pixeltracker

Poor Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do?- Page 11

Poor Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do?

Auggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
#250Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/11/15 at 12:07pm

And for a minute, maybe two, I thought your comment was about arm pit stains.

"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#251Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/13/15 at 5:43pm

They had a picture on Queerly the other day of one of her new body guards and he looked just like a young Kevin Costner.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#252Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/15/15 at 3:15pm

Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#253Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/15/15 at 3:16pm

Which one is Kevin Costner?

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#254Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/19/15 at 11:47am

For some reason, I can't post a link today. But MSNBC is reporting today that this bitch is now breaking federal laws by altering the marriage licenses to remove her name, the county's name and the deputy's name from them, putting into question whether the licenses they've handed out are valid. 

theatreguy Profile Photo
theatreguy
#255Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/19/15 at 1:10pm

Here's a link to NY Magazine with the story Jordan refers to:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/09/kim-davis-may-have-altered-marriage-licenses.html#

MVintheheartland
#256Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/19/15 at 5:23pm

OMG, the YMCA image is priceless.

Auggie27 Profile Photo
Auggie27
#257Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/19/15 at 8:32pm

Her better half weighed in, as only he can:

"I stood there by the door with the Christian flag draped beside me, and this is what I read as the door of the county clerk began to open, and a lesbian couple was there: For this cause, God gave them up on the vile affections for even the women did change the natural use of that which is against nature and likewise also the men leaving the natural use of a woman burned in their lust one toward another, men with men, working that which is unseemly.” Joe Davis, spokesperson, religious freedom, 2015

"I'm a comedian, but in my spare time, things bother me." Garry Shandling
Updated On: 9/19/15 at 08:32 PM

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#258Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/19/15 at 10:09pm

He is an adulterer also and should be stoned.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#259Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/20/15 at 12:31pm

Isn't altering official documents a major crime?

Anyway, she's going back to jail at some point because now that she "won" she'll be emboldened to continue picking and choosing which laws she wants to keep and which ones she doesn't.

I wonder what law she'll decide to change next? Any guesses?

....but the world goes 'round

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#260Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/20/15 at 12:42pm

I believe she can now be brought up on Mafeasance charges for altering the public documents. That and Contempt of Court might make it easier for her to be impeached in January.

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#261Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/20/15 at 1:02pm

I don't know how far she is trying to push it, but she's going to be disappointed when she discovers we don't literally crucify political offenders anymore.

Borstalboy Profile Photo
Borstalboy
#262Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/20/15 at 1:37pm

Does anyone else find it strange that these media outrage stories about stupid people always seem to have a third act "development"?

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” ~ Muhammad Ali

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#263Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/20/15 at 1:50pm

Hell for her will now be obscurity.

Jordan Catalano
#264Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/20/15 at 3:11pm

She already signed with some Christian book publisher and her book is called "I'm a Survivor". So she's gonna milk these 15 minutes until that teet shrivels up and falls off. 

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#265Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/20/15 at 4:53pm

Actually the site reporting Fore Ever Faith Publishing Company publishing "I Am a Survivor" is a satire site. As of now there is no book deal in the works.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#266Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/20/15 at 5:04pm

That article isn't from the real USA Today website. It's the same group of people that put out fake news every day. It's a stupid form of click-bait, usually trying to get liberals to take the bait and end up looking stupid.

Yesterday they had an article saying that Kim Davis converted to Islam in prison. 

A good way to watch out for these fake-news websites is to look for the added ".co" after the ".com"--that means it's a fake news site.

Jordan Catalano
#267Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/20/15 at 5:05pm

God, I hate these satire sites. 

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#268Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/20/15 at 5:09pm

I consider them the lowest form of Internet scum, the same way I feel about the sock puppets and trolls on BWW.

Liza's Headband
#269Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/20/15 at 5:24pm

Why? Because you can't take two extra minutes to actually verify the source? 

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#270Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/20/15 at 5:35pm

No, because they work under false pretenses.   Much like you.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

FindingNamo
#271Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/20/15 at 7:29pm

^^^^ Haaaa!  

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#272Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/20/15 at 7:34pm

Nail meets head

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

tazber Profile Photo
tazber
#273Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/22/15 at 5:52am

The ACLU wants the office placed under receivership due to the alterations she made on the certificates.

And Kim Davis is probably headed back to the pokey.

....but the world goes 'round

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#274Kim Davis, whatcha gonna do do?
Posted: 9/22/15 at 10:41am

tazber said: "Isn't altering official documents a major crime?"

Yes, actually. Turns out it's a felony.

Videos