pixeltracker

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12 - Page 8

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12

JP2 Profile Photo
JP2
#175RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/13/20 at 10:06am

ArtMan said: "
JP2, since you are friendly with Brita, is she blaming how she was portrayed on the show and the mean, nasty and vile comments she made while filming, on a bad edit? Doesn't she know this excuse has been made for years and years by many reality actors/actress who weren't even as bad as she was. "I'll just blame production .The producers of these shows will carve her up and serve her for dinner. Many of these producers are powerful enough to even have a say so in their future. It's never worked out for the rest of them that made like statements. She should own what she said and say yes I was a c**t. Maybe they will have respect for her. Most importantly, if she wants to continue with the Drag Race association, that's the fastest way to get kicked to the curb. Blame your edit. Blame production. Cause RU don't play. As I already stated, I knew her very well in Atlanta. She doesn't get mad, she gets even."

She's not blaming anyone for anything.

I (and everyone who's ever worked with her, including her fellow S12 girls) am just saying that the Brita that's been shown these last few weeks is not the Brita any of us know personally.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#176RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/13/20 at 11:14am

History lesson:Michelle wore Gigi's look in the Hit music video 'it's going to be a lovely day' which was featured on 'The bodyguard' soundtrack. Which Michele herself name dropped several times on the show on various seasons. So it was definitely an iconic Michelle Visage moment to Michelle herself, or she wouldn't have referenced it in the past on the show
-it's not just the look that is important, but what it represents-and that's an iconic moment in Michelle's career

Darreyl with an L!

Impossible2
#177RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/13/20 at 11:57am

JP2 said: "ArtMan said: "
JP2, since you are friendly with Brita, is she blaming how she was portrayed on the show and the mean, nasty and vile comments she made while filming, on a bad edit? Doesn't she know this excuse has been made for years and years by many reality actors/actress who weren't even as bad as she was. "I'll just blame production .The producers of these shows will carve her up and serve her for dinner. Many of these producers are powerful enough to even have a say so in their future. It's never worked out for the rest of them that made like statements. She should own what she said and say yes I was a c**t. Maybe they will have respect for her. Most importantly, if she wants to continue with the Drag Race association, that's the fastest way to get kicked to the curb. Blame your edit. Blame production. Cause RU don't play. As I already stated, I knew her very well in Atlanta. She doesn't get mad, she gets even."

I (and everyone who's ever worked with her, including her fellow S12 girls) am just saying that the Brita that's been shown these last few weeks is not the Brita any of us know personally.

"

Well as they say, competition bring out the worst in people.

ArtMan
#178RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/13/20 at 12:47pm

darreyl102 said: "History lesson:Michelle wore Gigi's look in the Hit music video 'it's going to be a lovely day' which was featured on 'The bodyguard' soundtrack. Which Michele herself name dropped several times on the show on various seasons. So it was definitely an iconic Michelle Visage moment to Michelle herself, or she wouldn't have referenced it in the past on the show
-it's not just the look that is important, but what it represents-and that's an iconic moment in Michelle's career

"

Thanks for stating that.  I was curious which song the outfit was from.  I used to have a promo double vinyl 12 inch of It's Gonna Be A Lovely Day.  There were mixes on it that utilized a lot of the vocals, instead of the rap.  My favorite version, if I remember correctly, was a 13 minute vocal mix.

ArtMan
#179RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/13/20 at 12:50pm

JP2 said: "

"

Oh, okay.  You mentioned bad edit in your post.  So that's your opinion and not hers.

ArtMan
#180RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/13/20 at 12:50pm

double

Updated On: 4/13/20 at 12:50 PM

JP2 Profile Photo
JP2
#181RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/16/20 at 4:48pm

This is a message board. It stands to reason everything we all say is our opinion. LOL.

ArtMan
#182RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/16/20 at 7:00pm

Based on your posts, you gave me..... the impression, you were speaking on her behalf.  And of course, that is my opinion.  LOL

Updated On: 4/16/20 at 07:00 PM

ArtMan
#183RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/16/20 at 7:00pm

Updated On: 4/16/20 at 07:00 PM

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#184RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/17/20 at 9:30pm

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#185RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/17/20 at 9:39pm

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#186RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/17/20 at 9:54pm

I am SO happy for Heidi. I would have been equally happy for Crystal. But most of all I love that they gave the top 4 queens equal props.

