News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 17

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#400re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 10:03pm

i REALLY want to see christina as julia, robyn as holly, and i would love to see kevin go with them as george. i doubt kevin will go, but i just love him in that role.

"Wishes come true, not free..."

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#401re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 10:05pm

If Christina was Julia in the tour and it came close to me. I'd so be there.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

MrAmySpanger Profile Photo
MrAmySpanger
#402re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 10:21pm

yeah christina as julia is pretty much my life..
even though ive never seeen her as julia.

MandaGurl
#403re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 10:27pm

hmmm how bout we make tomorow Tina Maddigan day! Just to show our support..and this has nothing to do with any arguments of whos better...its just a support thing, weather you like laura better or not isnt the point, everyone in the show is amazing, I just think Tina could use the extra support at this time..any one else agree? I'm sure you all think this whole cast member day thing seems stupid, but I'm trying to create peace with the wedding singer..I hate when things get heated!

-Amanda*

"No, this is the touch of class, not the touch of what you just said." -The Wedding Singer "Its like my mother always used to say, whenever you hear a strange and possible life-threatening noise coming from the dark woods outide,there is only one thing you should do. Dont tell any of the others and go invsetigate it alone." All the men in my life keep getting killed by Candarian demons, all my college boyfriends and my one night stands, my male co-workers and platonic gay friends (HEY)." -EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL
Updated On: 11/26/06 at 10:27 PM

Tchi4Lif188
#404re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 10:29pm

i really wanna go to the tour, but i think im only gonna decide after i see the cast. for me, NO ONE will ever beat the original cast, thats just how i am, but there are certain people who i would still love to see! and i deff wanna support the show! we'll see!!

MrAmySpanger Profile Photo
MrAmySpanger
#405re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 10:32pm

i agreee.
i cant even imagine the show without the broadway cast or production.

MistressoftheHouse
#406re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 10:38pm

It'll probably depend firstly for me on how close to me it comes. If it'll be convenient, I'll go. If not, we'll see.

Secondly will most likely be cast, but maybe that won't be as important to me later because no matter what I'm sure they'll hire good actors. I don't think I've made up my mind yet.

Avatar credit goes to _shiksagoddess_ on livejournal.com.

MandaGurl
#407re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 10:42pm

question, what cities does the tour usually go to?

-Amanda*

"No, this is the touch of class, not the touch of what you just said." -The Wedding Singer "Its like my mother always used to say, whenever you hear a strange and possible life-threatening noise coming from the dark woods outide,there is only one thing you should do. Dont tell any of the others and go invsetigate it alone." All the men in my life keep getting killed by Candarian demons, all my college boyfriends and my one night stands, my male co-workers and platonic gay friends (HEY)." -EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL
Updated On: 11/26/06 at 10:42 PM

TristezzaBella27
#408re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 11:21pm

dude! tina was on today?! ummmm any soon planned outtings for Laura?!! I NEED TO SEE TIIINNNNAAA....

I am goiing tuesday.... oyyyyyeee
also was christina back in today?

DrunkyMcWasted Profile Photo
DrunkyMcWasted
#409re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/26/06 at 11:32pm

Good lord, people.

Foanatic: While I understand the motive behind it, posting that PM was unnecessary. And unless you're willing to post the entire PM conversation so that everyone can understand the context of every remark made... it's not going to do anything. You're taking this too personally. Believe me, if anyone knows how hard it is NOT to do that, it's me. But after trying and trying... I've realized that people here are never going to stop making judgements and remarks about things they know NOTHING about. And though I know you really mean well, to be perfectly frank, though I know you know some things, you are not to my knowledge in a position to know the exact details of the relationships between various cast members. And even if you were, it's in extremely bad taste to share that knowledge with anyone, even in the course of a private argument. Hence why I don't.

Now, before Phantom calls me out as a hypocrite. Yes, I have acted badly about this in the past. But I realized it was pointless and stupid. Hence why I don't post much on these threads anymore.

Phantom: Though there is nothing wrong with supporting someone you like, you take it to overkill. People are sick of hearing it. And it is the tone of your posts that irritates much more than the content. You always seem to tout the "I know things that you don't knoooooow" thing. And unless you are going to give some sort of indication of HOW (friends with someone, work at the theater, etc...) people have no choice but to assume you are full of crap. Regardless of whether he should have said them, what cause do you have to believe things Foanatic has said to you about cast relationships are or aren't true? I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but how would you know? And whether you intend it or not, you bait people. So you can't be surprised when these things start.

I would say stop acting like children, but sadly enough I find it's adults that get more into this bull****.

I am not taking sides with anyone. I am just fed up to hell with the fighting. As people have said, keep it private. And I don't want to hear any "He/she made it public first". It takes more than one person.

This sounds like I'm being ranty and stuck up. That is not my intent. But all that runs through my head reading the last couple pages is "Shut up shut up, for the love of GOD shut up".

And that's all I have to say about that.

l love you without knowing how... or when... or from where.
I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride.
I love you because I know no other way than this.

I believe in fate
But it's up to us to follow through
Updated On: 11/27/06 at 11:32 PM

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#410re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/27/06 at 3:15am

Amen, Drunky.

It's sad that Tina received no applause - but I suggest you just take the optimistic view and assume it wasn't because of her performance, but it was just a dead audience.

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

bwayondabrain
#411re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/27/06 at 6:44am

Thank you, Drunky.

And yeah, I sure hope the tour will go to Atlanta. And that Robyn will be Holly, because I really want to see her as Holly now :)

Tchi4Lif188
#412re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/27/06 at 8:38am

well ill be close to the city next year so i really hope it comes somewhere not too far away. i mean im still willing to travel to go see it, i just dont wanna have to travel a rediculous way to see it (but i might). lol

BwayDreamer09
#413re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/27/06 at 9:08am

TristezzaBella27: Yes Christina was back yesterday. She said she was REALLY sick after the matinee Friday and like slept through the night show. It was cute. But she said she felt a lot better yesterday.

Also if anyone cares to know, I know I get curious, Kern was on for Peter, McGurk was on for Eric, and Joanne was on for Nicolette.

veryownplanetz Profile Photo
veryownplanetz
#414re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/27/06 at 11:40am

Thanks Drunky...thats what was running through my head...I'm glad it got written on here.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#415re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/27/06 at 12:01pm

re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#417re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/27/06 at 12:28pm

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#419re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/27/06 at 12:35pm

PirateSmile Profile Photo
PirateSmile
#420re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/27/06 at 1:05pm

Hee heeeeeeeeyeah....... I love how mature we are on this thread...

I am sad because I have no chance to get to NYC before January, which means I will not be able to see TWS... Perhaps the tour will come to NC, the Lion King did, and it was really wonderful. Lots of other shows come too, with Broadway Series South, but I was really hoping to see the real thing on Broadway...
Boo hoo.

Here's to Patti And Tina And Yoko, Aretha And Nona And Nico And me

sweetconni
dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#422re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/27/06 at 1:45pm

Also if anyone cares to know, I know I get curious, Kern was on for Peter, McGurk was on for Eric, and Joanne was on for Nicolette.

Thank you! I was oging to ask that. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

And thank you Drunky for posting that.

The "maturity" on this thread is amazing.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Tchi4Lif188
#423re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/27/06 at 1:47pm

yes, thank you drunky and bwaydreamer! :)

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#424re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 11/27/06 at 1:58pm

Videos