pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)- Page 9

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#200RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/29/14 at 4:33am

Disappointed that Bendela got off'd rather than Darienne. It does seem like OUT got it right. It's Bianca's to lose. She's so talented and professional, really in a league of her own. Her runway outburst about "sailing" was kind of crappy though. She has been sailing way past the competition and that is a compliment.

Can someone explain what came out of Darienne's crotch at the beginning of the episode?

Does Michelle Visage suffer from memory loss? Going on and on about how Bendela ALWAYS looks the same? Michelle, the Chazz Bono interview, Bendela skulked onto the runway in a couture fly outfit. Rather impressive and totally different. I still think Bendela won that challenge. Also, Ben's ruby costume was really lovely. Darienne's was hideous in every way, shape and form.

Roscoe
#201RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/29/14 at 8:44am

"Can someone explain what came out of Darienne's crotch at the beginning of the episode?"

Darienne had removed her foam rubber fake breasts, and was playing around with them, and the final shot was of her dropping them out of her dress like turds. Classy to the end, that Darienne.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

Roscoe
#202RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/29/14 at 8:50am

Glad to see that folks are less impressed with Courtney as time goes on. His puppet show was an embarassment, by and large -- there's not a lot going on there. And that final ruby dress was a snooze. I don't know why they let him get away with such silly outfits -- has he ever done full out glam?

The show now does seem to be Bianca's to lose, no doubt about that. I'll say that his sapphire dress was less than inspired, even downright matronly. Disappointing, especially after that wonderful animal print outfit he came up with recently.

"If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about the answers." Thomas Pynchon, GRAVITY'S RAINBOW "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." Philip K. Dick My blog: http://www.roscoewrites.blogspot.com/

trentsketch Profile Photo
trentsketch
#203RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/29/14 at 9:15am

I disagree that Darienne should have been sent home. If Ru actually eliminated a queen on the makeup challenge, Darienne would have sent DeLa home weeks ago. No one (not even Latrice MFing Royale) has been able to lipsync their way to the finale, so Darienne is the obvious boot next week. Still, Darienne is slaying these lip syncs every time she's in the bottom.

And to answer Ru's question, I don't know why Darienne didn't win more challenges at the beginning of the season. Could it be that the judges have hated almost everything she's worn on the runway that wasn't a shapeless sack covered in sparkles and they held it against her when she performed well?

I'm kind of mad that Courtney is getting into the finale by default at this point. She should have been sent packing weeks ago. Like Detox, she's a much better performer than she's showing herself to be on the show. Forget Bianca, Courtney's the one floating through the competition at this point. I can't believe last night was the first time any judge pointed out that she doesn't really pad. Unlike Willam, she doesn't have a large enough butt to cover for no lower body padding in drag.

And, yes, let's all congratulate Bianca Del Rio on winning Season 6.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#204RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 4/29/14 at 11:06am

Up until this show, I had only seen Courtney on Youtube videos, making drag queens over. She was always funny and gorgeous. I expected a LOT more out of her.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#206RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/5/14 at 2:39pm

If Darienne makes it to the final 3 i'm done. Her runway dress looked like a burlap sack with random stones slapped on and also she is nasty bitch both on the show and in person.

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Younger Brother Profile Photo
Younger Brother
#207RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/5/14 at 2:51pm

I'm not really buying the Darienne edit. A lot of the queens have listed Darienne as one of their favorite queens to work with on the show in interviews since the show.She can't be that bad!
She may be bitter, but I'm curious to know where people are getting the idea she's a hateful bitch? She's absoloutely NOTHING on what RoXy was last season.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#208RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/5/14 at 2:53pm

She's certainly no RoXy, but she's the closest thing this season has to a villain. She's a little delusional and has managed to coast on through. Plus, her one-sided feud with fan-favorite Bendela was a nail in her coffin.

I am hoping Darienne Lake is drained tonight.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Roscoe
#209RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/5/14 at 2:59pm

Darienne isn't roasting in whining self-pity like the appalling Roxxy and the unspeakable bag of sh*t known as Delta Work, true, but her really terrible outfits and general lack of anything particularly interesting to say or do can only raise questions about how the hell she's managed to stick around so long. Did they need to have a big girl get a little further this year than in seasons past?

