News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 15

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#350re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:46pm

FOAnatic- That was beyond low, but I now know you are capable of stooping to that level. Trust me, you ain't gonna make me look bad because I think Tina is a fine actress who cares for her work, doesn't appear bored when she's on stage, doesn't brag to the entire cast about her projects and always gives 110% in all her roles. She's REAL DEAL. In no way, shape or form am I trying to convice you to like Tina over Laura so get over it. Would you like for me to post the PM's you sent me? I think you've said a ton a things you wouldn't want to be made public, especially to the entire cast of the show. Let me know dude. Two can play at this game.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 11/26/06 at 08:46 PM

LeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
#351re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:49pm

Have you considered that Tina was either having an "off" day or the audience just didn't take to her? You said she was cracking, maybe she was just having a bad show - everyone does once in a while. I'm sorry but 99% of the audience at wedding singer has NO CLUE who anybody in the show is except maybe Constantine and Stephen Lynch. Its a very small percentage of the population who know who "broadway" stars are -we're not talking Nathan Lane being out of the Producers, here.

I saw the show Friday night and it was like UNDERSTUDY LAND - Kevin Kern on for Stephen, Robyn on for Amy Spanger, Matt Stocke on for Richard, and Christina Sivrich was out as well.

While there was some disappointment by the people behind me that Stephen Lynch was out - the crowd hooted and hollered for everybody and it was a fantastic show, and everyone just screamed and screamed for Kevin at the end.

I find it hard to believe there was actually NO applause, maybe it wasn't as strong as usual but... I've seen dozens of shows over the years and have never seen NO APPLAUSE after a musical number. I'm sure there was applause. Maybe it wasn't ecstatic but I'm sure it was there.

Now what would you say if today I started over? Without a thing but this taped together four leaf clover And I'll pretend like everything is already alright And I'll run toward the sun till the castle's out of sight
Updated On: 11/26/06 at 08:49 PM

MrAmySpanger Profile Photo
MrAmySpanger
#352re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:53pm

i use the term unspoken obligation lightly, but its common curtosey and decency to applaud. and even if someone is having an off preformance the audience should applaud. im sure that the silence and staring is somewhat exagerated. who knows.

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#353re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:55pm

I agree that it's common curtosey to clap during the show. If people didn't clap after Tina's songs, I think that's really rude.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#354re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 8:57pm

Notice Phantom made no comment about the homophobic remark. Maybe because it was undeniably biggoted.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

bwayondabrain
#355re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:01pm

well, I just sent Tina a Merry Christmas e-card (and I didn't mention the thing about no one clapping for her, just in case you all are wondering)...just sort of a day-brightener, if you know what i mean :)

i sure hope she isnt Jewish...or i will feel very bad about sending a Christmas e-card.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#356re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:04pm

Nice response from FOAnatic, huh? Tell me that ain't mean? And get over my so-called homophobic comment. It's fine if you're gay. I happen to be bi myself.

re: i doubt... from FOAnatic
on 11/25/06 @ 11:10:52 PM
Wonder what she'll do after THE WEDDING SINGER? Sad that we can't all have our next projects lined up. Maybe there's some understudy work out there.

And that was a lovely homophobic remark. Truly shows the "real deal" character lying beneath.

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher
Updated On: 11/26/06 at 09:04 PM

BwayDreamer09
#357re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:05pm

Ok and now I just made an unwanted mess. I'll probably just delete the stupid thing. I wanted to put it out there what happened today. People making excuses for the audience's rudeness is just uncalled for so fine whatever. You want to be ignorant, go right ahead. I'm sorry for having an opinion and for just posting what I saw occurring today and because I was there, I knew the reason. I saw the looks on people's faces and I heard people talking before the show so if you think you know better then fine do whatever you want, I'm sorry I said anything. Next time I'll know to just keep my mouth shut.

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#358re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:07pm

Just wondering, is Tina's e-mail the one listed on her website or is that the e-mail of the person who made the website?

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#359re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:07pm

Funny how my remarks were totally called for since you had made a personal attack on me and were constantly bating me.

I'm in no way obliged to be nice when talking about Tina. Especially since you are so rude when you speak about Laura...I was giving you a taste of your own medicine.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

MrAmySpanger
#360re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:08pm

i think that the fight between you two should either stop or stay in private messages.

ikmbway
#361re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:10pm

Well I just got home from my weekend in the city. I will discuss everything tomorrow because I'm so tired. I went to the stage door twice yesterday. Didn't catch Stephen or Laura either times. Kevin was extremely nice and the pics I took with Constantine are never his full head. It was a great weekend!!

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#362re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:12pm

ok, wheres the wedding singer love? lol. can we please stop fighting now. i just went through all of that! just wow. anyone going to the show this week?

"Wishes come true, not free..."

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#363re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:13pm

FOAnatic-I'm sorry, was this before or after you accused me of being Tina Maddigan herself in which I denied it numerous times?

You seem to have misplaced the PM where I said I loved Laura in NINE, didn't you?

PS I thought I was handling this in PM's, but FOAnatic decided to make it public. Totally childish if you ask me.

ikmbway
#364re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:17pm

I missed a lot in 2 days.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#365re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:18pm

Just stop fighting over it. Everyone has an opinion. Neither of you are going to win, and being rude certainly won't get you anywhere.

That being said, I feel sorry for Tina. Regardless of whether she was having an "off" day, I don't think anyone should have to deal with such a dead audience. It's not a good feeling.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#366re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:18pm

I don't care if you loved her in NINE. You're making personal attacks on both mine and her characters. You criticize her performance in this show and how she acts backstage. You keep spreading rumors about how the cast apparently hates it when Laura's around.

If you think I'm gonna lay back and take it then you're sadly mistaken.

Tell me that's not immature.

BwayDreamer09
#367re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:20pm

xM3L24x: that's her e-mail address. she checks it every so often when she gets the chance and from what i've seen from personal experience she always replies, it just takes a little while sometimes.

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
MrAmySpanger
#369re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:23pm

no but seriously,
keep it in private messages,
noone really wants to read all of your drama.
noone is going to win.
you're both opinionated, and your taking each-others remarks too personally.

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#370re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:23pm

seriously, can we at least not fight about this on this thread! its getting rediculous. Phantom, you love tina. FOAnatic, you love laura. neither of you will either back down, so at least take it somewhere else, or better yet, learn that everyone has their own opinions, and if they choose to be childish with the way they present their opinions, then IGNORE them.

seriously, BACK TO WEDDING SINGER! :)

"Wishes come true, not free..."

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#371re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:25pm

Tchi...I am not a little kid. I know people have their own opinions. I'm not trying to change someone's opinion. I'm not stupid.

I am however standing up for someone I believe in when they are personally attacked.

If that's wrong, then sorry but it's how I feel.

Updated On: 11/26/06 at 09:25 PM

bwayondabrain
#372re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:25pm

yeah, Tina has gotten back to one of my emails before...made me feel good inside :)

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#373re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:28pm

FOAnatic- Well according to you, Laura gets text messages from the cast when Tina's on saying how much they hate her. Secondly, you seem to know that Stephen says all this bad stuff about Tina. Neither of these things are true. If they are, prove it babycakes!

I really didn't think you wanted to go there, but obviously you did.

Updated On: 11/27/06 at 09:28 PM

MrAmySpanger
#374re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 9:29pm

babycakes?! now its juda kinda creepy...

Videos