pixeltracker

Trump tests positive for covid19

Trump tests positive for covid19

SmoothLover Profile Photo
SmoothLover
#1Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 1:15am

The First Lady has tested positive as well. You cannot write this stuff.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#2Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 1:48am

SmoothLover said: "The First Lady has tested positive as well. You cannot write this stuff."

You sure can't.

Just give the world Love.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#3Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 2:11am

If I could write it, I sure do know how I’d write the ending.

ThOuGhTs AnD pRaYeRs, you racist f*cks.

SmoothLover
#4Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 2:12am

They were speculating about it earlier in the evening. And now that it is confirmed they are talking about all of the important people he has come in to contact with the last few days which includes people at the debate......

I said to friend a few days ago that I thought Trump would get his due. But I thought it would have to do with his suspicious financial doings....and it would happen when he was out of office.

Updated On: 10/2/20 at 02:12 AM

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#5Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 2:23am

I don't believe it for a second. A doctor can write anything and medical records are private of course so of course we will never know. He gave a horrible performance in the debate, he knows that so this is super convenient, hmmm? They are both hiding, considering what came out about her tonight. 

Discussing her frustration with critics who wanted her to do more about the administration’s Immigration family separation policy, the First Lady said, “‘Oh, what about the children that were separated?’ Give me a fu*king break.”

javero Profile Photo
javero
#6Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 2:35am

I'm no longer a religious person but did send up a prayer for Joe & Jill Biden, as well as for the advance team that interfaced with Trump's advance team. Contract tracing for the potus, flotus, Hope Hicks, their entourages, and members of the press pool who accompanied them recently will be a big mess. Then, there's White House staff and cabinet members. I'm no virologist but suggest that we should expect a few more announcements by midday.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

binau Profile Photo
binau
#7Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 3:33am

I hope this is not a plausible scenario but If Trump dies would Pence become the nominee and stand a chance to beat Biden? I would rather have another 4 years of Trump than Pence. This would be a horror twist!

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

SweetLips22 Profile Photo
SweetLips22
#8Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 7:00am

There is a God.

MCW1227 Profile Photo
MCW1227
#9Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 7:54am

If the unfairness of 2020 isn’t already enough, now we have to worry that these careless f***ks may have infected Biden on Tuesday night.  I believe that if the story about his aide testing positive hadn’t been reported, we wouldn’t even know about this.  It would have been covered up like everything else.  Praying for the Bidens and all others who have done the right thing during this time.  

Be Kind

JennH
#10Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 10:06am

qolbinau said: "I hope this is not a plausible scenario but If Trump dies would Pence become the nominee and stand a chance to beat Biden? I would rather have another 4 years of Trump than Pence. This would be a horror twist!"

Actually I feel the opposite...at least Pence isn't the very definition of chaos. But I would love nothing more than to never see these awful humans ever again after the new year.

As for records...I highly doubt a doctor would write a positive diagnosis after a test when it's not true, or any false report. The massive amounts of trouble they could get into isn't worth the risk. But I'm certainly no expert in medical record keeping so...But I swear if Biden gets it...I've gained much respect for him over the past month and the incessant belligerance thrown his way on Tuesday raised my respect a bit higher. You can only go high so much when dealing with that much 'going low'. 

Highland Guy Profile Photo
Highland Guy
#11Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 11:35am

This morning, the White House Chief of Staff, not wearing a mask, came out to address the press.  This is the moment when the Trump Administration could begin to set a positive example for the country, but no.  Because this is, after all, the Trump Administration.

Non sibi sed patriae

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#12Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 12:11pm

Would not be surprised if on Monday all of a sudden he tests negative and they say it was a false positive. 

This morning they said Baron tested negative. Last night on Hannity he blamed the military for giving it to Hope Hicks. 

Highland Guy
#13Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 12:30pm

Both Joe and Jill Biden have tested negative for Covid, and are continuing on the campaign trail today.  Good.

