INTO THE WOODS Reviews — Page 19
Latest Posts
Broadway songs sung with very little vibrato
This might seem like a trivial matter, but tonight I listened to the Tony performance of "Omar Sharif" from Th…
Last post 34 minutes ago
It's A Wonderful Life with Hilty, Rannells, Burgess, coming to the Broadhurst
seeing multiple reports about It's A Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play by Joe Landry coming to the Broadhurst …
Last post 40 minutes ago
SPRING AWAKENING revival (Off-Broadway at Studio Seaview)
Spring Awakening will open this fall (2026) off-Broadway at Studio Seaview directed by Tony Award winner Danya…
Last post 51 minutes ago
Donald Trump Takes Over the Kennedy Center
Article from THE ATLANTIC. This orange ba$tard.I bet next season sees a revised SOUND OF MUSIC where the Nazi’…
Last post 1 hour ago
Dolly! The Musical casting
With them going into rehearsals very soon, if they haven't already. I'm wondering if I'm missing a cast announ…
Last post 2 hours ago