News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Hairspray Movie Dolls

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#25re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/6/07 at 9:37am

Haha, that would be awesome!

#26re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/6/07 at 9:43am

Did they make Amber's arms out of toothpicks? SO skinny!

GoSmileLaughCryClap Profile Photo
GoSmileLaughCryClap
#27re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/6/07 at 9:52am

Buy a whole bunch of them cheap at the end of the run of the movie and save them for 10 years. You'll make a fortune on ebay. Remember the Nightmare Before Christmas dolls? They sell for hundreds of dollars now.

SNLMedia Profile Photo
SNLMedia
#28re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/6/07 at 9:57am

I can't wait to get these. Edna looks so much like Travolta, it's scary. And Penny's hair is huge!

Yes, what is up with Amber's arms?

"The world is a better place because of hairspray." - Michael Ball

dancingthrulife04 Profile Photo
dancingthrulife04
#29re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/6/07 at 10:43am

The Edna one is creepily lifelike.

http://www.beintheheights.com/katnicole1 (Please click and help me win!) I chose, and my world was shaken- So what?
The choice may have been mistaken, The choosing was not...
"Every day has the potential to be the greatest day of your life." - Lin-Manuel Miranda
"And when Idina Menzel is singing, I'm always slightly worried that her teeth are going to jump out of her mouth and chase me." - Schmerg_the_Impaler

mateo Profile Photo
mateo
#30re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/6/07 at 11:21am

gosmile- i have the original set of nightmare toys. :)

I hope they make them the Hairspray dolls in larger quantities... that way I can guarantee myself some. If they market and distribute the dolls as collecters items they will have far less product- and not many people will ever see them on shelves. Collectors will buy them all up- real quick.

(my father used to work in the secondary toy market- toys are his thing.) :)

"Zac is sweet as can be. He's very much just a sweet kid from California who happens to have a face that looks like it was drawn by Michelangelo, (if Michelangelo did anime)."
-Adam Shankman.

"I haven't left this building since Windows 3.1!"

"Celebrating a birthday this week: Rene Descartes is 412! Do you know who he is? Then why are you watching this show? You could probably get into college and even get one of those job things. As for the rest of us; Amanda Bynes is 22! Yay!"
-E!'s "The Soup"

TWSFan4Ever
#31re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/6/07 at 11:26am

I hope so, too, mateo. I'll get them and just keep them as collector's items re: Hairspray Movie Dolls

landryjames2
#32re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/6/07 at 12:06pm

I am a little surprised there is no Michelle Pfeiffer doll. Simply for the fact that she is considered one of the most beautiful movie stars of all time.

TWSFan4Ever
#33re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/6/07 at 12:26pm

Maybe they can come to their senses and add Velma, Motormouth, Corny and Wilbur dolls. I mean, group some of them together into the same package for a little greater price (example: Corny and Velma).
Updated On: 4/6/07 at 12:26 PM

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#34re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/6/07 at 2:11pm

Penny's arms aren't much better than Amber's.

I'm torn between thinking they're awesome and desperately wanting a whole set, and thinking they're actually more than a tad scary. I guess I'll wait until they come out. XD

ByMySide25
#35re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/6/07 at 3:23pm

Yeah, I'd like to see a Motormouth doll not because I'd buy it but because everyone loves a strong black woman.

"Everybody has a different idea of love. One girl I know said, 'I knew he loved me when he didn't come in my mouth.'" ~ Andy Warhol

JoMarch Profile Photo
JoMarch
#36re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/6/07 at 4:44pm

I'm buying the whole set. I can't wait. If that makes me a shmuck, so be it. re: Hairspray Movie Dolls

broadwayguy2
#37re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/6/07 at 4:48pm

I want these. Now. He he he.

Hmmm... just one more way to play with Akiva/Zac Efron... buit this time..in the open! gah!

j'aime_le_theatre Profile Photo
j'aime_le_theatre
#38re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/7/07 at 1:47am

creeps me out!!

lesmisforever Profile Photo
lesmisforever
#39re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/7/07 at 4:11am

Those are so awesome! Cute!

"I have a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!"

neddyfrank2
#40re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/7/07 at 4:22am

They are kind of creepy looking.

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#41re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/7/07 at 11:18am

The Seaweed one is adorable.

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#42re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/7/07 at 11:38am

Oy! Just realising the realistic demographic for these dolls gives me the heebee-jeebees.

re: Hairspray Movie Dolls

broadwayrose2 Profile Photo
broadwayrose2
#43re: Hairspray Movie Dolls
Posted: 4/7/07 at 1:02pm

ahhaha! Nice! I'm so excited! What a fun bunch of dolls! I want a Millie doll now.

Videos