Non sibi sed patriae
Updated On: 10/2/20 at 12:30 PM

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#14Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 1:18pm

Highland Guy said: "Both Joe and Jill Biden have tested negative for Covid, and are continuing onthe campaign trail today. Good."

Oh, so they will continue. Good. Last I heard they weren't sure and they were wondering if he would quarantine because of the debate.

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#15Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 1:19pm

qolbinau said: "I hope this is not a plausible scenario but If Trump dies would Pence become the nominee and stand a chance to beat Biden? I would rather have another 4 years of Trump than Pence. This would be a horror twist!"

Here’s an article about that very question. In summary, the RNC would choose a new candidate. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/10/02/were-final-stages-presidential-election-what-happens-if-candidate-withdraws-or-dies/

javero Profile Photo
javero
uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#17Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 5:32pm

Trump being taken to Walter Reed. Copter on lawn of White House to take him.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#18Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 5:32pm

Trump is being taken to Walter Reed hospital for “precautionary measures.”

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#19Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 5:42pm

As for records...I highly doubt a doctor would write a positive diagnosis after a test when it's not true, or any false report. The massive amounts of trouble they could get into isn't worth the risk. But I'm certainly no expert in medical record keeping so...But I swear if Biden gets it...I've gained much respect for him over the past month and the incessant belligerence thrown his way on Tuesday raised my respect a bit higher. You can only go high so much when dealing with that much 'going low'."

Yeah, you're right, I just had that reaction because he lies every second of every day. It could help him or hurt him, who knows right now. He can't campaign for the next two weeks at least, but he can reach more people with social media versus going to cities and hosting rallies. I have no idea if they will make a difference at this point, I'm just so happen Joe and Jill don't have it, and he can continue to do his thing. 

The VP debate on Wednesday is still happening. 

Updated On: 10/2/20 at 05:42 PM

fosterfan2
#20Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 6:03pm

I listened to Biden's speech that he gave in Michigan,where he is campaigning. At the end,he wished Trump and his wife good health and prayers (that was the gist of it;I was stuck in rush hour traffic so I can't recall the exact wording). When Joe was finished,the reporter on CNN praised him for taking the high road. Joe has class.

Not to sound 'preachy',but I've been praying for his,Jill's and Kamala's health.

Updated On: 10/2/20 at 06:03 PM

ArtMan
#21Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 6:23pm

There are doctors all the time who go to jail or lose their license for falsifying medical records. And those are only the ones who get caught.    As someone who has to get a covid 19 test every Friday, ya'll do know the test is a joke.  It is only accurate for the seconds they administer the test.  Someone who gets  a negative result, based on their test, can be exposed  when they are  leaving the doctor's office or testing site. Or the next day.   So my test results which I have to show are really not an accurate reading of my health the following 7 days.   In the meantime, I was at the mall yesterday, over 20% of customers, retail employees and food court (handling the food) employees were not wearing masks and social distancing.  Majority were under 25 and POC.

Highland Guy
#22Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 6:56pm

For now, the Biden campaign is pulling all negative ads.

Non sibi sed patriae

SmoothLover
#23Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 7:27pm

Saturday Night Live is having to scramble with their skits for tomorrow night. One can only imagine what they were originally planning.

SweetLips22 Profile Photo
SweetLips22
#24Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/2/20 at 11:25pm

Throw down a can of draino or whatever other household cleaner the trumpet suggested to cure this non-existent virus. Can't harm except maybe kill off the few remaining brain cells struggling for survival.

God Save America

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#25Trump tests positive for covid19
Posted: 10/3/20 at 11:12am

SmoothLover said: "Saturday Night Live is having to scramble with their skits for tomorrow night. One can only imagine what they were originally planning."

Was thinking about that last night. Trumps doctor is about to give an update. It seems he has been tweeting about mail in voting this morning. I think SNL should do what they planned. I still don't trust that this is all on the up and up.

Videos