News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bwaybaby2

bwaybaby2 Profile Photo
Member Name: bwaybaby2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: favorite not-so-well-known musical
 Dec 24 2004, 03:55:02 PM
ok sorry CaMi MiAmI u named some of mine, but all the rest of you should go but some! mainly last five and side show

re: favorite not-so-well-known musical
 Dec 24 2004, 03:48:45 PM
ok guys.... u neeeeed to expand your cd collection. haha. SIDE SHOW!!!!! favorite musical of allll time, please, GO BUY IT. it didnt survive on bway for very long for a number of reasons. the critics loved it but the public couldnt take the dark subject matter. anyways, heres my list:

side show
the last five years
john and jen
mtc's the wild party
a new brain
zanna dont
parade
i sing
smile
falsettos
elegies: a song cycle
blood brothers
BAS

re: zanna coming to b'way
 Nov 11 2004, 06:40:35 PM
I am SOOOO EXCITED about zanna... mike is one of my favorite roles and all his songs are by far the best in the show.... Ok, i LOVE john t as much as the next person... really, he is AMAZING AND SOOO CUTE AND blah, blah, blah, but i dunno... i dont see him as zanna... He s not that girlie. jai was such a girl, i mean like; his voice, his body, everything. i think jt would play it too straight... hope that makes sense...
re: RED ALERT: Gavin Creel shirtless!
 Sep 21 2004, 10:07:40 PM
WE ALL KNOW GAVIN IS MINE

DEAL.

re: What I Like About....Emily Skinner
 Sep 12 2004, 03:29:52 PM
yeah - hello??? Side Show is one of the most amazing shows of all time!!! Alice and Emily are flawless... ChrisLovesShows - u kinda forgot the best show emily was ever in!
GAVIN AND ALICE - SEPTEMBER 29TH!!!!
 Sep 11 2004, 03:45:35 AM
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, first off, i want you guys to get prepeared. maybe its just me, but this news is fantastic. Gavin Creel and Alice Ripley are going to have a concert on September 29th in nyc. he let me know yesterday, and I became estatic. They are by far, two of the most talented people in the business. Alice is amazingly fierce, she tears it up in every show, and as we all know Gavin is perfect. GO TO THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!

re: Eden's last day in Wicked
 Sep 8 2004, 12:08:17 AM
was eden good as nessa????? i think michelle is amazing!!!!!! she really is one of the people that make the show... that scene is great - the wicked witch of the east... was eden good as that role?
re: A Chorus Line Revival
 Sep 8 2004, 12:01:05 AM
ok - cassie is supposed to be a little old but bebe newirth and karen zeimba are WAY TOO OLD. i have no idea of who's a good dancer, who's young and a star.... drawing a blank....
re: Linda Eder
 Sep 7 2004, 11:50:01 PM
linda eder is literally one of the most beautiful, talented singers to ever be on bway... shes flawless

her and GAVIN - perfect

G
A
V
I
N

re: Little Women--------Sink or Float?
 Sep 7 2004, 11:44:52 PM
yeah - sutton, as well as the other cast members, make good descions... she wouldnt do a bad show... i have definite faith in her
re: Gavin Creel Is Sexy...
 Sep 7 2004, 11:41:42 PM
ok - just filled this entire thing up and it dissapeared... my second attempt for gavin...

Uhhh, chip, sweetie! A lot of people on this site know Gavin is mine, so BACK OFF! :) lol jk! Spread the Gav love

um- sorry whatdoineedwithlove - if u check the la cage post, u'll see that i am annoyingly infatuated with him...

he is sooo beautiful, physically and on stage, and as a person... we email back and forth, actually - not just sayingh that and he is the sweetest thing

re: lets vote rent or brooklyn..i vote rent
 Sep 5 2004, 08:46:04 PM
i agree - we can compare the two... rent is a freakin legend and broklyn hasnt even started. in about a year we can do this...
re: Broadway Songs That Could Be Pop Singles
 Sep 4 2004, 12:25:22 PM
Take Me To The World would be goood one. like if charolette church and josh groban did or something... Its a beautiul song!!!!!
re: La Cage Question
 Sep 4 2004, 02:11:33 AM
i downloaded all those pictures!!!!! he is the hottest thing since brad pitt! no joke! p.s. blue wizard: hey fellow groom... how YOU doin?
re: La Cage Question
 Sep 4 2004, 01:58:01 AM
back to gavin... he is the most... well - u know
re: Good Broadway Love Songs for Weddings?
 Sep 4 2004, 01:51:32 AM
hey bluewizard - i meant it! we're gonna get hitched! you'll see....
re: best divas/best belting!!
 Sep 3 2004, 11:47:35 PM
should i be scared???? mmmm....
re: Cast recordings you own but haven't ever listened to...
 Sep 3 2004, 11:42:27 PM
passion, the scarlet pimpernell.... i bought bounce because gavin is n it and i listen ti his three sonmgs and havent even touched disc one
re: Do you need to be an expert in this to be on Broadway?
 Sep 3 2004, 11:38:56 PM
ok - just saying that, if there is an equally talented singer/dancer/actor and that person can read music and you cant, they'll get the part. HANDS DOWN
re: best divas/best belting!!
 Sep 3 2004, 11:31:12 PM
thanks sweetie - u helped me even though you hate me! haha. sorry - im ****in w/you
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You