News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)- Page 11

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)

Roscoe
#250RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/19/14 at 3:44pm

Take a shot everytime you find yourself wondering how the hell LaGanja made it onto Drag Race in the first place.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#251RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/19/14 at 4:03pm

Take a shot every time Ru makes Magnolia either flinch or roll her eyes.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

BudFrump23 Profile Photo
BudFrump23
#252RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/19/14 at 4:27pm

"Take a shot everytime you find yourself wondering how the hell LaGanja made it onto Drag Race in the first place."

Well, I may have alcohol poisoning within the first five minutes then...

I'm as jumpy as a virgin at a prison rodeo!

Younger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
#253RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/19/14 at 4:44pm

What annoyed me about Laganja was how I think she could have done so much better had she dropped that act. In video interviews I've seen with her ("Ask A Mortician" is a good example) she comes across as so much more genuine and likeable than the Alyssa caricature we saw on season six.
Ask a Mortician

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#254RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/19/14 at 11:05pm

Glad to see that Magnolia is just as annoying as she was on her ONE episode. Michelle remains unimpressed by Laganja.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#255RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/19/14 at 11:49pm

Even though it was no surprise at all, I was still just so thrilled to see Bianca win tonight. And I did cry at the wedding RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#256RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/19/14 at 11:54pm

Loved:
Vivacious' look!
Darienne's parents
Bendela - Miss Congeniality
Chazz and Courtney - whoaa
The Wedding!
Lola and her poem
Judge Judy
The Winnah!

Updated On: 5/19/14 at 11:54 PM

broadwayguy2
#257RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/20/14 at 12:39am

I LOVED the cutaway of Bisage stone faced in the audience at. LaGanja.
Darienne's parents were nice.
I knew Bendelacreme would take that..
Bianca... YES. ALL of midtown could be heard cheering tonight.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#258RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/20/14 at 12:44am

All of Stonewall cheered loud and long when Bianca was named the winner - and rightfully!

Also: Jinkx looked gorgeous in her emerald Evita look.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

JerseyGirl2
#259RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/20/14 at 5:52am

Lord knows why, but this is NOT up on Pirate Bay yet and the Logo site isn't streaming correctly for a lot of people. I needs to see this.

Logo pissed a lot of West Coasters off by posting a big congratulations pic of Bianca as soon as it aired on the East coast. They were prepared to avoid statuses, but just assumed the page itself wouldn't spoil them. I know there was just no way, so I came here to check in as soon as I woke.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#260RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/20/14 at 6:28am

Interesting that Adore and Bianca wore dresses of the same color and material.

Jordan Catalano
#261RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/20/14 at 6:33am

I have to say, of all the answers to the question "Why should you be the next drag superstar?", Adore's answer last night was amazing.

Roscoe
#262RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/20/14 at 8:55am

Bianca won, and entirely deservedly -- there was just no competition whatsoever. I mean really.

The show was enjoyable, but I'll cop to wishing they'd speeded it up a bit, the extra half hour didn't really add much. Why bother with having Adore and the appalling Laganja rehash that fight, and to no real result other than some declaration of sisterhood, whatever. It was fun seeing Courtney admit that she realized how badly she came off in some episodes.

And Michelle Visage's glower at Laganja is one for the ages.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

JerseyGirl2
#263RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/20/14 at 9:10am

Jordan Catalano
#264RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/20/14 at 9:40am

^ That was EVERYTHING.

Also, Bianca's Lady Bunny impression needs to be singled out as a highlight of the show.

JerseyGirl2
#265RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/20/14 at 9:56am

Look at Ivy over her shoulder.

trentsketch Profile Photo
trentsketch
#266RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/20/14 at 10:17am

Porkchop isn't feeling it either over the other shoulder.

Roscoe
#267RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/20/14 at 10:54am

Does anyone else have issues with the look of the show? It just looks over-exposed and blurred, someone on Facebook mentioned it looks like a blurry VHS dupe.

JerseyGirl2
#268RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/20/14 at 12:15pm

I think Joslyn HAD to get married 'cause girl is pregnant. (The front of the dress was very unflattering.)

JerseyGirl2
#269RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/20/14 at 1:09pm

Re: Darienne's parents. I thought it was uncomfortable. It was pretty obviously a too little, too late, situation.

I knew Chaz and Courtney were hanging out a lot. She's trying to get to Cher.

Oh, and here's the actual winning reaction:

http://www.logotv.com/video/misc/1045243/rupauls-drag-race-season-6-winners-reaction.jhtml?xrs=synd_facebook_rpdr

Updated On: 5/20/14 at 01:09 PM

broadwayguy2
#270RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/20/14 at 3:05pm

I can not NOT laugh at that look on Visage's face. She was having NONE of it. Ivy looks disgusted. Haha

Jordan Catalano
#271RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/20/14 at 5:02pm

And every week, Santino looks more and more like

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#272RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/21/14 at 12:05am

May I just say that Bianca has come a LONG way since the original rumors of her going home first. SUCK IT HATERS.

JerseyGirl2
#273RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/21/14 at 5:20am

Ha ha. Weren't the rumors that she got into it with a guest judge? Everyone LOVED her. Logo probably started the rumors to throw everyone off.

I am just not a fan of Courtney's voice. I don't really get it.

paradox_error Profile Photo
paradox_error
#274RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/21/14 at 5:29am

Courtney's singing voice? Yeah, Adore is a better singer... Well, Courtney has some talent, but a lack of training and a fair few pitch issues as well. This was all pretty evident when she was on Australian Idol, as she seemed to be getting through on shock factor and showmanship more than on raw talent.

I think Courtney got a fairly rough deal on editing on the show. It is pretty clear that the whole "hog body" thing was an inside joke with everyone, and Adore was the one who started it, but they always cut to Courtney saying it and then a different shot of everyone looking shocked. They really weren't trying to make it look good.

I got the whole dry humour thing, but I'm Australian, so no real shock there. But they were pretty harsh on the editing to make her look like a bitch, and I really don't believe she is. I've met her, as we have mutual friends in Sydney, and she was lovely. Very sweet and not arrogant, but also polished and self-aware. That self-awareness was used against her in this show.

That being said, my favourite was definitely Bianca, so I'm very happy she won! I was terrified Adore was going to win... that would have just pissed me off!

Videos