched.

Love it.

Tchi4Lif188
#387re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:44pm

haha, go Robyn!!! lol.

and im working on sending letters out to ashley and christina this week!

MrAmySpanger
#388re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:44pm

haha about robyn's firs night...
is it also true that hollys closet didnt come down stage and she had to throw her clothes in the pit?

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#389re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:45pm

No...the closet was there.

That's what confused me about her tearing off the dress and flinging it into the pit.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#390re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:47pm

Robyn's skirt went into the pit accidentally.

While it stinks that she had technical problems on her first night, it's great what she did. Go Robyn!

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

MrAmySpanger
#391re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:48pm

so she did have the closet she just didnt put her clothes in it? that's..weird. haha. what did she do for the final pose without the chair though?
haha this reminds me of the one amy article from dance spirit when her wig started falling off and she ended facing upstage holding the wig onto her head

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#392re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:48pm

Oh, yea. I told her she definitely earned her stripes that night.

It just proves the skill of a great actress being able to think on her feet like that and not let it affect her performance.

MrAmySpanger
#393re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:54pm

from what ive heard shes really great. i wish that the show could continue...maybe she could be holly replacement. id love to see her..but id love to see amy even more..again.
haha maybe national tour!
does anyone else think she bears a striking resemblance to megan hilty?

Tchi4Lif188
#394re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:57pm

haha, i was SOO thinking how i wanted to see her on tour! lol.

ikmbway
#395re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:59pm

Is the tour going to Philly?

broadwayguy2
#396re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

that closet is controlled by cast members. not automation. if it were to ever NOT be there, blame whoever should be moving it.

MistressoftheHouse
#397re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

I don't think we know yet, ikmbway.

Who do you guys think will be on the tour?

Avatar credit goes to _shiksagoddess_ on livejournal.com.

MrAmySpanger
MrAmySpanger
#399re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 10:03pm

haha the tour should be the entire origional cast
but since thats not happening....
kevin kern, christina sirvich, robyn?

Videos