RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#1RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/27/13 at 9:34am

You can watch the first episode now on Facebook if you "like" the page. I think it's going to be a really fun season. I'm already all about Detox, though!

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#2RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/27/13 at 10:06am

I saw that you're rooting for a girl from Gainsville, so don't get mad at me because I'm rooting for a girl from San Francisco!

GO HONEY!

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#2RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/27/13 at 10:27am

Which one is from gainesville

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

Jungle Red Profile Photo
Jungle Red
#3RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/27/13 at 11:02am

I miss the nice cows, Harris.

trentsketch Profile Photo
trentsketch
#4RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/27/13 at 11:31am

Detox is in Willam's girl group. She's awesome. I'm all for Alaska doing well since her audition videos were always the highlight of the casting specials.

strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
#5RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/27/13 at 12:29pm

Not really throwing my hat in the race for a queen at this point but Roxxy was working on my last nerve in the episode.

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#6RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/27/13 at 1:14pm

I miss Latrice Royale.

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#7RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/27/13 at 1:34pm

Don't we all?

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#8RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/27/13 at 3:03pm

Who swas the one that used to say " Bitch I am from Chicago". Whatever happened to her? Was that Latrice?

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

egnarotsew Profile Photo
egnarotsew
#9RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/27/13 at 3:19pm

That was Mystique.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#10RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/27/13 at 3:35pm

Five minutes in and I am all about Detox, hunty.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Visceral_Fella
#11RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/27/13 at 6:32pm

Jordan, you just made my night!

JerseyGirl2
#12RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/28/13 at 5:39am

Alyssa could eat an apple through a picket fence.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#13RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/28/13 at 8:33am

Haha! haven't heard that saying in ages, JG. We used to say it with corn on the cob through a picket fence.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

Jordan Catalano
#14RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/28/13 at 11:28am

JerseyGirl2
#15RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/28/13 at 12:47pm

I loved it when they took off their makeup and someone said, "I saw Detox and thought, 'Had work done!'" You think?! Doesn't Detox have boobs?

Jordan Catalano
#16RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/28/13 at 1:16pm

But can we talk about the narcoleptic drag queen?

JerseyGirl2
#17RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/28/13 at 1:25pm

That was my status this morning.

"Oh RuPaul... a narcoleptic drag queen? You win. Stop the madness."

Jordan Catalano
strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
#19RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/28/13 at 6:03pm

^^^^^^^
That's amazing.

And I think any transgender surgeries and implants does not qualify people for Drag Race. Carmen transitioned after.

I really hope Jinkx was just playing with that narcoleptic fit. Don't think she was kidding but she is either a great actress or really did need producers to wake her up.

Alyssa looks like botoxed Hugo Weaving circa Priscilla sans makeup. Since Chad already did the 'don't do plastic surgery' PSA last season, I don't we'll hear anything about it directly from Alyssa.

JerseyGirl2
#20RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/29/13 at 3:54am

Willam, Detox and Vicky Voxx for the effin' win.

Apparently Detox has pectoral implants that, when pushed together, look like cleavage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYeC7cy8l_8

Even if I have to discuss this show with myself, I am going to keep this thread going. lol My wife just doesn't share my love for all things drag. Poor baby didn't cut her teeth at the gay bars like I did, so she just doesn't get it. If it was not for BWW and Facebook, I would be in my sad little drag corner, crying, eating something.

Updated On: 1/29/13 at 03:54 AM

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#21RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/29/13 at 7:47am

I downloaded this last night, was it just an hour long LOGO promo meeting the queens?

Or did I download the wrong thing?

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

JerseyGirl2
#22RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/29/13 at 7:52am

Wrong thing. It honestly takes about two days to find the episodes online. The big sites like EZTV.it don't carry them. I can usually find them on Pirate Bay a few days later. If you use a proxy server like Tunnel Bear, you can log into a US ip address and watch on Logo's website, but it's usually pretty slow.

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#23RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/29/13 at 7:54am

No, there's an actual regular episode up as well as the meet-the-queens promo. It originally cut off just before the first elimination. But after last night's regular TV airing, the online version includes the elimination. One queen down (though I would have preferred the other one go)

Episode 1 plus first untucked

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.
Updated On: 1/29/13 at 07:54 AM

JerseyGirl2
#24RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 1/29/13 at 7:57am

Amen, Art. Pandora's recap said, "In what was probably the WORST lip-sync for your life EVER..." lol

I find Alaska incredibly annoying so far.

Ru said two queens hook up this year. I wonder who?

Updated On: 1/29/13 at 07:57 AM

Videos