News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2- Page 52

Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1275re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 1:43am

What are you talking about?

carymetorent2 Profile Photo
carymetorent2
#1276re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 1:50am

Foanatic, I was impressed :-P

And have I mentioned how hot David Josefsberg is? Because he is....and he reads these boards :-P

"Less Of A Marilyn, More Of A Jackie" www.richardhblake.com

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#1277re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 1:53am

Have I mentioned how Broadway won't be the same without Spencer Liff's...umm...behind?

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1278re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 1:53am

Yeah, I heard that Joberg and Matt Stocke read it while backstage and like making fun of all the drama.

Nicolette also gave us her blanket and food and energy drinks.

pxchar
#1279re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 3:45am

Hi! I'm from London and had the good fortune to see this show on a recent trip to NY in November.

We had a fairly packed schedule and I only wish I could have seen this show more than once, as it was absoultely fantastic!!

I really can't understand why the show is closing.

Good luck all of you seeing the show today.

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#1280re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 9:07am

Well, today's the day...

Haha, wow, how did Amy's skirt fall off did. It just just come off or did she accidentally pull if off (like when she pulls off the longer skirt from the mall scene, did she pull the one under off, too)?

MandaGurl
#1282re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 9:59am

Goodbye Wedding Singer! Ugh I'm so sad this is closing. Its the most fun I've ever had at a show, although Evil Dead comes close...but still..I loved every minute of seeing this show...saw it 6 times, and todays final will make 7 for me...so guys look out for me I believe I'll be 9th row on the left side, and I'll be wearing a vintage looking black and white dress...also look at the sad picture in this article, makes me wanna cry..lol:

http://www.playbill.com/index.php

-Amanda*

"No, this is the touch of class, not the touch of what you just said." -The Wedding Singer "Its like my mother always used to say, whenever you hear a strange and possible life-threatening noise coming from the dark woods outide,there is only one thing you should do. Dont tell any of the others and go invsetigate it alone." All the men in my life keep getting killed by Candarian demons, all my college boyfriends and my one night stands, my male co-workers and platonic gay friends (HEY)." -EVIL DEAD THE MUSICAL

ikmbway
#1283re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 10:56am

I know most of you are waiting for rush seats and I'm going to wish you all luck. Whoever is going tonight, have a great time!! I wish I could of been there but I am expecting very detailed reviews and stories for when I get back!

BlueforBroadway Profile Photo
BlueforBroadway
#1284re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 11:00am

Have a great time at the show to all that are going. I've really enjoyed reading this thread. Your enthusiasm for this show has been awesome. I am sure the cast is going to pull out all the stops today. It'll be the best performance ever.

Jekyll & Hyde back on Broadway! / Rock of Ages - 5 Tony nominations! Awesome!

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#1285re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 11:12am

Have a good time, rushers! I had a blast with you all yesterday for my last time. I'm there with you in spirit and I hope todays' performance is astounding. I'd be there with you all if I could.

A fond farewell to the brightest and warmest show I have seen in years. It will be sorely missed.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#1286re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 11:22am

So sad

im from the uk and got the chance to see this show and loved it,its such a shame its going.

Have fun to everyone who is going to the final performance,give it a cheer from me

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

TWSFan4Ever
#1287re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 11:26am

Have fun today re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

I'm expecting many reviews when you comeback! And let's all make a pact that even though the show is closing, let's try to keep this thread alive!

Tchi4Lif188 Profile Photo
Tchi4Lif188
#1288re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 1:15pm

ok, so most of you have already left for the show already, but if you havnt, have an AMAZING time and please enjoy the show for all of us that cant be there! how today got here so fast, i dont know, but this show will be greatly missed! :)

"Wishes come true, not free..."

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#1289re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 1:20pm

I am so excited for the show, but sad at the same time. My friends and I are in A106-109.

Tchi4Lif188
#1290re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 2:05pm

liotte: have an AMAZING time!!!!

and i just thought id mention that the ws site now says its closed. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

https://www.theweddingsingerthemusical.com/

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#1291re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 2:11pm

Aww, I'm so sad. I wish I could've seen it one last time. I'm looking at my friend's pictures from Friday and they make me soo sad.

I HOPE EVERYONE WHO'S GOING TODAY IS HAVING THE BEST TIME EVER!!

Tchi4Lif188
#1292re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 2:14pm

apparently they took the board down that had the entire cast list on it and giving the names away, or people were taking them, i dont know, i just heard about it.

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1293re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 2:49pm

Ugh, sad. re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2 I wish the cast lots and lots of luck with future projects.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

admanrich Profile Photo
admanrich
#1294re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 3:07pm

It's about to start re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

TWSFan4Ever
#1295re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 3:17pm

Well, "It's Your Wedding Day" has been performed for the last time...(not including the finale, that is).

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
ikmbway
#1297re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 4:19pm

Me too! An hour and 19 minutes in!!

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#1298re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 5:08pm

The show is almost over now.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

Marissa2 Profile Photo
Marissa2
#1299re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 5:33pm

This is SO depressing =(

TWSFan4Ever
#1300re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
Posted: 12/31/06 at 5:34pm

It's over re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2

I think I'm gonna cry, haha.

Videos