pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)- Page 3

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#50RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/1/14 at 9:41pm

Bianca Del Rio shows why you do NOT try to come for Bianca Del Rio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a71V1gYiDJg&feature=youtu.be

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#51RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/2/14 at 11:01am

I would like to know what Bianca said that offended that fool so much in video.

My current top 3 are Bianca, Dela and Adore. I am enjoying Adore way more that I ever thought I could.

Laganja has got to go!

Updated On: 4/2/14 at 11:01 AM

broadwayguy2
#52RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/2/14 at 12:11pm

Tom,
Clearly it was a joke about Latin men, but probably no worse than any of Bianca's barbs... Some queen just thiught he had a chance for attention and to see if he could throw Bianca off. WRONG move.and like the other queen said, it's a comedy show...

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#53RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/2/14 at 8:01pm

What makes it even worse is that Bianca is Latino. Father's from Honduras, mother's from Cuba.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#54RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 7:02am

I have only seen the first episode so far, but DAMN... That had me. I thought for sure we were about to have an upset! Okay... on to #8.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Roscoe
#55RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 9:20am

Well that was interesting -- has there ever been a clearer winner of a main challenge than Bianca Del Rio in last night's episode?

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

JerseyGirl2
#56RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 9:26am

I don't think so. Not only is Bianca fantastic at what she does, but an older generation gets insult comedy more, I think.

I was wondering if they were going to do a double win with Trinity because she was really good. She was too good. Someone wrote those jokes for her.

Buh-bye, Laganja.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Roscoe
#57RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 9:30am

"She was too good. Someone wrote those jokes for her."

Yeah, I was kind of wondering about that myself.

I know I've mentioned it, but damn the runway sections are badly lit, I'm getting a headache from the retina-shredding brightness.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#58RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 9:56am

Bianca's fantastic, she would be a very worthy overall winner. She was also my top choice for the rap challenge. I thought she nailed it. Was mortified to see Ben almost cut. But I see the point that she needs to open up a bit more. Hope this was a wake up call. Laganja has a lot of growing up to do but it needs to be done off camera. And yeah, good for Trinity.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#59RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 10:09am

For a lot of reasons, I think Laganja is maybe the worst contestant that's ever been on that show. I'm so glad to see that bitch leave.

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#60RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 10:35am

Are these some of the reasons, Jordan?

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Jordan Catalano
#61RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 10:48am

Yeah, those are most of them. LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

JerseyGirl2
#62RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 11:49am

I love Bianca's sense of humor. Sometimes she can come across as a bit too sarcastic, but when she finds something funny, she throws her head back and CACKLES. I respect that.

Jordan Catalano
#63RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 12:24pm

Laganja's last untucked was all kinds of epic.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#64RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 12:27pm

Though my Time Warner Cable DVR has neither charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent, it's still a real Cunt. I did not tape episode 2 of Rupercized Monday! I'll have to watch this evening. But I'm glad Trinity has found a new drag mother. But that bottom two for the commercial challenge was pure bullSH*T. The second I saw them start that tepid lip-synch I knew neither was being told to sashay away.

BudFrump23 Profile Photo
BudFrump23
#65RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 12:59pm

Laganja probably knew she was going home that week, so decided to pull out all the stops and have a Mimi Imfurst moment. Good riddance.

I am happy Trinity is doing better, but it seems wholly unrealistic to me. But who knows what goes on behind the scenes.

It's so hard to watch some of those queens do bad comedy. I almost had to turn away and plug my ears at some of it. I always wish that they'd release full versions of the challenges. I'd love to watch the complete Snatch Game, Shade: The Rusical, and this challenge. But then I guess it'd give away the terrible and manipulative job they do with the editing...

I'm as jumpy as a virgin at a prison rodeo!

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#66RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 1:07pm

I'm glad someone else thought that DeLa and Darrienne being in the bottom was ridiculous- not that I should expect otherwise on this show, but that was so clearly manipulated by producers. And how the judges didn't call out Laganja on that absolutely hideous runway look is beyond me. She looked absolutely frightening.

I'm sad to see DeLa start to slip in the competition a little bit, but every week I fall in love with Bianca a little more- she's just terrific to watch.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#67RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 1:10pm

The part I don't get about Trinity is that she claims she's all about Beyonce, but when she goes for broke, she's just Robin Roberts?!

JerseyGirl2
#68RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 1:40pm

Worst commercial was pretty much a toss up between Darrienne/Dela and Courtney/Joslyn for me. I can't really decide which was worse, but DarriLa certainly missed the point of making it look good. It was kind of funny, but it wasn't supposed to make them look bad. Cougars should have been pretty easy. I wouldn't have put anyone else beneath them in the challenge. Of course, that was probably all editing.

JerseyGirl2
#69RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 2:59pm

Okay, finally finished both Untuckeds. Good LORD, Lagangia is ANNOYING. Thank GOD she went home. Acting to the very end.

Younger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
#70RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 3:01pm

Does anyone else love Darienne?I can't quite put my finger on what it is but she's so entertaining to me.

I got a bit uncomfortable watching Untucked. I'm not a fan of the put on Ghetto behaviour but I felt like they really went for Laganja. Even when they could see her getting upset (even if she was over-reacting, she needed some comforting) they continued to go for her.

Courtney is also starting to get on my nerves.

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#71RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 4:14pm

I couldn't agree more with Jordan. Laganja has got to be the worst contestant in Drag Race history. I have never been so happy to see somebody go home!

Updated On: 4/9/14 at 04:14 PM

Roscoe
#72RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 4:38pm

Laganja was pretty bad, but I think Delta Work was a lot worse -- an absolute waste of space. Mean and untalented. Her attempt at Cher in that season's Snatch Game was one of the lamest impressions ever.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#73RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 4:48pm

How did that one end up as a Heather? Is she the Heather they let in to feel better about themselves?

Laganja was unbearable. Mostly cause her parents weren't smart enough to leave her at a bus stop.

JerseyGirl2
#74RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/8/14 at 5:06pm

She was the Heather that just desperately wanted to be a Heather.

I f*cking hated the whole Heather thing.

Videos