The Jantasy is over. She’s a fierce queen, but she just couldn’t get out of her own way. These editors are so shady and so hilarious; all those shots of her reacting are comedy gold.

ArtMan
#187RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/17/20 at 10:36pm

I am also happy for Heidi.  Her commercial was really funny and really the only one to make me laugh.  I think in a challenge down the road, Heidi needs to do her chicken clucking for the judges.  Widow deserved the win.  She sold the song.  Although I'm not a fan of Jan, out of drag, he really is a cute guy without the painted eyebrows.  

Jordan Catalano
#188RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/17/20 at 11:47pm

Strangely, I loved Gigi’s commercial and laughed pretty hard watching it. I was really surprised the judges didn’t like it.

ArtMan
#189RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/18/20 at 12:16am

I loved Gigi's runway look.  Her commercial not so much.  Jan's although not great, I thought was better.  Gigi seemed bored during her commercial.

Jordan Catalano
#190RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/18/20 at 1:05am

For whatever reason, the writing in Gigi’s skit just struck me as really funny.

ColorTheHours048 Profile Photo
ColorTheHours048
#191RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/18/20 at 8:10am

Gigi’s was funny, but it was also just repurposing her Snatch Game character in people clothes. However, I’ve never believed a queen more when they’ve said they were going to take those critiques and learn from them.

Roscoe
#192RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/18/20 at 8:19am

I was very taken with Crystal's ad and runway look.  I thought she more than deserved the win, but I'm good with Heidi taking it.

Bye Jan.  She was so busy telling us all how great she was that it never occurred to her that she might be expected to actually deliver on those claims.  Her work was only ever okay.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

Jordan Catalano
#193RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/18/20 at 9:10am

Also, Crystal hammering those wigs really was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#194RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/18/20 at 12:03pm

Roscoe said: "I was very taken with Crystal's ad and runway look. I thought she more than deserved the win, but I'm good with Heidi taking it.

Bye Jan. She was so busy telling us all how great she was that it never occurred to her that she might be expected to actually deliver on those claims. Her work was only ever okay.
"

She also got on my nerves because she kept talking about how she was so upset  that Brita was gone and that was why she was crying SO hard and it wasn't because she didn't win the challenge. Like, you made it very very clear in last week's episode how badly you wanted to win the challenge. It's okay to be crushed, why not just admit it (it's perfectly understandable to be upset about both) instead of being fake? . She said it so much, I started to wonder if she was trying to convince the audience or herself.

Darreyl with an L!

Impossible2
#195RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/18/20 at 1:14pm

This seasons fake got what they deserved which is rare so I applaud them.

Absolutely terrible lip-synch to top it all off. Horrid. She looked like a spider with epilepsy.

Bye x

Heidi was great as was Crystal, tie for me x

I too thought Gigi was really funny, but yes it was a repeat of something she had already done and adding 'bitch' to every sentence that leaves your mouth does get rather tedious.

Jada was also pretty good.

Great challenge and an around enjoyable episode.

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#196RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/19/20 at 1:17am

Gigi’s runway was simply beyond.

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#197RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/19/20 at 8:27am

I think one of the reasons they sent Jan packing is that she didn't listen to the critique that she's too much, all the time, starting her commercial at a ten and staying there. She immediately proceeded into her lipsynch at an eleven and stayed there throughout.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

Jordan Catalano
#198RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/19/20 at 11:54am

Widow, who started out as one of the obvious front runners is really starting to fade for me.

And Jada is a fierce and really funny queen but honestly there’s something about her that I NEVER even remember she exists until I’m watching the show and see her there.

Valentina3 Profile Photo
Valentina3
#199RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE, SEASON 12
Posted: 4/20/20 at 2:09pm

Jordan Catalano said: "Widow, who started out as one of the obvious front runners is really starting to fade for me.

And Jada is a fierce and really funny queen but honestly there’s something about her that I NEVER even remember she exists until I’m watching the show and see her there.
"

I am expecting Widow to either come back with a bang in the next episode, or get eliminated. I agree that I expected both these queens to do much better than they have so far. 

Do we think Sherry Pie is making top 4?

Caption: Every so often there was a rare moment of perfect balance when I soared above him.

Videos