News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 50

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#1225re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 1:26pm

Wow, Liotte! That's dedication!

Though aren't there only four shows that remain? (Friday night, Saturday afternoon, Saturday night, Sunday afternoon) Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I'll be at the final on Sunday at 3pm! I think I'm in Orch M101.

froggy2
#1226re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 1:45pm

There's a Friday matinee that should be starting in like 15 minutes. The cast must be exhausted!

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#1227re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 2:16pm

Thanks, froggy. I'm sure they will all have tons of energy for their final performance on Sunday...looking forward to it.

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#1228re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 5:34pm

ok, first of all, theres apparently already 4 girls outside the theatre waiting for rush for sunday. insane.

second of all, just found this cute, something nice...with kiwis:

re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

"Wishes come true, not free..."

Yankeefan007
#1229re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 5:35pm

I'll say again, with no animosity:

Where the hell do you people get money like this? I'll admit that I see a lot of shows. I'll admit that I have a means of getting that money. I'll admit that a few of the shows I see are papered. But to get (presumably) full priced tickets to 5 shows? I'm jealous.
Updated On: 12/29/06 at 05:35 PM

broadwaybaby086
#1230re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 5:54pm

As per musings on the board, has there been any indication by those connected to the show that there will be a lotto on Sunday instead of rush?

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

Tchi4Lif188
#1231re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 5:57pm

thats what i was wondering. ive seen that people have suggested it, i just didnt know if it was even being considered.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1232re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 6:01pm

I emailed the producers, didn't hear back though. I think a lotto would be excellent.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#1233re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 6:02pm

I feel if it was going to happen, it would have been announced at least a week prior.

I do agree, however, that these girls should NOT be allowed to see tomorrow's two shows if they're doing this.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

Tchi4Lif188
#1234re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 6:04pm

wait, are they seeing tomorrows shows?

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
Tchi4Lif188
#1236re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 6:08pm

haha, thanks! :)

Bwayfan4
#1237re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 6:34pm

Can we take a poll here?

Who's going on Saturday?

Who's going on Sunday?

(I'm still contemplating buying tickets...)

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1238re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 8:21pm

and pat is finally seeing the show again today, so i hope he has an amazing time! hes been waiting for this for months! lol.

I saw him! I attempted to take a picture of him and Amy, and I don't think it worked because he got someone else to take another one. Oops.

Today was nuts. So much fun.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Tchi4Lif188
#1239re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 9:16pm

haha, awwwww, thats awesome though! yay! im SO glad you were able to go! and im glad pat got to go, and i assume he had a blast. how was rush and the show today?

dancingthrulife04
#1240re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 9:18pm

Rush was pretty crazy. I got there at 7:15 and the line was already really long. I don't think many people knew about the matinee though. I ended up with A112&113.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Tchi4Lif188
#1241re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 9:19pm

NICE! yea, ive been talking to some people today and most of them had NO idea about the mat! good timing! :)

Malice Profile Photo
Malice
#1242re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 9:20pm

I broke down and bought a rear mezz today, Q113, I have to see this one more time. I have never been at a closing show, I am excited.

dancingthrulife04
#1243re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 10:00pm

I don't know if it's new or not, but there was a pre-show announcement today. The first time I'd ever heard one there.

admanrich Profile Photo
admanrich
#1244re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 10:26pm

FYI: I'm not sure about last night or Wed. night, but Richard H. Blake was out Wednesday matinee and today's matinee-- I'm pretty sure he's in rehearsals for Legally Blonde though.

admanrich Profile Photo
admanrich
#1245re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 10:26pm

double post Updated On: 12/30/06 at 10:26 PM

Tchi4Lif188
#1246re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 10:58pm

yep, thats where hes at. im assuming hes missing tomorrows mat as well, but i could be wrong.

and the preshow announcement thing, odd, lol.

and were officially down to 3 more performances re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#1247re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/29/06 at 11:40pm

The pre-show announcement has been playing on and off since opening night.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#1248re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/30/06 at 12:46am

Tina Maddigan better come out for final bows. I'm just sayin'...

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

broadwaybaby086
#1249re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/30/06 at 1:05am

Of course she will! I think she might be the most valued standby on Broadway. I don't know a lot about standbys, but you know what I mean. Go Tina!

"I'll cut you, Tracee Beazer!!!! ...Just kidding. I'd never cut anyone." -Tina Maddigan, 9/30/06, WS stage door
Avatar: JULIE "EFFING" WHITE, 2007 TONY WINNER. Thank God. I'm thinking about legally changing my name to Lizzie Curry...

Videos