Younger Brother
#210RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/5/14 at 3:04pm

Wait, am I the only one who finds Darienne hilarious? She's no Bianca, but her sarcastic comments have really made me howl on occasions.

Jordan Catalano
#211RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/5/14 at 3:16pm

There isn't one thing that awful Darienne has said that's made me even crack a smile.

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#212RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/5/14 at 5:16pm

I find her funny. I don't see her as being any more bitchy than any of the other queens.find her more funny than bitchy. It's just her style of humor. In fact I think she's the funniest one there. The problem I have with Lake is that her drag is just bad and boring. The elephant drag was fun. But even that was sloppily made.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

ClydeBarrow Profile Photo
ClydeBarrow
#213RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/5/14 at 7:39pm

Younger, it seems odd to me that your avatar is of BenDeLa yet you have some unfathomable affinity for Darienne. She's no Laganja, RoXy or PhiPhi but it's close.

"Pardon my prior Mcfee slip. I know how to spell her name. I just don't know how to type it." -Talulah

Stage Door Sally Profile Photo
Stage Door Sally
#214RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/5/14 at 8:16pm

"I am hoping Darienne Lake is drained tonight."

Well said Kad.

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#215RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/5/14 at 10:50pm

agreed, her last look makes her look like cookie monster

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Jordan Catalano
#216RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/5/14 at 11:31pm

SO glad that Lake got drained tonight!

Roscoe
#217RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/6/14 at 8:54am

It is going to be a real pleasure seeing Courtney Act not win. If that stupid arrogant bitch uses the word POLISHED once more, I swear....

This is Bianca's in a walk. It basically has been since her first appearance in episode two. And that's kind of a problem -- the front runners are becoming more and more easily spotted earlier and earlier.

And that Darienne creature should have been sent home last week -- the recap of her three looks for the glitter ball was just dreadful. Even Jiggly Caliente would have thought twice about that so-called "Banjee" look.

TheatreFan4 Profile Photo
TheatreFan4
#218RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/7/14 at 12:41am

Jinkx dropped her album without any pre-promotion. It's on iTunes & Spotify for you to enjoy.

juice23 Profile Photo
juice23
#219RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/7/14 at 12:54am

His cover of "creep" is my favorite track so far.

I think TheatreFan4 needs to be on the pit crew next season :)

My Music Classroom Giving Page: https://www.donorschoose.org/MrHMusicRoom

TheatreFan4
#220RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/7/14 at 1:03am

I wish that was me. lol. That's Korean singer Jaejoong. He's awesome. :3

juice23 Profile Photo
juice23
#221RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/7/14 at 1:11am

haha, oops. But to get back on topic... I stand firmly with team Bianca. Having her sashay past me at Therapy a couple weeks ago was amazing.

My Music Classroom Giving Page: https://www.donorschoose.org/MrHMusicRoom

TheatreFan4
#222RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/7/14 at 1:22am

Anybody but Bianca winning is a ****ing travesty. This is from the LogoTV Tumblr

>>REBLOG if you want Adore Delano to be America’s Next Drag Superstar!
>>6,134 notes
>>REBLOG if you want Bianca Del Rio to be America’s Next Drag Superstar!
>>8,014 notes
>>REBLOG if you want Courtney Act to be America’s Next Drag Superstar!
>>...951 notes

Bianca is the clear front runner and Courtney is just doing... awful...

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#223RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/7/14 at 4:47am

I think at this point, the only person who doesn't expect Bianca to win is Courtney Act. She is ON all the time. That can't possibly be her personality. I think it's just a character she has created.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Younger Brother
#224RuPaul's Drag Race: Season Six (TAKE TWO)
Posted: 5/7/14 at 5:38am

Here's something interesting I read from someone on reddit who was at the reunion taping last night. Obviously, SPOILER ALERT

All three were filmed winning (as usual) but they also filmed a tie between Adore and Bianca. Magnolia also apparently got read to filth by Ru for having such a defeated attitude from the first moment she arrived

*END SPOILER*

Videos