Skip to main content
Shop Merch Add a Show Listing
My Shows
News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
#426

Re: OH, MARY Reviews (2026 New)

I caught Bowen last night. I spoke to someone who saw him last week and said he was good but has room to improve. Baby, what I saw on that stage last night I don’t know where that room to improve could come from. To me, he was PERFECT. It astounds me how an actor can still find ways to make this character their own. Almost every other line was delivered in a new and “Bowen” way and every single choice was hilarious. A costume bit during the audition scene had me absolutely rolling and I hope it was planned and not just an accident.

After the mess of the Stalter Administration, Bowen reminds you what a brilliant play it is and also what an absolute talent he is.

BroadwayWorld TV


Ticket Central
Hot Show
Tickets From $58
Hot Show
Tickets From $80
Hot Show
Tickets From $67
Hot Show
Tickets From $59