pixeltracker

Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader. - Page 2

Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#25Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 9:11pm

Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

FindingNamo
#26Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 9:13pm

46.4% of the population does not pay federal income tax. They pay sales tax, they pay property tax if they own any, they pay a substantial amount of their paychecks to FICA, they are taxed through the many fees one pays regularly to the government. So this notion that "they pay no taxes" is a spurious one.

Among the people who pay no federal income taxes, there are the retirees, most of whom have paid a lifetime of taxes before retiring, and disabled people including veterans (you know, people who Willard thinks "don't care for their life," but then again he has demonstrated he does not care at all about the military and said military personnel weren't important enough to speak of at his Beginning of the End Convention). Of course there are the poor, but when Willard tried to say in his tepid acceptance speech that Republicans care about the sick and the poor, the silence in the convention hall told the world all it needed to know about how they don't even try to stick "compassionate" in front of "conservative" anymore.

What's particularly funny is that eight of the top ten states where tax filers pay no federal income tax are dyed-in-the-wool Republican strongholds like Mississippi, Georgia, Alabama, Texas, Louisiana, South Carolina, Arkansas, and Idaho. They all went to McCain last time.

Romney, of course, dodges taxes with off-shore bank accounts and has stated that if he pays any more than he can get away with in taxes, he would not be qualified to be president. Compare that Darth Dick Cheney pays the top tax rate every year to see the scale off which Willard's ethics fall.

It's hard to believe after this third strike (convention, press conference about Libya, this latest debacle), the media is still talking about Willard as a smart man. If he were anywhere NEAR smart he would never have said what he said about what is essentially the last remaining remnants of his base. But Willard is not smart, he is entitled and the worst kind of elitist and there is now no way he will ever be elected. The great news is he will take that Ayn Rand acolyte Lyin' Ryan with him, tarnishing forever the man in waiting who was supposed to be a future knight in armor for the Repubs.

As John Fugelsang said when the Republicans realized all they had left was Mittens (after wasting so much time and money on the Pizza Guy, Crazy-Eyed Lady, Frothy Fecal Mixture, and The Apprentice Host), it's like they said, "Hey! Let's get the guy who couldn't beat the guy who couldn't beat Obama last time!'

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#27Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/18/12 at 9:24pm

Republicans are Racist. I started a thread about it. Republican sending an email with a watermelon patch in front of the White House. Obama as a witch Doctor and these Tea Party/Klan rallies. Obama being compared to a monkey and don't even get me started on the numerous examples of Rush Limbaugh's racism. They rewrite their own history and see their own version of facts, which we in the real world call LIES.

They actually think Romney will be better for this country. They are idiots! (speaking of which)

This is for Mikey

Randy Newman - 'I'm Dreaming' (Of a White President)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvLeQbwuKys

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

thetinymagic2 Profile Photo
thetinymagic2
#28Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/18/12 at 10:48pm

Larry O'Donnell gets quite loony over the rest of the Romney tapes tonight. Sooooooo funny.

mikey2573
#29Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/19/12 at 6:59am

"Hey MItt, You know that HUGE lead Obama has?
YOU BUILT THAT!"

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 45% of the vote.

Keep dreaming though, Romantico!

CarlosAlberto Profile Photo
CarlosAlberto
#30Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/19/12 at 7:18am

I don't want Romney to stop talking. I want him to continue putting his foot in his mouth over and over and over again. I want him to continue alienating the American public and when Obama is elected for a second term I will be one of the first dancing on Romney's political grave.

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#31Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/19/12 at 9:36am

Yeah. Your guy is so much more popular than Obama.LOL!Have you even been watching the news? Here's how it is in the REAL WORLD my little brain dead dreamer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/18/obama-leading-national-polls_n_1895155.html

Headlines from just this morning

DEBACLE
GOP Senate Candidates Break With Mitt
Republican Consultant: 'There's A Feeling That This Thing's In Free Fall'
Ex-Bush Aide: 'I Honestly Don't Know What Romney Can Do'
NOONAN: 'Romney Campaign Incompetent
Time For Intervention

I can see why you are so upset and pissy. Maybe you should spend more time in Fantasyland. LOL!

If ANYONE is Dreaming Its is the Romney Supporters who have no clue as to whats going on. DO they support him? Jump Ship? Makes excuses for him?What? You little Dittoheads are running around bumping into walls. LOL!

Updated On: 9/19/12 at 09:36 AM

#32Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/19/12 at 10:36am

I agree Mikey- a lot of Republicans think the world is divided into "makers and takers." Mitt obviously thought this worldview was popular enough to try to raise some money off it. He has voiced so many different positions ("I'm more liberal than Teddy Kennedy!") it's hard to figure what he really believes. But his "Entitlement" speech really has little to do with this 47% meme. BP Amoco paid no taxes last year. Mitt Romney apparently had a handful of years he paid no taxes. Not sure if they are free loaders in his eyes.

On Fox, Mitt said he thought people should like to pay taxes. I'm REALLY looking forward to the debates where any journalist worthy of the name is going to ask him if HE likes paying taxes. I hope he has a whole team of people working on the right response to that question.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#33Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/19/12 at 11:02am

Rasmussen is the only national poll showing Romney in the lead. But I'm sure Mikey discovered that when he was cherry picking his facts.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#34Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/19/12 at 11:19am

Romney is very popular if the ONLY place you get your news is The Washington Times, Drudge Report,Newsmax,Newsbusters,Fox,and the New York Post. They give you the news that YOU WANT TO HEAR and nothing more. These dittoheads can't tell the difference between editorials and opinions and actual news. They think our President is a Muslim born in Kenya who attended Reverend Wright's church and 'pal around' with Bill Ayers.

