pixeltracker

Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#1Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/17/12 at 5:36pm

Mother Jones has obtained a secret video of Mitt Romney speaking at a campaign fundraiser after he won the primary. The man hiding money in the Cayman islands has this to say about Obama voters:
"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it"
He lets his hair down in front of his millionaire friends and says things on a variety of topics that he would never say to the media.
This should win him a lot of votes.

Tax evader calls Obama voters freeloaders. Updated On: 9/17/12 at 05:36 PM

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#2Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/17/12 at 5:38pm

Apparently there's a number of these "secret videos" that were released from this person. Let's see how idiots like Goth spin it.

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#2Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/17/12 at 5:55pm

I don't think Goth will spin it. He'll just agree with him.

themysteriousgrowl Profile Photo
themysteriousgrowl
#3Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/17/12 at 6:46pm

Yeah, this doesn't need to be spunned. The wording may not be as polite as the wording he and his campaign managers use on, say, "Meet the Press," but this is basically the Republican platform. It's not even extreme. That's just how they feel about government.

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES

strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
#4Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/17/12 at 7:01pm

Here's another secret video. Romney has some very, very interesting feelings about the fact his father was born in Mexico and 'being Latino' would effect his candidacy. He prefaces it jokingly but the damage is done and the 'joke' fell on deaf ears.

It would be helpful to be uh... Latino

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#5Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/17/12 at 7:26pm

These videos have been seen

And obviously ignored...

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#6Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/17/12 at 10:24pm

It was the top story on the news tonight. And Romney just threw another disastrous, impromptu press conference to respond. He looked desperate. It looks like they're not being ignored now.

Today, Mitt Romney lost the election - Bloomberg Updated On: 9/17/12 at 10:24 PM

strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
#7Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/17/12 at 10:27pm

My feed on Twitter and Facebook is still talking about the 47% and this has to be the first time David Corn's name (the Mother Jones writer who posted these videos) ever hit trending topics. Not a really good Monday story (only the primetime cable news shows are talking about it) but Tuesday should be interesting.

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#8Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/17/12 at 10:49pm

I always assumed the leaked video that would ruin Romney would be a secret sex tape with his wives.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#9Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/17/12 at 11:32pm

Whoops! Sorry, I thought this was the tape that was already posted about and not something new.

If anyone votes for him after this, they are either VERY rich or VERY stupid.

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#10Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 4:28pm

Sadly Diva, they can be both simultaneously.

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#11Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 4:44pm

The worst thing Romney said was 'people think they are entitled to food and shelter'.

What a horrible man.

Huffington Post had this as their headline:

'MY JOB IS NOT TO WORRY ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE'

So, as President he will ONLY look after those who are rich and who voted for him.

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-
Updated On: 9/18/12 at 04:44 PM

#12Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 6:11pm

But here's the thing: Those 47% are ROMNEY SUPPORTERS. Take a look at this map- is it an electoral map? No, it's a map where the HIGHEST (red) and LOWEST percentage of people who pay no federal income taxes live.

sorry image won't post- click to see Updated On: 9/18/12 at 06:11 PM

#13Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 6:14pm

Mitt on Fox this afternoon:

" I do believe that we should have enough jobs and enough take home pay such that people have the privilege of higher incomes that allow them to be paying taxes. I think people would like to be paying taxes.”

I wish he had said this on a real media outlet. The obvious follow-up would be "DO YOU like to pay taxes, governor? If so why do you go so far out of your way to AVOID doing so?" Updated On: 9/18/12 at 06:14 PM

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#14Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 6:23pm

Romney supporters can't be bothered with facts.Smart people with facts are such snobs!

'There are three sides to every story. My side, your side, and the truth. And no one is lying. Memories shared serve each one differently' -Robert Evans-

romantico Profile Photo
romantico
#15Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 6:57pm

I know it's the Onion but it is HILARIOUS!

"Romney Apologizes To Nation's 150 Million 'Starving, Filthy Beggars'

http://www.theonion.com/articles/romney-apologizes-to-nations-150-million-starving,29603/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=standard-post:quote:default

mikey2573
#16Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 7:25pm

My only problem with the speech is that he said these things in secret and not on a stage in front of thousands of people with TV cameras and lights and flags behind him as he banged his fists on the podium. Oh, there is one other problem I have with the video --it is not 47% of Americans who don't pay taxes, it is 49%.

In case you are wondering, HERE are the people Romney is talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ojd13kZlCA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfGLB8LO1aM&feature=related

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#17Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 7:34pm

Well, if he were less cowardly, maybe he'd do just that.

And in case you're wondering, here are the people Romney was talking about.

The 47 % Updated On: 9/18/12 at 07:34 PM

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#18Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 7:48pm

Take your racist crap back to your pen, Mikey.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Reginald Tresilian
#19Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 7:51pm

Oh, I didn't bother to click on his links (YouTube as research? Cute!), but I'm not surprised to hear they were racist.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#20Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 7:53pm

Let's put it this way: according to Mikey, the 47-49% is comprised exclusively of the worst stereotypes of "lazy black people".

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

Addison D. Profile Photo
Addison D.
#21Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 8:10pm

It is difficult enough to deal with the serious problems that face us without having to waste time and energy educating smug know-nothings about the basic facts of life. Among the recipients of government largess are Public Roads, Air Traffic Control, NOAA Weather, Railroad land grant subsidies, Corps of Engineers navigation projects, universal telephone service and universal postal coverage.

Agribusiness gets price supports and subsidized water. Mining and energy extraction get subsidized access to resources on public lands. Timber and paper products business get subsidies every time they cut a tree on public land as the fees they pay are far below market cost.

Wages earned today by the "worthy" Americans were made possible by an education funded by Federal Grants, Loans or VA benefits. Tuition paid at state schools is subsidized and all Land Grant schools--including some Ivy League institutions, those bastions of the "worthy"--are the recipients of massive federal grants.

Children watching Sesame Street benefitted from CPB funds. Food and medicine that decent, hard-working, wage-earning Americans consumed today has been tested under USDA and FDA programs. And don't forget the cleaner water and air we have because of the Clean Air Act & Clean Water Acts, while many medicines saving lives this day were developed by tax funded research that was given to big Pharma.

Grrrrr....hate those lazy, dependent Negroes...

You think, what do you want? You think, make a decision...

mikey2573
#22Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 8:36pm

I gotta say that the left's habit of seeing racism in everything has made the word "racist" equivalent to the word "raincoat"; it has no power, it has no meaning; it's laughable. People can now shrug off the "racist" label with a smile and a flip of the hair. If you lefties have a hard time understanding this, I'd suggest you reread a well know tale from your childhood, The Boy Who Cried "Wolf!" .

Reginald Tresilian
#23Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 8:59pm

We've certainly reached the point where "righties" have become so deaf to their own racist (and misogynist and homophobic) speech that they simply smile and flip their hair. And to that extent I agree that it's pointless to point it out.

I have no idea what fairy tales they read to make themselves feel better about that.

Updated On: 9/18/12 at 08:59 PM

SNAFU Profile Photo
SNAFU
#24Secret video: Mitt Romney thinks you're a freeloader.
Posted: 9/18/12 at 9:08pm

Wow Mikey, just f*cking wow! You are one ignorant racist f*ck aren't you?

Those Blocked: SueStorm. N2N Nate. Good riddence to stupid! Rad-Z, shill begone!

Videos