pixeltracker

Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?- Page 11

Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#250Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 10:32am

People will be very happy when they make the announcement. VERY happy.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#251Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 10:45am

Is it happening right away, once they announce?

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#252Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 10:47am

Is it happening right away, once they announce?

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#253Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 11:01am

http://www.playbill.com/article/sara-bareilles-will-return-to-broadways-waitress-opposite-tony-winner-gavin-creel

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

WldKingdomHM Profile Photo
WldKingdomHM
#255Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 11:03am

Yawnnnnnnnn

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#256Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 11:05am

So like... can they close on February 3?

Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#257Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 11:12am

I thought people would be excited by that.

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#258Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 11:13am

I'm always happy when Gavin gets booked! But this show is such a bore, I can't bring myself back to the Atkinson for it again (and I went back for Nicolette, who I thought was lovely).

smidge
#259Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 11:15am

I’m very excited since I haven’t seen Bareilles yet. I grabbed 2 seats for $36 each with my Audience Rewards points.

funaviator
#260Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 11:17am

I am trying to get tickets for this now.. but code does not work!! anyone .. please help

Itonlytakesajourney Profile Photo
Itonlytakesajourney
#261Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 11:17am

Excited for Gavin but Sara...again. They need the sales boost but she’s such a boring choice.

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#262Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 11:18am

Itonlytakesajourney said: "Excited for Gavin but Sara...again. They need the sales boost but she’s such a boring choice."

They are good friends.  So the casting makes sense.  I will be going back to the dinner.

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#263Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 11:19am

Have you tried going though the Broadway Box app?

funaviator
#264Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 11:26am

broadway box or playbill discount does not work..crying

funaviator
#265Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 11:30am

Both discount codes work for January 6.. but not after... oh well. Can't make the trip up with airfare and hotel without a break on ticket.... If anyone gets a code to work for Sara and Gavin please let me know ..Happy Friday

bwayoutdoors
#266Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 11:33am

Thinking about getting tickets to their last show, do you think there's a chance they might extend beyond Feb 3?

Anshel2 Profile Photo
Anshel2
#267Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 11:39am

funaviator said: "Both discount codes work for January 6.. but not after... oh well. Can't make the trip up with airfare and hotel without a break on ticket.... If anyone gets a code to work for Sara and Gavin please let me know ..Happy Friday

"

PLAY3 discount code worked for me for 2/3.  Got my ticket.

Hairspray0901
#268Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 11:40am

I jumped on audience rewards as fast as I could and snagged 2 for January 10. I can’t wait!!!

ren598
#269Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 11:48am

I should have seen this coming.  Gavin was the featured guest at ExtraOrdinary last week at Cambridge A.R.T.  He sang both She Used To Be Mine and Bad Idea with Elizabeth Stanley.  I find it interesting that both Gavin and his boyfriend Henry Gottfried will have played Dr. Pomatter on Broadway.  Not sure if Henry is still understudying the role.

WestEndGal
#270Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 12:07pm

bwayoutdoors said: "Thinking about getting tickets to their last show, do you think there's a chance they might extend beyond Feb 3?"

Waitress London previews start on 9th Feb I think so I would think Sara might want to be available that month for promo stuff.

KathyNYC2
#271Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 12:10pm

ren598 said: "I should have seen this coming. Gavin was the featured guest at ExtraOrdinary last week at Cambridge A.R.T. He sang both She Used To Be Mine and Bad Idea with Elizabeth Stanley. I find it interesting that both Gavin and his boyfriend Henry Gottfried will have played Dr. Pomatteron Broadway. Not sure if Henry is still understudying the role."

Henry has not been in the cast since Sept 2017 except for two weeks in August 2018 when Erich left and Drew had not returned yet. 

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#272Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 12:13pm

Anyone have any other discount leads? Even the PLAY3 one isn't working for me. Trying to get two for January 7th.

Danielle49
#273Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 12:18pm

It says in the BroadwayBox fine print that the code doesn’t work 1/7-2/3. But it’s working for me on 2/3...I just want a Thursday or Friday night in January, not their final performance.

I’ve never seen Waitress as the stunt casting never grabbed me. I’d love to see Gavin Creel, but $89 is so steep for rear mezz. I’ll probably wait it out for rush or SRO.

Updated On: 12/7/18 at 12:18 PM

ren598
#274Upcoming Waitress cast replacements?
Posted: 12/7/18 at 12:22pm

KathyNYC2 said: "ren598 said: "I should have seen this coming. Gavin was the featured guest at ExtraOrdinary last week at Cambridge A.R.T. He sang both She Used To Be Mine and Bad Idea with Elizabeth Stanley. I find it interesting that both Gavin and his boyfriend Henry Gottfried will have played Dr. Pomatteron Broadway. Not sure if Henry is still understudying the role."

Henry has not been in the cast since Sept 2017 except for two weeks in August 2018 when Erich left and Drew hadnot returned yet.
"

Thanks KathyNYC2.  That makes sense since I did see Henry in the audience at Cambridge A.R.T. last Tuesday night.  If he was still with the show, he probably wouldn't have been there.

Videos