Only thing facts do is ruin their day.

ChanceEncounter
#35Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/19/12 at 1:50pm

Don't forget the Madrasah in Indonesia romantico.

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#36Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/19/12 at 3:25pm

Mitt,whatever you do, DON'T STOP TALKING!

Gallup: 36% of registered voters LESS likely to vote for Romney due to 47% comments.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/157544/voters-reaction-romney-comments-tilts-negative.aspx

Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#37Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/19/12 at 4:01pm

When I was watching Mittens first news confrence after the video was leaked, I got a little freaked out.

When he got to the part where he tried to apologize, by saying that he would be there for the country, his eyes just went dead. I rewatched it about 4 times and it's just scary.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#38Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/19/12 at 4:07pm

Diva, I didn't see that, but I know just what you mean! Like with the smirking after the embassy attack. He can't control his face.

In that Gallup poll, I wonder if the "no difference" numbers include people who weren't planning to vote for him anyway.

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#39Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/19/12 at 6:49pm

They were not clear about that.

Republican Senator Scott Brown will not endorse Mitt Romney for President.Ouch!

New Pew Poll Shows Obama With Eight Point National Lead Among Likely Voters

http://www.people-press.org/2012/09/19/obama-ahead-with-stronger-support-better-image-and-lead-on-most-issues/

Updated On: 9/19/12 at 06:49 PM

thetinymagic2 Profile Photo
thetinymagic2
#40Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/19/12 at 8:30pm

I really think he wants to weasel out of running for POTUS at this point. However,as Sean Connery once said "never say never", when it comes to the elction, because those swing states might vote anti-Obama, not pro-Romney. A lot can happen anywhere in the world in 48 days. Just sayin'....preaching to the choir is preaching to the choir...

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#41Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/19/12 at 8:41pm

It sure looks like it but I don't think so. I think Mitt is so privileged and thinks he does not have to play by the same rules that he really is confused why people are making a fuss over his blunders. He's got money and he has always bought the things he wanted. Well, he wants to be President and he's got a blank check.

He is a nasty rich snob who feels more important than anyone else.The American people are seeing this more and more each day.After his disgusting comments he honestly feels poor people should just die. He could care less about them, he said so himself.

This MONSTER does not think people should be entitled to food for Christ sake! What's sad is Mitt in that secret video was him being honest for the first time. We saw the REAL MITT ROMNEY.

Mitt might be a rich man but he is a poor person!

mikey2573
#42Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/19/12 at 11:41pm

"Rasmussen is the only national poll showing Romney in the lead. But I'm sure Mikey discovered that when he was cherry picking his facts."

Really?????

Rasmussen
Romney: 47% Obama 46% (Dead heat)
Associated Press:
Romney 46% Obama 47% (Dead Heat)
NBC/WSJ:
Romney 45% Obama 50%

Presidential Approval Rating for President Obama is below 50% in most polls (Gallup, Rasmussen, CBS/NY Times --interestingly the Fox News poll has it at 50%) and his disapproval rating is just as high. Also, in almost every poll, Americans believe the country is on the WRONG TRACK (lowest at 52%, highest at 57%).

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#43Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/19/12 at 11:50pm

....right.

Rasmussen Tracking 46 47 Romney +1
Associated Press/GfK 47 46 Obama +1
Gallup Tracking 9/12 - 9/18 47 46 Obama +1
Pew Research 9/12 - 9/16 51 43 Obama +8
NBC News/WSJ 9/12 - 9/16 50 45 Obama +5
Monmouth/etal 9/13 - 9/16 48 45 Obama +3

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#44Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/19/12 at 11:51pm

Oh, forgot to cite my source.
And it's not a racist youtube video.

Yawper
#45Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/20/12 at 12:05am

Republican Senator Scott Brown will not endorse Mitt Romney for President.Ouch!

Scott Brown is successfully pulling votes away from his Dem competitor Elizabeth Warren. He's not about to jeopardize that.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#46Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/20/12 at 8:32am

New poll from Fox News:

Ohio: Obama 49 Romney 42

Virginia: Obama 50 Romney 43

Florida: Obama 49 Romney 44

Addison D. Profile Photo
Addison D.
#47Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/20/12 at 8:55am

The folks who have experienced any kind of life under Romney are the LAST people who would vote for him. Endorsing Mittens in Massachusetts would be electoral suicide.

You think, what do you want? You think, make a decision...

#48Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/20/12 at 12:15pm

The only poll that matters is the one we vote at in November. The most worrisome gap is that when you poll REGISTERED voters the advantage Obama has is HUGE. Likely voters is much closer. What this says is that there are lots of Obama voters who might not bother to vote. THAT is a problem.

Updated On: 9/20/12 at 12:15 PM

nygrl232 Profile Photo
nygrl232
#49Obama is the Luckiest SOB on the Planet Tonight!
Posted: 9/20/12 at 2:12pm

This is all just weird. Aaron Sorkin couldn't have written this.

The planet is full of NPD cases like this. It's interesting to see one of them so thoroughly called on his narcissism and callousness. The textbook response is bafflement, of course. It almost seems fake, but confusion and denial of personal wrongdoing is just about the only thing that's genuine about an NPD case.

Videos