Yankeefan007
#226re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 11/4/07 at 4:16pm

Updated On: 11/4/07 at 04:16 PM

philly03 Profile Photo
philly03
#227re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 11/4/07 at 8:20pm

Not saying that she's a "star," but she did lead as Belle in Beauty & The Beast on Broadway before Annelise van der Pol, DEBORAH LEW...

I happened to be in town seeing no other than LES MISERABLES on the final [public] performance of Beauty and the Beast on Saturday night (the 28th), and I saw SPamalot, so we walked to a pizza place right next to the theatre and I walked outside to see what the fuss was about (Steve Blanchard had just stepped out) and Deborah Lew was on the phone talking to someone and had a playbill in her hand, and walked out of the stage door.

Hm, that's all I got. (Hahaha)

an87
#228re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 11/5/07 at 7:05am

Stephanie J. Block and hubby Sebastian Arcelus were at the Lincoln Square 13 movie theater on the Upper West Side last night at around 7pm. They weren't going to see the movie I saw, but as I was giving my ticket to the ticket lady, I glanced behind me and Whoaaaaa there they were right behind me in line! It was a mind trip! A few minutes later, I was washing my hands next to SJB in the bathroom. Decided to play it cool though and just smile at her. They looked super cute and relaxed--probably very happy to have a non-Wicked date night.

FosterChild Profile Photo
FosterChild
#229re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 11/5/07 at 10:02am

I see Orfeh and Andy alot. It seems they walk everywhere, so that helps. I've also seen Orfeh getting her nails done across the street from New World Stages more than once too.

Eponine Profile Photo
Eponine
#230re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/5/08 at 9:17pm

sutton foster hailing a cab on 45th and 8th...

jerseyboyschick2 Profile Photo
jerseyboyschick2
#231re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/5/08 at 9:39pm

I saw Jai Rodriguez walking by the Avenue Q theater.

"You will understand that Bww is a forum that allows Theatre people, Fussy old Queens, and chorus boys of Mama Mia to release their everyday life's frustration by being Snarky, B**chy, and sarcastic." -BwayBoundJoe

GlindatheGood22  Profile Photo
GlindatheGood22
#232re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/5/08 at 10:17pm

Gerard Canonico from Spring Awakening walked out infront of my car once. How deliciously random.

I know you. I know you. I know you.

musicalmaster703 Profile Photo
musicalmaster703
#233re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/5/08 at 10:22pm

Paul Vogit at a resteraunt after hairspray.

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#234re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/5/08 at 10:25pm

I was behind Sherie Renee Scott at the Duane Reed a few weeks ago. She purchased diet Coke and toothpaste.

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#235re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/5/08 at 11:15pm

Michael Arden & Ben Kalb (cellist for SPRING AWAKENING) at Kodama Sushi last week. They weren't sitting with each other.

And I see Max Crumm EVERYWHERE. I'm pretty sure he thinks I'm stalking him, which is pretty hilarious.

Baiseur82 Profile Photo
Baiseur82
#236re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/6/08 at 2:48am

I seem to always see Matt Caplan a few weeks ago I was walking out of Duane Reed and we basically walked into each other outside the store.

I also park my car in the same garage as Antonique Smith when I am in the city. I would see her all the time she is very nice, we used to talk while we were waiting or our cars.

"I'd rater be nine peoples favorite thing, than a hundred peoples ninth favorite thing"

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#237re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/6/08 at 3:11am

I see Jesus everytime I go into St. Patrick's. He's always there.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE
Updated On: 2/6/08 at 03:11 AM

isingbaritone
#238re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/6/08 at 7:30am

Between Christmas and New Years, I stopped in Chipotle to use the restroom and Sutton Foster was there. 5 mins later, Beth Leavel walked in and the two of them hugged!

I also so Edward Hibbert walking towards the Al Hirschfeld between shows.

lesmis Profile Photo
lesmis
#239re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/6/08 at 12:26pm

David Morse walking down 44th street

Ed_Mottershead
#240re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/6/08 at 1:05pm

Who the h___ would want to stalk Max Crumm? He's ugly as sin anyway.

BroadwayEd

HOUFlip04 Profile Photo
HOUFlip04
#241re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/6/08 at 3:30pm

On my recent trip to NYC, while waiting to see Spamalot 3 days before Clay, I saw Sarah Jessica Parker jump out of a car to greet none other than Matthew Broderick. I think they were going to see August: Osage County.

Between auditions, John Tartaglia sat in the stool next to me at Starbucks. A few minutes later, at the same Starbucks, I opened the door for an exiting Mark Jacoby. Who is shorter than I thought. He looks so tall onstage.

While on the way to lunch before a show, a friend and I saw Cheyenne Jackson was on his way to the theatre.

This is Harvard, not a stripper bar...

DefyGravity777
#242re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/6/08 at 3:44pm

I could probably be sitting next to someone right now and wouldn't even know that they were on Broadway. LoL. I'm really clueless when it comes to star-sightings. Unless it's like Adam Pascal or Idina Menzel. Actually I ran into(literally) Jenny Galloway when she was leaving the theatre and had no clue it was her. She's so tiny. Haha

Don't believe everything that you hear! Only the peeps involved know the truth!

viola13
#243re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/6/08 at 4:36pm

At Next to Normal on the 30th, Taye Diggs and Idina Menzel were sitting behind me, and Matt Caplan and Karen Olivo were somewhere in the back.

ashbash1990 Profile Photo
ashbash1990
#244re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/6/08 at 4:39pm

I walked passed Bob Martin on 44th a while ago...

What a night! I was in more laps than a napkin!

italianpride888
#245re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/6/08 at 5:47pm

I stood behind that guy from Nsync at Whole Food's when he was in RENT. He seemed nice enough.. but I don't think he believed in deoderant, but instead lots of cologne. But he seemed nice, so thats all that matters.

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#246re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/6/08 at 6:10pm

i think when i was waiting on line for SR tic at SA in december Jon Groff was getting tickets for someone

lois128 Profile Photo
lois128
#247re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/6/08 at 6:27pm

I saw Curtis Holbrook and Patti Murin at Starbucks re: Broadway star sightings!

"In theater, the process of it is the experience. Everyone goes through the process, and everyone has the experience together. It doesn't last - only in people's memories and in their hearts. That's the beauty and sadness of it. But that's life - beauty and the sadness. And that is why theater is life." Sherie Rene Scott

obsessedjb Profile Photo
obsessedjb
#248re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/6/08 at 6:31pm

I was walking through Shubert Alley and I saw Norm Lewis talking to some of the guys who work at Spamalot. We made eye contact for a split second and I nearly fainted.

alex2155 Profile Photo
alex2155
#249re: Broadway star sightings!
Posted: 2/6/08 at 7:51pm

Saw Gavin Lee in Metro Marche about and hour ago when I was walking by.

Videos